India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
Ok so what will the army do now because grenades are that bad .
Infact thye are quiet good as far as arges 84 is concerned

Except for that fr 1 , all look ok , so will the army use them for ops.
What about chocolates and well cigarettes
We will dispose everything including the granades, cigs and chocolates due to safety reasons....otherwise our dogs even wont like Baakistanis chocolates..

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Mr. Consecutive
I beleive it is not the 74U, rather it is the AKSU, chambered in 7.62Γ—39 rather than 5.45Γ—39, accepts standard AK mags, and very compact in size, very useful for fighting in constricted spaces, and those grenades??? That too 70+, fukkers maybe planned to lay siege to a whole building or something, I'm just speculating, it maybe a coinkidink as well
Those blue grenades are Chinese ones
The chocolate bar is Paxstani as well
View attachment 111593(aside from currency ofcourse)
Yes, you are correct about the gun model, I got confused.

What can be interpreted from AKSUs and 70+ grenades, is that militants were planning to increase the hit-and-run grenade attacks 10-fold.

They are easy to execute as grenades can be hidden easily, needs no training (unlike guns), and create a constant psychological panic among forces.
Pakistan can recruit a lot of youths high on jihad so that tracing them will be hard.

Sirji can you identify cigarette brands
Tried to find, not matching anything from internet.

And what are those things behind the cigarette packets
Seems like chocolates or gutka packets, can be condoms as Jihadis are known to have homosexual tendencies.

SUPERPOWER

Country flag

What can be interpreted from AKSUs and 70+ grenades, is that militants were planning to increase the hit-and-run grenade attacks 10-fold.

They are easy to execute as grenades can be hidden easily, needs no training (unlike guns), and create a constant psychological panic among forces.
Pakistan can recruit a lot of youths high on jihad so that tracing them will be hard.

Tried to find, not matching anything from internet.

Seems like chocolates or gutka packets, can be condoms as Jihadis are known to have homosexual tendencies.
That too flavoured and dotted i believe..πŸ‘¬πŸ€£

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Why should they bring Master and Visa Cards with them???
Excellent observation! Never seen any Jihadi bring credit/debit cards! Also, look at those absolutely brand-new wallets devoid of any wear & tear. Those are not personal wallets but instead given to them for the mission.

I really think they can be SSGs.

Because those are international and can be used here also
Yes, but they will be immediately flagged by the Indian govt. IMO.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Hit&Run with a AKSU, wouldn't that make them come awfully close to personnel, risking getting 72'd???
True that
Screenshot_20210923-195726~2.png

E6Zb4zeVkAEgdY_.jpg

Jimih

Country flag
Excellent observation! Never seen any Jihadi bring credit/debit cards! Also, look at those absolutely brand-new wallets devoid of any wear & tear. Those are not personal wallets but instead given to them for the mission.

my report on 20 Sep

SUPERPOWER

Country flag

Yes, but they will be immediately flagged by the Indian govt. IMO.
Just Think.

3 pigs
5 rifles
8 pistols
70 grenades
Few chocolates just to get some energy to clear mountain terrain.

Currency : To be used for daily routine expenses.
International cards: For further money transfers.

So are they carrying this consignment for somebody who is already there in kashmir?

Attack planned by them is not immediate may be a month later..

One thing we missed out is terrorists who came across from Bakistan for immediate attack carried Huge amount of Dry fruits and food stock which is missing...Strange....

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Just Think.

3 pigs
5 rifles
8 pistols
70 grenades
Few chocolates just to get some energy to clear mountain terrain.

Currency : To be used for daily routine expenses.
International cards: For further money transfers.

So are they carrying this consignment for somebody who is already there in kashmir?

Attack planned by them is not immediate may be a month later..

One thing we missed out is terrorists who came across from Bakistan for immediate attack carried Huge amount of Dry fruits and food stock which is missing...Strange....
may be original plan was to bury the grenades and go back, that should explain one day ration.

doreamon

Country flag
I dont understand why communist party is allowed to exist in india their whole ideology is opp of democratic nation :frusty::frusty::frusty:
It is not just political party . They are in every layer of governance .. Many just dnt know they are part of the ecosystem .. India needs some cleaning of this ideology . It has been hunting us since independence .. Severely impacting social harmony and economic growth .. The first step is syllabus change which includes attrocity comminted by communists in various countries in the world . And destroy ecosystem in universities ..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles