India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Knowitall

Modi is going to US. There could be some pressure.

Talking points:-
1. Joint "India-Pak" initiative against ISIS
2. India-Pak forgetting differences & forging loose alliance against global terror i.e. ISIS only
3. ...
N. People to people contact/Talks on Cashmere

Side objectives would be to de-link peace talks i.e talks on Indian Cashmere from terror attacks in JK & mainland.

Why the frack would they want to choose a complicated setup?

They can bomb Afg via sea or have a base in Pak.

Why have a base in India, then use Paki airspace for this?
Because they aim to kill 2 birds with one stone.

They want continued access in Afghanistan while at the same time they wish to tie a noose around our necks to prevent us from finally taking care of pakistan which will result in us achieving regional dominance.

People should also remember one thing a nation which does not respect itself should not expect respect from other others.

The day US lands it's troops here every single nation will only treat us as a lacky of the US. No strong nation in the world would ever surrender their sovereignty like this.

Last edited:

werewolf

Country flag
People asking for US bases in India must ask NATO countries, Japan and South Korea that, "how they are reduced to junior partners and are having a meek, feeble and an US dependent military?"

Or just ask Cuba, "how USA has duped them to handover the Guantnamo Bay, a sovereign territory of Cuba?"

The government of Cuba regards the US presence in Guantanamo Bay as an illegal occupation on the basis that the Cuban-American Treaty, "was obtained by threat of force and is in violation of international law."

Do not trust the Yankees !!
Yes. The Yankees have the habit of showing who is the boss attitude. The don't treat the their allies as partners but subordinates.
And GB baad mein dekha jayega but no air base for US please.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
They want a base in NW india i.e around Rajastan perhaps .. If that leads to dehyphenation of india and pakistan with respect to foreign policy of USA , reduce their dependence in Pakistan ( nt completely ) , greater intelligence / technology sharing .. Eventually leads to free trade agreement in future then it shd be considered .. FTA with usa ll be a blessing for india .

it is also a fact that usa is too much depended right now on pakistan / isi ..
Hmmm…that would not make much sense. The US has large bases in Oman, muscat, uae, Qatar etc and the distance to major cities in AFG from those countries is similar to those from Rajasthan, even NW Rajasthan.
The only place a base makes sense is in northern Punjab / J&K like pathankot or jammu or even Srinagar. Srinagar especially is at same latitude as Kabul; and the distance is very short. I think GoI will allow Americans to base out of Awantipora AFB, in return for American investments in J&K and Ladakh , and a full declaration that all of J&K belongs to India.
The US could even setup a small consulate in Srinagar. With that, Porkis won’t dare to even infiltrate one or two terrorists and China will just back off; or get pissed that the Amreekis are so close to the cheap-ec‘s Karakoram Highway.
Plus, india will stage a complement of predators in this theater anyways and US made lifters like the chinook and Apache are in action anyways - so, there could be joint synergies. Awantipora AFB appears ideal to me - it is located away from civilian areas and major towns.
Let’s see. Interesting times ahead. The US does have several cards to play to entice india for basing rights in J&K.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Because they aim to kill 2 birds with one stone.

They want continued access in Afghanistan while at the same time they wish to tie a noose around our necks to prevent us from finally taking care of pakistan which will result in us achieving regional dominance.

People should also remember one thing a nation which does not respect itself should not expect respect from other others.

The day US lands it's troops here every single national only treat us as a lacky of the US. No strong nation in the world would ever surrender their sovereignty like this.
Thats the main point , what's worse than being called as the dog of world's worst nation in almost all regards ?
Our tilt is already more towards them, it should not be more.
It would be foolish and if modi agrees to this , it will be a unmitigated disaster as far as our image is concerned.

Cheran

Country flag
They want a base in NW india i.e around Rajastan perhaps .. If that leads to dehyphenation of india and pakistan with respect to foreign policy of USA , reduce their dependence in Pakistan ( nt completely ) , greater intelligence / technology sharing .. Eventually leads to free trade agreement in future then it shd be considered .. FTA with usa ll be a blessing for india .

it is also a fact that usa is too much depended right now on pakistan / isi ..
They will still have to depend on Paki for air space.

This is why i had asked why such a complex setup when they can arm-twist & get a base in Pak unless they want to tie us up in this as well.

Americans having a foothold in Cashmere i.e. between Paki, CCP & mainland India will complicate things.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Hmmm…that would not make much sense. The US has large bases in Oman, muscat, uae, Qatar etc and the distance to major cities in AFG from those countries is similar to those from Rajasthan, even NW Rajasthan.
The only place a base makes sense is in northern Punjab / J&K like pathankot or jammu or even Srinagar. Srinagar especially is at same latitude as Kabul; and the distance is very short. I think GoI will allow Americans to base out of Awantipora AFB, in return for American investments in J&K and Ladakh , and a full declaration that all of J&K belongs to India.
The US could even setup a small consulate in Srinagar. With that, Porkis won’t dare to even infiltrate one or two terrorists and China will just back off; or get pissed that the Amreekis are so close to the cheap-ec‘s Karakoram Highway.
Plus, india will stage a complement of predators in this theater anyways and US made lifters like the chinook and Apache are in action anyways - so, there could be joint synergies. Awantipora AFB appears ideal to me - it is located away from civilian areas and major towns.
Let’s see. Interesting times ahead. The US does have several cards to play to entice india for basing rights in J&K.
We should agree for a base in J&K only if USA allows India a military base in Guam and/or Diego Garcia. And we have airbases in Tajikistan doesn’t mean Tajikistan is our “junior partner” or they gave us their sovereignty, they just helped us for a common cause of India and Tajikistan that was to support Ahmed Shah Massoud and the Northern Alliance during the Afghan War.

Same is here, if USA wants a base give them, only if they give you a base in their Strategic areas like BIOT or Guam. Else LEMOA and BECA are just logistics and maintenance stuff.

Or a QUAD declaration of sharing bases for hosting militaries of all 4 nations, unlikely as we’re too shy for calling QUAD a military alliance.

And if it helps us in a FTA or critical tech supply then it’s something we should anyways consider. But no bases for no FTA, Tech supply or reciprocal base allocation to India in their own territory.

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
I think GoI will allow Americans to base out of Awantipora AFB, in return for American investments in J&K and Ladakh , and a full declaration that all of J&K belongs to India.
Plus.
So it means that India is not able to retrieve Pok and PoGB by itself and it will need some foreign intervention.

Than we should stop calling ourself the '2nd largest active military in the world', and change the slogan "Atmanirbhar Bharat" to "Sab pe nirbhar Bharat".

The problem with Indians nowdays is that they themselves are outsourced to do other's work, so why not India outsource its internal security to some other Nation?, "Outsource" is the key word here. We Indians are so used to the term.

What US is trying to do is to hyphenate India and Pakistan and with Beijing Biden in White House no action against China is possible.

Last edited:

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
France & Israel will open Consulate in Srinagar for trade & tourist visit facilitation... Declaration soon... :playball:

US will follow suit... :clap2:

Pakistan se rishta kya... la hila mera lulla... :crying:
@RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

I posted👆 on 1st August itself that French, Israeli & American consulate will come up in Srinagar

Fall of Kabul was already known in Mid-July

(baaki sab acting hai... to follow a somehow digestible script)

US is coming in Kashmir... no amount of whining by Nehruvian-Gandhian NCERT textbook infested brains can stop that.

&Yes... Russia doesn't have probs with that.

Kartooz

Country flag
@RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

I posted👆 on 1st August itself that French, Israeli & American consulate will come up in Srinagar

Fall of Kabul was already known in Mid-July

(baaki sab acting hai... to follow a somehow digestible script)

US is coming in Kashmir... no amount of whining by Nehruvian-Gandhian textbook infested brains can stop that.

&Yes... Russia doesn't have probs with that.
Is there a source or

iu.png

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
They will still have to depend on Paki for air space.

This is why i had asked why such a complex setup when they can arm-twist & get a base in Pak unless they want to tie us up in this as well.

Americans having a foothold in Cashmere i.e. between Paki, CCP & mainland India will complicate things.
Pakistan doesnt want US bases on its soil , using airspace is less problematic. Bizzare y US thinks we will give them one.

we will be geting nothing in return , it will be another level of spinelessness. i hope it doesnt happen too.

Where did that general called bhumihar a chinese troll
after bhumihar's chusul post went viral , gen called him a pakistani troll spreading lies . LOL .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles