India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Knowitall

Something is cooking. Meeting held in Delhi police HQ with presence of central intel agencies, state intel chiefs and state ATS chiefs.

Taliban threat: Delhi police call meeting of all intelligence agencies, Anti-Terror Squad heads
From the article.

The intelligence agencies are continuously receiving alerts regarding terrorists crossing the border and planning something big in the country.

India needs to partially mobilize all 3 branches of the armed forces to prepare for a hot war on a short notice.

It took India 2 months to mobilize against china and get the deliveries of all emergency purchases.

The same mistake cannot be done here. If pakistan manages to carry out whatever they are planning successfully India will have a very short span of time to respond properly before diplomatic pressure kicks in and we are forced to go for a watered down response.

These bastards are up to no good. With afghanistan solved atleast on paper they seem to be getting extremely desperate to carry out something big in India.

Knowitall

From the article.

The intelligence agencies are continuously receiving alerts regarding terrorists crossing the border and planning something big in the country.

India needs to partially mobilize all 3 branches of the armed forces to prepare for a hot war on a short notice.

It took India 2 months to mobilize against china and get the deliveries of all emergency purchases.

The same mistake cannot be done here. If pakistan manages to carry out whatever they are planning successfully India will have a very short span of time to respond properly before diplomatic pressure kicks in and we are forced to go for a watered down response.

These bastards are up to no good. With afghanistan solved atleast on paper they seem to be getting extremely desperate to carry out something big in India.
This particular para that I quoted worries me a bit.

Just what exactly do you mean when you say terrorists crossing borders. Also the fact that ATS and state police teams are meeting together means that the terrorist's caught a few days ago were just part of a much bigger plan which means the other sleeper cells might still be active and would advance their timelines due to fear of being caught.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
As a fellow human being I want to feel sympathy for them, want to offer my condolences to their family, they were also human beings just like us but I don't know feeling solace, I think I'm devil
Poor fellows were having food and sharing a light moment with their comrades when the Bad Taliban came and slaughtered them
But I don't feel sympathy, I feel pity

It's their Karma, Pakistani establishment and the Mulladom
You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes

JBH22

Knowitall

On going protest at Delhi border may be it is regarding this. My question is with rashtriya rifles, deeper pockets than in 90s, fencing how can these rag tag militia pose a threat at the kashmir border
Because kashmir might not even be the target this time. All reports till now effectively point towards terrorists targeting major cities and civilian centers.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles