India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Knowitall

plan was to do a major terror attack like 26/11
400 jihadi from Afghanistan are being trained in pojk
ISI on a pressure to do something

We might not be able to stop every attempt to attack india but response we ll give after any attack is in our hand .
Anything even close to a repeat of 26/11 must be answered by total war.

Every man women and child should be inducted with the sole purpose of wiping pakistan of the map. Every single factory should churn out guns and evey single able bodied men should either be in the factory or the field.

Thousands of men should continue to pour into pakistan everyday till they surrender. Their should be no repeat of 93,000 captures. Every single soldier PA soldier should be slaughtered on sight.

The horrors and suffering we as a nation faced during 26/11 is something we will never forget. If they wish to do a repeat of it they should prepare themselves for the worst.

Last edited:

werewolf

Country flag

Every man women and child should be inducted with the sole purpose of wiping pakistan of the map. Every single factory should churn out guns and evey single able bodied men should either be in the factory or the field.

Thousands of men should continue to pour into pakistan everyday till they surrender. Their should be no repeat of 93,000 captures. Every single soldier PA soldier should be slaughtered on sight.

The horrors and suffering we as a nation faced during 26/11 is something we will never forget. If they wish to do a repeat of it. They should prepare themselves for the worst.
Yes there may be a full scale retaliation considering the fact that US is not tied anymore in Afg.

chetan_chpd

Desi Homelander
Country flag

The horrors and suffering we as a nation faced during 26/11 is something we will never forget. If they wish to do a repeat of it. They should prepare themselves for the worst.
not going to happen buddy...

if 26/11 2.0 happens...
ninda mama will do kadi ninda- (after few weeks) modi will order airstrikes/drone/missile strikes against some terror camp in POK

Paxtan will try to deny / downplay it OR try to repeat some face saver mission like swift retreat/ counter missile strikes on some secondary indian targets

paxtani awam will eat up the propaganda fed by ISPR, indians will fight with each other saying modi did this, did not do that-proof dikhao blah blah

that terror camp will be rebuilt after few months

Knowitall

Staging ground? Any staging ground inside India will have to use Paki airspace.

Why not use Aircraft carriers or Bases in ME?

These spawns of the devil want to once again tie up India and pakistan in a unofficial binding agreement and ruin everything for us.

Air space access means pakistanis will once again be free to continue their nonsense because abba jaan US will meddle everywhere.

India should show them the middle finger and tell them to fuck off.

Knowitall

if 26/11 2.0 happens...
ninda mama will do kadi ninda- (after few weeks) modi will order airstrikes/drone/missile strikes against some terror camp in POK

Paxtan will try to deny / downplay it OR try to repeat some face saver mission like swift retreat/ counter missile strikes on some secondary indian targets

paxtani awam will eat up the propaganda fed by ISPR, indians will fight with each other saying modi did this, did not do that-proof dikhao blah blah

As my own answer said we should do this and not we will do this.

But if the govt does end up giving such a meek response they can kiss their govt goodbye.

Cheran

Country flag

These spawns of the devil want to once again tie up India and pakistan in a unofficial binding agreement and ruin everything for us.

Air space access means pakistanis will once again be free to continue their nonsense because abba jaan US will meddle everywhere.

India should show them the middle finger and tell them to fuck off.
India won't give in , in my opinion.
That would be an horrendous mistake, tge presence of us troops on Indian soil.
Modi is going to US. There could be some pressure.

Talking points:-
1. Joint "India-Pak" initiative against ISIS
2. India-Pak forgetting differences & forging loose alliance against global terror i.e. ISIS only
3. ...
N. People to people contact/Talks on Cashmere

Side objectives would be to de-link peace talks i.e talks on Indian Cashmere from terror attacks in JK & mainland.

Why the frack would they want to choose a complicated setup?

They can bomb Afg via sea or have a base in Pak.

Why have a base in India, then use Paki airspace for this?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
We should give US bases in Ladakh and in J&k(disputed region).
By this move we can counter china . If china attacked us in Ladakh then US will protect their bases.
When US jets will go for bombing operation inside Afghanistan. They will always voilate porki airspace and porki could nothing
Bruh :facepalm: :facepalm:
It doesn't matter , it dosent matter!
You understand what foreign troops on your soil mean ?
It means we are incapable of defending ourselves, are we japan or are we once defeated by usa ! That we will give base to those buggers ?

When Jaishankar said that quad is not an military alliance then well its not for heavens sake.
What is the guarantee that amerikis won't flee at first sight of a chinese missile , will you take the guarantee?
What message you want to send to the world that India is America's bitch?
I abhor porks , I hate burgers and i dont like chinese.

Knowitall

Bruh :facepalm: :facepalm:
It doesn't matter , it dosent matter!
You understand what foreign troops on your soil mean ?
It means we are incapable of defending ourselves, are we japan or are we once defeated by usa ! That we will give base to those buggers ?

When Jaishankar said that quad is not an military alliance then well its not for heavens sake.
What is the guarantee that amerikis won't flee at first sight of a chinese missile , will you take the guarantee?
What message you want to send to the world that India is America's bitch?
I abhor porks , I hate burgers and i dont like chinese.
Sab dedo bases paisa gand bhi dedo.

Where does these inferiority complex come from I don't understand.

These people are so scared of china that they want the US to violate us when china itself ran back from pangong tso with their tail between their legs.

If we were so weak as people here think china and pakistan would long finished us off. We are not and that's why both of them stay away from engaging in proper war with us.

Last edited:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Sab dedo bases paisa gand bhi dedo.

Where does these inferiority complex come from I don't understand.

These people are so scared of china that they want the US to violate us when china itself ran back from pangong tso with its tail between it's legs.

If we were so weak as people here think china and pakistan would long finished us off. We are not and that's why both of them stay away from engaging in proper war with us.
I have a fear that modi teeno dedega

Jimih

Country flag
People asking for US bases in India must ask NATO countries, Japan and South Korea that, "how they are reduced to junior partners and are having a meek, feeble and an US dependent military?"

Or just ask Cuba, "how USA has duped them to handover the Guantnamo Bay, a sovereign territory of Cuba?"

The government of Cuba regards the US presence in Guantanamo Bay as an illegal occupation on the basis that the Cuban-American Treaty, "was obtained by threat of force and is in violation of international law."

Do not trust the Yankees !!

Last edited:

doreamon

Country flag
Modi is going to US. There could be some pressure.

Talking points:-
1. Joint "India-Pak" initiative against ISIS
2. India-Pak forgetting differences & forging loose alliance against global terror i.e. ISIS only
3. ...
N. People to people contact/Talks on Cashmere

Side objectives would be to de-link peace talks i.e talks on Indian Cashmere from terror attacks in JK & mainland.

Why the frack would they want to choose a complicated setup?

They can bomb Afg via sea or have a base in Pak.

Why have a base in India, then use Paki airspace for this?
They want a base in NW india i.e around Rajastan perhaps .. If that leads to dehyphenation of india and pakistan with respect to foreign policy of USA , reduce their dependence in Pakistan ( nt completely ) , greater intelligence / technology sharing .. Eventually leads to free trade agreement in future then it shd be considered .. FTA with usa ll be a blessing for india .

it is also a fact that usa is too much depended right now on pakistan / isi ..

another_armchair

Country flag
UN still have not been able to decide that killing of 3 million bengalis and raping half a Million women is a genocide or not.
UN must this gyan to porki who are openly supporting terrorist activities inside afghanistan ,India and Bangladesh to some extent.
UN is only a conference room and nothing happens in UN
UN - United Napunsaks

Sadly, we are also a part of the same gang giving reach arounds to each other.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
They want a base in NW india i.e around Rajastan perhaps .. If that leads to dehyphenation of india and pakistan with respect to foreign policy of USA , reduce their dependence in Pakistan ( nt completely ) , greater intelligence / technology sharing .. Eventually leads to free trade agreement in future then it shd be considered .. FTA with usa ll be a blessing for india .

FTA goes both ways. It will open access to Indian economy for American companies too. Now it may not seem like a big threat but American companies are mostly selling made In China stuff. This means if we enter FTA with America there is a possibility of Made in China, Sold by USA products will flood Indian market. Also don't forget GM crops and Factory farmed animal products can destroy Indian small industries.

I hope this doesn't happen. Giving a base to America means not just a piece of land but also includes logistics routes, air space, radar installation, and of course open access for CIA. This isn't a good idea. This will give USA tremendous leverage on India.

THESIS THORON

Country flag

if 26/11 2.0 happens...

then wat bout this

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Not happening.. If US uses Paki air space, they may as well have a base in Pakistan...

Jimih

Country flag

The question should be asked, "Will USA allow India to have a joint base at Diego Garcia? or any other base inside US territories?

Sorry! no more White Invaders on our soil.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
FTA goes both ways. It will open access to Indian economy for American companies too. Now it may not seem like a big threat but American companies are mostly selling made In China stuff. This means if we enter FTA with America there is a possibility of Made in China, Sold by USA products will flood Indian market. Also don't forget GM crops and Factory farmed animal products can destroy Indian small industries.

I hope this doesn't happen. Giving a base to America means not just a piece of land but also includes logistics routes, air space, radar installation, and of course open access for CIA. This isn't a good idea. This will give USA tremendous leverage on India.
Blinken said "we are in touch" to some senator's question about base in India.. and everybody is jumping up and down..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles