India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

not so dravidian

Country flag
It might bee LeT/JeM associated with Taliban meaning those who fought with Taliban

Me this it won't be a Afghan pashtun
I remeber PKS criticizing that that the ceasefire is LOC since they haven't mentioned the same for IB.

Pakis a getting hammered by TTP/BLA like no other day. Paki inbred population have started to lose their copium. So until innocents die, they won't stop.

@fire starter any updates from shyam from BRI, he was lastly talking about a briefing to PM and Top Brass ??

sorcerer

Country flag
OPINION | How ISI has trained Pakistani girls for laying honey traps in India

News about Pakistan’s spy agency ISI trying to use girls from Karachi and Rawalpindi to lay honeytraps for Indian army personnel through social media should make every Indian sit up and take notice. In my prime time show ‘Aaj Ki Baat’ on Thursday night, we showed videos and chats of how Pakistani girls sitting in Karachi, Hyderabad and Rawalpindi, are posing as Indian girls, to entice Indian army personnel to part with sensitive information about army installations, troop movements and missile launch sites.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
We have to maintain our relationship with UK like isreal does it with India . India has not been historically pro isreal and Isreal understand it .. Its due to our demography and dependence on Arab world .. Similarly pakistani influence on Britain and BBC will always remain due to demography , history etc .. Mostly rehtoric .. Truth is when u are big and powerful with a bright future noone can avoid you .. so no need to react .. In the end we are the one going to sign a free trade with UK in near future ..
Exactly. Look at Kamala Harris. Wasn't she voicing anti Indian rhetoric on Kashmir a few years back? And now look at her, having heart to heart with Modi as if she was always best pals with him.

Truth is, we are too important and big a country to be ignored or banned. So noone gives a fuck. Only thing Pakistan is good at is beating an empty drum. Nothing will happen. Pakistan is a joke of a country.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Exactly. Look at Kamala Harris. Wasn't she voicing anti Indian rhetoric on Kashmir a few years back? And now look at her, having heart to heart with Modi as if she was always best pals with him.

Truth is, we are too important and big a country to be ignored or banned. So noone gives a fuck. Only thing Pakistan is good at is beating an empty drum. Nothing will happen. Pakistan is a joke of a country.
We need more artillery, don't you think ?
More artillery and more missiles, I mean thousands of them.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
We need more artillery, don't you think ?
More artillery and more missiles, I mean thousands of them.
Did you mean to reply to me?

Yes we need more artillery and missiles. In the airforce thread, people are saying we need more jets and logistics planes. In helicopter thread , people said we need more helicopters. Same story in naval thread.

And I am not even going to talk about the SF thread, who want to pay more priority to thousands of dollars worth equipment rather than equipping our huge army properly first.

So basically we need more of everything.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why do we give too much credit or weightage to few talibans, afterall they are just terrorists trained to handle a rifle & shoot like prebooted bots, they aint super humans who can leverage their sixth sense to make them invincible. Our army is battle hardened and vastly experienced CI/CT operations will send these taliban or whatever to meet 72hoors
It is not as it was is in 90s, situation has changed with heightened internal security & surveillance, soldiers equipped with night visions, BPJ, ballistic helmets. Taliban or JeM any terrorist who try to cross LoC will meet the same fate.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Sexual repression in the name of Sanskaar produces such Bob vagene crowd.
as if people(men and women) from other countries do not get honey trapped, honey trapping is trade craft. some fall for it, most don't.

it's not like you are gonna get success ratio statistics with country wise global ranking released every year from Global honey trapping research institute. :daru:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
as if people(men and women) from other countries do not get honey trapped, honey trapping is trade craft. some fall for it, most don't.

it's not like you are gonna get success ratio statistics with country wise global ranking released every year from Global honey trapping research institute. :daru:
Totally agree , saax desire has no end .
Its like teach saax education so rapes will decrease

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles