India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

doreamon

Country flag
Brahma Speaks

Those were the times many in india specially the educated ones thought india pakistan ll be like usa canada .. Some even thought pakistan ll eventually merge with india after realizing their mistake 😅 .. Those species are rare today but still u ll find them .. There is also a association / organization where mr Katju is associated which wants merger of india pakistan .. They have no idea about the huge cultural changes that has happened in Pakistan in last 3/4 decades ..

JBH22

Those were the times many in india specially the educated ones thought india pakistan ll be like usa canada .. Some even thought pakistan ll eventually merge with india after realizing their mistake 😅 .. Those species are rare today but still u ll find them .. There is also a association / organization where mr Katju is associated which wants merger of india pakistan .. They have no idea about the huge cultural changes that has happened in Pakistan in last 3/4 decades ..
People from pre-partition era view Pakistan as a relative who has some grudge and believe that will eventually subside. But following radicalisation since 1980s Pakistan has taken a route that will only lead to destruction, problem is whether they will drag us with them or go alone on that self destructive path.
Also, pre-partition era politicians are mostly dead and following spate of terror attacks starting Mumbai attacks in 1993 to Mumbai 26/11, people have understood 'laton k bhoot baton se nahin mante'.
I would say if the rivalry was limited to army on army attacks, may be some compromise could have been reached. Since they took it to next level with religious zeal, it is an existential threat to India.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Modi made it very clear that we won't recognize taliban as they are bit inclusive and a threat to peace and stability of Asia.
He hasn't said we won't recognise them, he said the world should take a thoughtful and collective decision. And then he spoke about inclusiveness and all. So what does that mean, if Taliban includes more minorities and the world starts recognising them, will India also?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
On the NZ pak cricket tour thingie..

If we assume threat input to 5 eyes has come from a telephone intercept, does it mean 5 eyes have access to entire telecom network(mobile and landline) of Pakistan
or are they sniffing the airways?

Which one is more plausible?

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
On the NZ pak cricket tour thingie..

If we assume threat input to 5 eyes has come from a telephone intercept, does it mean 5 eyes have access to entire telecom network(mobile and landline) of Pakistan
or are they sniffing the airways?

Which one is more plausible?
Porkis don't spend any money on cyber security so whole country is like a open book. Even Musharraf phone also got intercepted by RAW.

JBH22

Porkis don't spend any money on cyber security so whole country is like a open book. Even Musharraf phone also got intercepted by RAW.
Pravin swiney would be offended. He told us that Pakistan is way ahead in cyber security and in all matters when compared to India.
On a serious note, what cyber security. If you ask me their Habib Bank must be doing ledger entries in those large note book that we saw in late 1980s :)

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Restraint by India as usual

It seems group of terrorists with huge cache of aammunition & weapons tried to infiltrate and repeat the 2016 URI incident, heavy firing broke out between our forces and terrorists. Unable to infiltrate terrorists ran away. Still whole picture is not out, have to wait till we get an official update

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pravin swiney would be offended. He told us that Pakistan is way ahead in cyber security and in all matters when compared to India.
On a serious note, what cyber security. If you ask me their Habib Bank must be doing ledger entries in those large note book that we saw in late 1980s :)
Pravin suar is a raw agent working over time to spread disinfo in porkistan.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
USA doesnt need any alliance to contain India,it can do that by itself.Some indians get too proud and arrogant about this country's strength,and too paranoid.
There is nothing about being too proud or nationalistic in threat assessment (you shouldn't judge threat assessment by assuming enmity with USA as some kind of national glory. People here don't take pride in being enemy of US, Indian issues with US do).

US holds sufficiently military to shrink the regions of influence of Russia and China too. They see things down the line 50-100 years for acting and keeping check on all their potential enemies which may not be enemies today.

It makes very much sense for US to arm Australia to contain China which later contain India rather than letting encouraging to India push ahead which doesn't hold a clear friendly towards US. Australia is a weaker nationstate and won't demand equality & exclusive protection of its interests or its own influence unlike India does.

Japan was contained early through plaza accords and India's nuclear and conventional weapons programs were halted by sanctions. They even made a group of 74 nations (NSG) to limit India's nuclear progress.

West has always been anticipative about future course. In 1950s and 60s, they knew that large populations of China and India will make them first or second tier powers in future. So, they formulated their policies early. China will be first tier power in neck with US in upcoming 30 years while India will be only runner up left thereafter that might grow after China and replace it after Chinese economic decline. A heavily armed Australia at the levels of UK and France puts a permanent insurance to US interests largely in that case. Even if Australian military power always remains a fraction of India or China, it will always remain significant entity reducing some pressure from US troops. After all, Australia is still a middle power.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
lund se soch te hain.
Pakistani give me money I will sell my country
Le India; Give me bobs and vagene pic, I will send security related pic.
I have made a strong point on this honey trap nonsense a year or two back. These are planted accusations by agencies. These traitors do it either for money or their ideology or both.

another_armchair

Country flag
I have made a strong point on this honey trap nonsense a year or two back. These are planted accusations by agencies. These traitors do it either for money or their ideology or both.
100422092510_231713796_1a.jpg

One of many.

Pet ki bhook aur uske neeche ki bhookh aap kya jaano, Doctor babu.

There are scores and scores of incidents where serving and retired men have been lured by the opposite sex.
Then comes incentive of money, casual sex, paid holidays... its way embarrassing to disclose though a good part of it is in public domain and a mere google search will do the job.

Am not even getting started about what happens 'within the services' story.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles