India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
@iNorthernerOn9 These days Iam observing that PSG is running scenarios after scenarios of a joint Indo-US offensive in PoJK against PA.

What's the catch? earlier he was not so confident in this matter.
First I thought not to reply... then it came to my mind... zyada se zyada kya hoga... mazaak banega... aur ye to yahan roz hota hai

I tagged you to below comment, you would have seen all tweets in this

Now don't tell me that Avi raina & Anirudh astro are reading prasun sengupta's blog or any alternate connection

These are 3 entirely unconnected individuals using 3 different sciences to predict the unforseen future & arriving at identical conclusions

Ab jinko bhi hasna hai hans lo... 🍌 fark nahi padta!

Last edited:

Vinash

Country flag
ISIS and Khorasan are real Islam, imho

But will Mujrabaaz, Daarubaaz Pakistani Jernails ever understand and implement it?
All actions of ISIS have a reference from the Quran.
Your average Muslim is simply ashamed to admit the truth about the vile book and hence dodges responsibility by saying ISIS doesn't follow true Islam.

XR SAM

Country flag
Lmao ball dalne se phle hi .. new zealand have kicked hard on mard e momin's ball.

Paxtanis are irked and gone full retard cursing new zealand..

Hehehe latest slap in the face & international bezzati for paxtanis :hehe:
These slaps have no effect on shameless mard e momins, they need strategic kick in the ass to let go of these bad habits of overestimating themselves. Capturing GB and cutting of CPEC route is the ultimate dose needed to tame this rouge nation and prevail peace in Asia.

Jimih

Country flag
First I thought not to reply... then it came to my mind... zyada se zyada kya hoga... mazaak banega... aur ye to yahan roz hota hai

I tagged you to below comment, you would have seen all tweets in this

Allright now going through the astro thread. Why heed to others? they are doing their work, you do your work, simple.

HawkisRight

Country flag

doreamon

Country flag
The 4 contractual employees saikh mushafir , Basant behera , hemant mistri , tapas nayak who got caught for sending video/pic from chandipur to Pakistan used to talk to a woman from Pakistan .. Got honey trapped .. They Wanted her to come to kolkata to make relationship stronger 😂 .. She used to send them money as well ...

One of them shouted coming out of court " Agencies cnt even dare to touch people who are involved "

Source - Local newspaper .

Jimih

Country flag
The 4 contractual employees saikh mushafir , Basant behera , hemant mistri , tapas nayak who got caught for sending video/pic from chandipur to Pakistan used to talk to a woman from Pakistan .. Got honey trapped .. They Wanted her to come to kolkata to make relationship stronger 😂 .. She used to send them money as well ...

One of them shouted coming out of court " Agencies cnt even dare to touch people who are involved "

Source - Local newspaper .
1 Muzzie and 3 Dhimmis

Bohut na-insaafi hain

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles