India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Abdus Salem killed

Well..you can retrieve occupied J&K in 2 ways:
1. Disintegrate porkiland due to catastrophic economic failure caused by US working with India to strangle Pakistani trade - their major exports are to the US despite all the rhetoric around deeper than the ocean friend. And then we walk in and take what we want.
2. Go for an all out war at risk of significant casualties; and a prolonged expense of holding territory as the PoJK‘s demographically altered population maybe hostile to us.

I think for us to retrieve PoJK, Pakshitstan must Balkanize first. And this requires a play where we need to degrade Ching chong- paki alliance. And this would require US support. The US would also be threatened by PLA naval play in Gwadar which is a threat to the US’ gulf bases.
The wild card in all this is India. If we grow our economy quickly to $10 trillion then the entire strategic landscape changes for us. We can enforce an economic blockade on porkis all by ourselves, with no pushback from the international community. If the gap between us and China widens, and we are stuck in lower middle income, we would be more dependent on the US to achieve our goals of degrading porki-chini beghairat bhaichara.
I don’t think GoI will play the take PoJK via a war of attrition card. Economic strangulation and disintegration of porkiland is what might be on the cards, with the US taking control of Porki nuclear assets.
One thing about the US though is they could quickly align with China again if the chingchongs start to pander even a little bit to the US concerns. This again will completely change the global strategy.
The US - India partnership continues to be a mystery with no clear agenda and what each party would do. For instance, the US has clearly said they are not in favor of giving India an advantageous trade deal. Neither have they really accelerated any joint R&D projects.
‘The issue with the US is it cannot be trusted as a reliable ally. This is why we have to watch exactly what the US does and not what the US says.
I plan on living till the next century so I hope this happens in my lifetime

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Well well well,This escalated quickly 🤓

View attachment 110230

This interaction actually shows an entitlement problem we have created by being defensive.

Kashmiri deserve same treatment these cockroaches have been giving to Pashtun, Baloch and other minorities while running a homogeneous Islamic identity project which they first tried in Bangladesh.

Somehow these fanatic insects are able to impose their entitlement on others especially Hindus who are generally introward in their nature. Same tactic has been used by other cults.

Like one Muslim gentleman from UP speaking in a very articulate Hindi said Muslims have learnt how to extract money by playing victim or using religion card. Propabay 3rd or 4th Muslim I heard speaking truth in my life.

Look at these cunning rice bags lackeys who get hounded by teenage Islamic goons in Pakistan but these days have become audacious asking independent Christian state living off freedom given to them by Hindus in India.

When I look at Gandhi and other leaders who went through a lot of hardships trying unsettle British empire but gave equal level to Bristish pimps like Jinnah and Iqbal who did nothing but used similar entitlement upon timid Hindus. Jinnah never went to jail but was always present wearing suit and tie during every negotiation. Why that scoundrel was not thrown out because Hindus never understood this game of entitlement used against us. Wherever they are in as sizeable population their rights become every Hindus’s responsibility. Raj Dharam ka paalan karey Modi ji. TMKB.

Similar situation is with average Hindus these days. We are walking on our own lands with dropped shoulders ducking and adjusting for these cults carrying some kind of burden on our backs. And when a Hindu tries to set the record straight same coward Hindus somehow become brave to mow him down.

Last edited:

vikata

Country flag
Just for the sake of argument ,I am unable to understand all these brouhaha about usa ....
What will we loose after allowing them base in rajasthan .....it will help us to counter pakis +chinese nexus .presence of usa will ensure that there will be no pakis distraction and we will focus on chinese ....its not like we will become a usa colony ,India is too important and capable nation to meet that fate.

Without the usa help we won't be able to get the technology at a pace which will accelerate our growth .usa still is the technological powerhouse of the world and leads by quite a mile....

What did Japanese lost by hosting usa ,agreed,they are now being spooked by chinese aggression....but now they are focussing on rapidly increasing the defense capabilities. In the quad they have the 2nd best navy ,submarine which is best in the asia (saryu class).Which is possible on account of strong companies like doosan, Mitsubishi etc .in the development of Japan and Korea the role of usa is significant...whether it is market access or technological base provided in 50s and 60s.

So what is our objection here ...its not like we are a pushover, do Japan/Korea garner less respect in the world ?certainly not,infect they are asian tigers and are able to provide much better quality of life to their populace.which is exactly what we want.

USA is the only country with which we have nearly 50 -60 billion $ goods trade and around 20 billion surplus and our 70% our our services sector work for them .....
So we are greatly coupled with them .
Now when we were proponents of NAM ,what exactly did we get ? When you have no skin in the game no body will trust you ...basically we were like " we won't support usa ,but u should support us in our dire needs like 62".yet we never had the balls to criticize Soviet invasion of Afghanistan..

I do agree for every japan/ Korea there is a Pakistan which is an example of a failed state..but like korea /japan our economy/population are deeply coupled with each other and we will end up enjoying much more benefit with usa rather than playing the game of fake Non alignment. With usa we should focus on becoming the manufacturing house of their MIC ,and sidewise also focus on our indigenous industries growth ,this way we will have technology and capital required for fueling growth. We should be guided by our interests and take the best out of relationships till usa is global leaders so that when the void is created we are also in the race to fill it.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
It seems pakistan is planning major terrorists attack all throught India.

More than 400 terrorists are waiting on the other side to move while the D company has also been contacted to offer their services in a bid to attempt major damage.
INC and its ecosystem is providing them with logistics and insiders tips. This is to damage Modi’s better internal security record before next elections. The twitter storms, mems and catchy lines are already ready to launch. Pimps like Saket, Rubish and Sardesai are ready with their scripts to say it has hurt Modi’s image. Urban Naxals and Global player are ready to jump in to add their side of effects.

How Modi will handle this can not be guessed. Hunting these pawns will be his main effort and he won't touch these Political opponents for political reasons of denying them any good or bad publicity. In my understanding he can preempt them now and get few of their mouthpieces compromised. Few spanked, few dragged and few bashed in private will work like magic too.

Last edited:

Abdus Salem killed

Just for the sake of argument ,I am unable to understand all these brouhaha about usa ....
What will we loose after allowing them base in rajasthan .....it will help us to counter pakis +chinese nexus .presence of usa will ensure that there will be no pakis distraction and we will focus on chinese ....its not like we will become a usa colony ,India is too important and capable nation to meet that fate.

Without the usa help we won't be able to get the technology at a pace which will accelerate our growth .usa still is the technological powerhouse of the world and leads by quite a mile....

What did Japanese lost by hosting usa ,agreed,they are now being spooked by chinese aggression....but now they are focussing on rapidly increasing the defense capabilities. In the quad they have the 2nd best navy ,submarine which is best in the asia (saryu class).Which is possible on account of strong companies like doosan, Mitsubishi etc .in the development of Japan and Korea the role of usa is significant...whether it is market access or technological base provided in 50s and 60s.

So what is our objection here ...its not like we are a pushover, do Japan/Korea garner less respect in the world ?certainly not,infect they are asian tigers and are able to provide much better quality of life to their populace.which is exactly what we want.

USA is the only country with which we have nearly 50 -60 billion $ goods trade and around 20 billion surplus and our 70% our our services sector work for them .....
So we are greatly coupled with them .
Now when we were proponents of NAM ,what exactly did we get ? When you have no skin in the game no body will trust you ...basically we were like " we won't support usa ,but u should support us in our dire needs like 62".yet we never had the balls to criticize Soviet invasion of Afghanistan..

I do agree for every japan/ Korea there is a Pakistan which is an example of a failed state..but like korea /japan our economy/population are deeply coupled with each other and we will end up enjoying much more benefit with usa rather than playing the game of fake Non alignment. With usa we should focus on becoming the manufacturing house of their MIC ,and sidewise also focus on our indigenous industries growth ,this way we will have technology and capital required for fueling growth. We should be guided by our interests and take the best out of relationships till usa is global leaders so that when the void is created we are also in the race to fill it.
First tell them we need these things
Acess to fking latest tech
Semiconductor foundaries
We can also use Thier bases
Quad help then they can use our islands in Andaman.
Jobs low tech that they don't want I know it's demeaning but it will employ large amount of people then we can help them otherwise no deal

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I dont think economic warfare will work because, as pakistan will get more economically unstable china will come and take their land or pakis will give pok,gb to china like shaksgam valley

best is to use military and drag those bastards in war as they will not be able to sustain it for more than 15 days.

and if they tried to nuke us bmd will surely take care of it, then we can also nuke their asses off.

this (nuking) can also solve the refugee crisis 😈😈

vikata

Country flag
First tell them we need these things
Acess to fking latest tech
Semiconductor foundaries
We can also use Thier bases
Quad help then they can use our islands in Andaman.
Jobs low tech that they don't want I know it's demeaning but it will employ large amount of people then we can help them otherwise no deal
Yes exactly, manufacturing their weapon for the export ,it will be a win win for both of us as it will reduce the cost at the same time increase our manufacturing prowess as well as better scale to measure our capabilities
TSMC invested around 20 billion for the chip making in usa ,we should collaborate with Taiwan for the chip making as they are the leaders...
I don't know what exactly we will get by insisting base in usa apart from ego satisfaction ....instead we should ask them for Boeing assembly in india to boost our aerospace
Better Visa./ movement facilities for our workers ....if possible collaboration on EMAL and UCAV and consultancy help in AMCA and other next gen technologies.
With respect to jobs ,we should aspire to become factory of the usa owned enterprise be it apple,Tesla...this is exactly what propelled china .at the same time encourage our companies like L&T ,bharat forge ,tonbo etc to become somewhat like Lockheed/ boeing .

Jimih

Country flag
It seems pakistan is planning major terrorist attacks all throught India.

More than 400 terrorists are waiting on the other side to move while the D company has also been contacted to offer their services in a bid to increase the chance's of success.
Anticipating Bomb blasts in some big Temple, Railway stations, Bus stops or Airports.

Also anticipating lone wolf attack on one prominent BJP leader or a popular journalist by Khalistani terrorists.

Frontrunner

Country flag
Well well well,This escalated quickly 🤓

View attachment 110230
Iss bande ko 21 topo ki salami..
Ghar me ghus kar mara:rofl:

Abolishing article 370 is the best thing modi and co has done..

In one big swipe it has taken the wind out of *kashmir banega pottistan* dream.

So much so for the lumber one agency and army that they are resorting to waging war for kashmir on twitter rather than in field mano a mano..

For the past two years i hv been rejoicing the collective r🅰ndi r⭕na of pak awam nd their gov about kashmir..

Lmao now with Waziristan peeing on pakjabi army face it's getting more and more delicious.

*Tea is fantastic* is falling flat on porkies face.. nd their's no hiding for dusra banda dis time.:hehe:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
It seems pakistan is planning major terrorist attacks all throught India.

More than 400 terrorists are waiting on the other side to move while the D company has also been contacted to offer their services in a bid to increase the chance's of success.
They can try and get the response from India. Airstrikes or War.

India is preparing for this for a long time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles