India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Kartooz

Country flag
it's not like you are gonna get success ratio statistics with country wise global ranking released every year from Global honey trapping research institute. :daru:
But how cool would that be if we could!

Kartooz

Country flag
I didn't like the timing and the tone. Plus directly calling India out, Its not like India would have went ahead and bought these feeds using name of org. as union of India.
Typical propaganda. Not many countries stand to gain anything with a stronger India. So they try to muck India's name every now and then. Nothing new here.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
as if people(men and women) from other countries do not get honey trapped, honey trapping is trade craft. some fall for it, most don't.

it's not like you are gonna get success ratio statistics with country wise global ranking released every year from Global honey trapping research institute. :daru:

Hineytrapping cases here are just virtual contacts with promise of noods.

I haven't heard of any western countries' assets falling for such low effort traps.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Hineytrapping cases here are just virtual contacts with promise of noods.

I haven't heard of any western countries' assets falling for such low effort traps.
The MSS use thots all the time for Westerners
Wouldn't be surprised if Mark Zuckerberg's wife is an MSS Thot, with "PAs" of Biden being MSS thots, can't know what those burgerboys do in the name of inclusivity
"Friends in the top"

I'll go a step further and say Biden himself is a MSS thot :bplease: :bplease:

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Wouldn't be surprised if Mark Zuckerberg's wife is an MSS Thot, with "PAs" of Biden being MSS thots, can't know what those burgerboys do in the name of inclusivity
"Friends in the top"

Those are cases with direct physical contact.

They require more effort and are more risky.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
"Friends in the top"

is mss good ?? or shitty like other chinki products

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag

I say they are good.

There was news a few years back that they caught cia with its pants down after a data heist.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Those are cases with direct physical contact.

They require more effort and are more risky.
@hawwk R&AW has done shit like this??
I remember Afghans begging R&AW to honey trap them also and not just send the beautiful women to Pakis
Well, MSS is like PLA, not a separate government entity but an extension of the Communist party itself
As far as their ops are concerned, take a look at this pic
PicsArt_03-02-10.56.23.png

This is NSCN(IM) a friggin Terrorist organisation in Bharat, look how they are kitted out, MSS funds and equips these bastard sons of b:tches

avknight1408

Country flag
I say they are good.

There was news a few years back that they caught cia with its pants down after a data heist.

As per Western media, MSS has started becoming aggressive in the past decade. They have managed to recruit couple of ex CIA officers and wiped out CIA's network of informants inside China.
But it is reported that they do money trapping more than honey trapping.

Case 1 - Ex-CIA officer Jerry Chun Shing Lee suspected of spying for China

Case 2 - Former CIA officer Alexander Yuk Ching Ma charged with giving China classified info

Case 3 - How a $230,000 debt and a LinkedIn message led an ex-CIA officer Kevin Mallory to spy for China

Rare failure. One MSS officer(deputy director) was caught and extradited to U.S.
Source - Senior Chinese official charged with stealing US trade secrets

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles