India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

JBH22

ISPR bots activated. Lol
View attachment 110772
Pakistani propaganda is not aimed at others for winning info warfare, it's mostly aimed for internal consumption i.e to make an already Dumbo population for Dumbo😂
India on other hand keeps neglecting this front and it us who have to fight on the net🤔
Modi kab khoon khaulega tera IT cell to bana desh me liye.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
ISPR bots activated. Lol
View attachment 110772
Its so safe that SSG has to secure stadiums and 100 of pork soldiers have to line the streets.idiotic porks thing safe means soldiers with guns on the street.but for anyone else soldiers securing a stadium shows that its unstable

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistani propaganda is not aimed at others for winning info warfare, it's mostly aimed for internal consumption i.e to make an already Dumbo population for Dumbo😂
India on other hand keeps neglecting this front and it us who have to fight on the net🤔
Modi kab khoon khaulega tera IT cell to bana desh me liye.
At least we are not facing international humiliation every day just like porkis.

Vamsi

Country flag
Bharat will choose france over treacherous britfags.

This is off topic ,but after this scenario I don't believe that Brits will give IP for the 110KN engine as they claim, they may backstabb us later as per the directions of uncle Sam . This nuke sub deal by Brits and uncle Sam with Aus is aimed at India too besides China. I just can't trust these mlecchas

THESIS THORON

Country flag
This is off topic ,but after this scenario I don't believe that Brits will give IP for the 110KN engine as they claim, they may backstabb us later as per the directions of uncle Sam . This nuke sub deal by Brits and uncle Sam with Aus is aimed at India too besides China. I just can't trust these mlecchas
yeah better to go with france

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
We are set to be the largest market for aircrafts engine.Consistent growth is registered year over year. Some of the major engine procurement programmes are on going An-32 Lca Tejas Amca and these entail procurement of around 3400 to 4000 engines largest anywhere in the world...

Ministry of Defense of Bharat is also working on a program to get those over 1000 plus rotary wing platforms including attack utility multi-role and airlift platforms by the end of 2027.

Thus there would be plethora of opportunities and ample business for existing Tier-2 companies the ones that build hydraulic systems / electric power systems and tier 3 companies the ones that are emerging and can build those structural sheet metals and such.

The Ministry of Defense estimates that BHARAT’s military aero-engine market will amount to 3,50,000 Inr by 2030-35.

And know what..

This all is waiting to be exploited under Make in BHARAT.

Those coomers britfags are the biggest losers and can shove their ip in the arse and set fire to it for all we care.

AUSTERLITZ

Country flag
We are set to be the largest market for aircrafts engine.Consistent growth is registered year over year. Some of the major engine procurement programmes are on going An-32 Lca Tejas Amca and these entail procurement of around 3400 to 4000 engines largest anywhere in the world...

Ministry of Defense of Bharat is also working on a program to get those over 1000 plus rotary wing platforms including attack utility multi-role and airlift platforms by the end of 2027.

Thus there would be plethora of opportunities and ample business for existing Tier-2 companies the ones that build hydraulic systems / electric power systems and tier 3 companies the ones that are emerging and can build those structural sheet metals and such.

The Ministry of Defense estimates that BHARAT’s military aero-engine market will amount to 3,50,000 Inr by 2030-35.

And know what..

This all is waiting to be exploited under Make in BHARAT.

Those coomers britfags are the biggest losers and can shove their ip in the arse and set fire to it for all we care.
Dont get overexcited.We will get a deal with rolls royce.By that time usa will transition to new gen engines so its not a threat to them.Brits are out of europe,they need trade deals.Britain is looking towards asia pacific after withdrawing from europe because its a trading nation and this is where the money will be in the future.We dont need the engine to compete with western designs ,only to be better than the chinese.And the french engines are inferior to rolls royce or americans.We need this deal at any cost.Being able to produce our own engines is the missing piece in our aerospace ecosystem,we can develop the rest of the puzzle over this decade.
AUKUS doesnt threaten QUAD,its parallel to it.Quad is too diverse and vague for it to be entirely reliable for USA and anglo saxon countries.So they secured their core defense with this and will hope on QUAD as something better which if it fails will have this as a backup.

Vamsi

Country flag
Dont get overexcited.We will get a deal with rolls royce.By that time usa will transition to new gen engines so its not a threat to them.Brits are out of europe,they need trade deals.Britain is looking towards asia pacific after withdrawing from europe because its a trading nation and this is where the money will be in the future.We dont need the engine to compete with western designs ,only to be better than the chinese.And the french engines are inferior to rolls royce or americans.We need this deal at any cost.Being able to produce our own engines is the missing piece in our aerospace ecosystem,we can develop the rest of the puzzle over this decade.
AUKUS doesnt threaten QUAD,its parallel to it.Quad is too diverse and vague for it to be entirely reliable for USA and anglo saxon countries.So they secured their core defense with this and will hope on QUAD as something better which if it fails will have this as a backup.
Do you really think AUKUS doesn't threaten Bharat

werewolf

Country flag
This will be the case most probably after 15 years if quad goes in right direction in they way they are talking now like securing semiconductor supply chain and India becomes a major global manufacturer just like China is and that winnie Xi fucks up everything. Yanks don't want a major power in asia who would compete with them.

But I don't think the aussies will come this far to project their power from their home base. The US has every capability to put things in place if they go haywire They literally have bases all around IOR.

JBH22

India is being propped up to contain China and it's not like the west view us a equals. As Putin quipped the west does not want partner but only vassal states. So we have below choices as per my understanding;
1) Join the west and become client state like Japan (if they ever see us like that)
2) Make a sort of pact to temporarily corner China (become a sort of Pakistan)
3) Pursue independent policy and stand up to them (Draw their ire and them poking nose in internal matter)

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
It is true that britfags has limited defense exports and need money nevertheless it does not mean we trust them because slave porkstani rodents infestation of labourfags have rendered entire britfags unreliable to the core.

As for safran as much as I remember earlier were pushing the m88 core and also wanted royalty?Transfer of technology for the aircraft engine was part of the offset commitment in the Rafale contract as well.
Executive vice president of safran in interview to et had confirmed and proposed full technology transfer for engine to power next gen fighters. He laid stress on Safran being very interested to be BHARAT's partner for the long haul and is in for domestic partnerships with multiple companies of BHARAT.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles