India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Varoon2

Country flag
^ By all means. What is the state of sanctions or restrictions on Pakistan currently in effect in India? With respect to trade and travel( and whatever else). I remember reading a while ago, that only Pakistanis with a medical emergency are allowed in India, that India withdrew most favoured nation status in trade, that a large number of Pakistani diplomats were asked to leave India more than a year ago, and Pakistani actors are no longer being employed by Bollywood.

pankaj nema

Country flag
After 26 / 11 , England went back., They were playing an ODI in Cuttack on 26 / 11

But they came back , the Mumbai Test was shifted to Chennai

another_armchair

Country flag
can anyone tell me what is escalation ladder??

Uri -> Surgical strike

Pulwama -> Balakot

Art. 370 -> Sarhad pe bedard pelaayi...

Pain doesn't necessarily have to be proportionate. It depends on Babaji as he looks towards his countrymen to gauge their mood and decides on the response.

Sometimes, White House and Chutin jump in and restrain us.

Knowitall

Why though :hmm::hmm:
I can think of 3 reasons.

(Least likely scenario)
India prepping up assets for overt strikes across pakistan aimed at dismantling terror infrastructure to such an extent that all their plans and activities get delayed by a year atleast.

(Likely)
Assets put on high alert as terror attacks are expected on military installations and no one wants to be caught off guard at all.

(Most likely)
Over the past few days media and GOI chatter increasing seems to suggest the possibility of major terror attacks across India on the scale of bombay blasts and 26/11. If one is to go through the activities that have been taking place over the past few hours it seems increasing possible that the terrorists are already inside India which means the govt is preparing for the worst case scenario and activating assets across the board for swift retaliation across the spectrum.

doreamon

Country flag

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern told her Pakistan counterpart Imran Khan that the cricket team could have been attacked, Pakistan's Interior Minister Sheikh Rasheed told reporters.

"The Pakistan Prime Minister spoke personally to the Prime Minister of New Zealand and informed her that we have one of the best intelligence systems in the world and that no security threat of any kind exists for the visiting team," the PCB said in a statement.

man what an embarrassment , LOL "worlds best intelligence agency".

might as well rename the country "Terroristan"

also this

View attachment 110569

I dont want to sound inhuman but if there was some threat india ll be in a better position to stay silent and let that happen

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern told her Pakistan counterpart Imran Khan that the cricket team could have been attacked, Pakistan's Interior Minister Sheikh Rasheed told reporters.

"The Pakistan Prime Minister spoke personally to the Prime Minister of New Zealand and informed her that we have one of the best intelligence systems in the world and that no security threat of any kind exists for the visiting team," the PCB said in a statement.

man what an embarrassment , LOL "worlds best intelligence agency".

might as well rename the country "Terroristan"

also this

View attachment 110569
lol .. they themselves are saying Afghanistan going to be safe heaven for terrorists ..

How on earth they thought white people ll take such risk to play in pakistan which shares a porous border with Afghanistan where thousands of terrorists of pak origin involved .. Thousands of Afghan coming to pakistan ... TTP alone killed 52 of their soldiers recently .. history of attack against srilanka team .. All it takes is a fatwa of a mullha who hate cricket .. people ll jump on NZ team with suicide vests ..

i read some tweets Even England team going to cancel their trip

DownWithCCP

Country flag

(Least likely scenario)
India prepping up assets for overt strikes across pakistan aimed at dismantling terror infrastructure to such an extent that all their plans and activities get delayed by a year atleast.

(Likely)
Assets put on high alert as terror attacks are expected on military installations and no one wants to be caught off guard at all.

(Most likely)
Over the past few days media and GOI chatter increasing seems to suggest the possibility of major terror attacks across India on the scale of bombay blasts and 26/11. If one is to go through the activities that have been taking place over the past few hours it seems increasing that the terrorists are already inside India which means the govt is preparing for the worst case scenario and activating assets across the board for swift retaliation across the spectrum.
Hmm so basically "The family Man" type of scenario, makes sense with ATS of states meeting and MHA meetings.

another_armchair

Country flag

(Least likely scenario)

(Likely)

(Most likely)
Over the past few days media and GOI chatter increasing seems to suggest the possibility of major terror attacks across India on the scale of bombay blasts and 26/11. If one is to go through the activities that have been taking place over the past few hours it seems increasing possible that the terrorists are already inside India which means the govt is preparing for the worst case scenario and activating assets across the board for swift retaliation across the spectrum.
If and when attacks do take place, the handlers will be hiding in caves.

In which case, GHQ Pindi and all those places marked for destruction should be kosher.

another_armchair

Country flag
I dont want to sound inhuman but if there was some threat india ll be in a better position to stay silent and let that happen

lol .. they themselves are saying Afghanistan going to be safe heaven for terrorists ..

How on earth they thought white people ll take such risk to play in pakistan which shares a porous border with Afghanistan where thousands of terrorists of pak origin involved .. Thousands of Afghan coming to pakistan ... TTP alone killed 52 of their soldiers recently .. history of attack against srilanka team .. All it takes is a fatwa of a mullha who hate cricket .. people ll jump on NZ team with suicide vests ..

i read some tweets Even England team going to cancel their trip
This is the Baksheesh pitch, bhai.

Release the $9+ billion you have frozen which belongs to the ISI... err the poor, hungry homeless people of Afghanistan.

Knowitall

If and when attacks do take place, the handlers will be hiding in caves.

In which case, GHQ Pindi and all those places marked for destruction should be kosher.
Pretty much I expect the govt to strike across the board.

Our chinese front is heavily fortified and secured which means the govt might look beyond terror camps but at conventional military target's.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles