India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
This cringe shyte has been restarted. :rage:

Cringe, debatable.

Have you watched it? Leaving aside parade, Indian-side get a huge crowd booing the Pakistani side, which gets minuscule amount compared to us. You can see the Pakistani side hanging their faces sitting on their seats while we cheer and chant anti-Pakistan slogans.
Even aside from the fanboy crowd, it gets a lot of tourist attractions including a fair share of foreign tourists.

I don't see any problem. You get to insult Pakistanis straight on their faces and earn money and recognition from tourism.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Cringe, debatable.

Have you watched it? Leaving aside parade, Indian-side get a huge crowd booing the Pakistani side, which gets minuscule amount compared to us. You can see the Pakistani side hanging their faces sitting on their seats while we cheer and chant anti-Pakistan slogans.
Even aside from the fanboy crowd, it gets a lot of tourist attractions including a fair share of foreign tourists.

I don't see any problem. You get to insult Pakistanis straight on their faces and earn money and recognition from tourism.
I dont like it because it is an act.. And this drama shows somehow that Pakistan is an equal, which it is not.. When, the Indian leadership itself does not engage with Pakistan directly.. why this ?

The Shrike

Country flag
I dont like it because it is an act.. And this drama shows somehow that Pakistan is an equal, which it is not.. When, the Indian leadership itself does not engage with Pakistan directly.. why this ?
Exactly, it is choreographed (with the paxis) theatre. And IIRC the BSF (usually the tallest ones are chosen) guys who do this get chronic back pain and other ailments from the over the top marching performance. Only people who are getting insulted are us for partaking in this circus with a terrorist failed state.

Jimih

Country flag
Cringe, debatable.

This Bufoonery must stop, even DPRK and ROK who has one of the highly militarised and extremely volatile border in the world does not partake in these type of gimmicks. And both Koreas are technically at war since 50's, because there was never been a peace treaty, only an Armistice was signed.

India should stop giving 'Priority' to Pakistan at every levels and Pakistan should stop seeking 'Parity' with India at every levels.

Our Jawans die at monthly basis at LoC and JK, Pakistani drones infiltrate IB and LoC on daily basis, Pakistani sleeper cells kills innocent people during riots and in return what we do? We just thump our feets like mad elephants at Wagah border and distribute sweets on Eid. Which self respecting country will do these kind of jumlas?

I have been to Wagah border couple of times for viewing the retreat ceremony and I didnt feel good about it.
Punjab govt can look for more avenues for tourism in the state.

Apart from retreat ceremony at Wagah-Atari border, most people will not know that one more similar retreat ceremony but less jingoistic is held at Hussainiwala/Ganda Singhwala border.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Cringe, debatable.

Need to get rid of this paki interest.

Pakistan is just a neighbour that we have bad relationship with.

There's absolutely no need for us to act as if it's a rival to us.

It may have been so a decade or two back but right now and in the future, as the economic, military and social gaps widen, treating Pakistan as a rival would be insulting to us.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Am painting a scenario...

New Zealand didn't do it bcoz of some western conspiracy.

There must be a real threat? What was it?

Pakis themselves staging a false flag(kill/injure a few NZ players) to blame India... & then kidnap any Indian from anywhere & put him on media... this is unrestricted warfare

I have heard various paki anchors & commentators in past 5-6 months stating that it's now time for India to be branded a terror state

The regular bouts on "hindutva" emerging from their leadership... points to a plan which has the backing of china

We need to up the security of our sports avenues & hotels where foreign players stay during tournaments... Pakis will surely try nasty stuff.

One more thing I missed & nobody here is discussing... this was like a junior team of New Zealand which was missing many usual big names... so pakis would have taken this into consideration before staging false flag.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Am painting a scenario...

New Zealand didn't do it bcoz of some western conspiracy.

There must be a real threat? What was it?

Pakis themselves staging a false flag to blame India... & then kidnap any Indian from anywhere & put him on media... this is unrestricted warfare

I have heard various paki anchors & commentators in past 5-6 months stating that it's now time for India to be branded a terror state

The regular bouts on "hindutva" emerging from their leadership... points to a plan which has the backing of china

We need to up the security of our sports avenues & hotels where foreign players stay during tournaments... Pakis will surely try nasty stuff.
Punjabi police have issued a warning of attack on 13 September but they are idiots this warning might be gone public and new Zealand might have heard about so that's why they have called of their team.
Porkis are idiot since this type of alert are hidden from public .
Giving this type of alert is a usual practice by police by all around it's a preliminary measure to wash their failure by giving warning beforehand.
What is happening in Waziristan porki army got no alert of it beforehand.
Just a usual practice

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles