India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
An armed version of mi 17 V5
It's is armed with about 128 rockets (57 mm) about 32 rockets per pods but iaf was not impressed with its performance in kargil war

View attachment 103493
It's slow, has lesser service ceiling, and handles like a pig I'm those altitudes
Not to mention, is a big target for even small arms fire,
Hence the LCH project undertaken by HAL, but khair, LCH is like that kid in an orphanage where everyone of her friends are adopted but she remains alone coz nobody wants her

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
View attachment 103492
Afzal guru graduated from Delhi University... wtffff...... :megusta:
DU me bhi bhot leftist-liberal ideology phel rahi hai boies... :daru:
These are the bigots Who live on your border, every Pakistani is a terrorist, every pakistani must be slaughtered to death if you want India to prosper.
1628149711532.png

JBH22

An armed version of mi 17 V5
It's is armed with about 128 rockets (57 mm) about 32 rockets per pods but iaf was not impressed with its performance in kargil war

View attachment 103493
Kargil occurred decade after Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan. More or less similar mountains conflict, the Russian experience was that 57mm rockets did not cause much damage in the mountains. Wonder why IAF reinvented the wheel😒

mokoman

Country flag

The aggressive attitude of mullahs on this side of border is not just due to political appeasement... but the deeper psychological reason is the existence of Pakistan. Expect behavioural change post 30.06.2022.

All those people who get disheartened by statements of US administration... why you want them to put out everything clearly? Has china ever put out its true intentions during its rise phase?

The wheel has started rotating... they are learning from China... but 1st the smaller nuisances who are anything but pimples would be cured... so its Pakistan's time.

If the west really wants India to be even half of China (if not a parallel)... it needs to 1st take care of the parasite it created(on India's north-west) & fed for 7+ decades by regular free doles of billions of dollars.
you guys seriously believe this ? 🤣

LOL , last year it was 2 front war , pakistan destroyed , china broken into peices , BHARAT becomming no 1.

its so easy to get followers on twitter , just say dumb feel-good bullshit to leftists or rightwing.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
I'm not fully aware of the situation and geography of LoC.
I am aware that a huge portion has been fenced.

But is it possible to punish pakistan for terror attacks by salami slicing like how china does to its neighbours.

If not at loc is it in our interest to employ salami slicing out side J&k theatre?

Jimih

Country flag
I'm not fully aware of the situation and geography of LoC.
I am aware that a huge portion has been fenced.

But is it possible to punish pakistan for terror attacks by salami slicing like how china does to its neighbours.

If not at loc is it in our interest to employ salami slicing out side J&k theatre?
Does current GoI has any intention of getting back PoJK by any means?

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Don't pollute hinduism by converting them. Also we ain't abrahmic. Let these fuckers die fighting each other...
Nope we always maintain the moral highground and killing mlecchas wont solve the issue but changing their ideology will a new mleccha revert will be mostly a hardcore hindu and his/her generations will help neutralize mleccha ideology and promote Sanatan dharma and join kalki avatar to finalize the prophecy of Sanatan Dharma .

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
To me, we need to salami slice into Gilgit Baltistan. This is a terrain which is very expensive for the Porkis to hold. They have very little road infra to their forward posts. Tell the CCP, if you salami slice into Ladakh, not only will we push you back but salami slice into GB. Increase the costs of occupying GB for the Porkis. Occupy new areas citing boundary not clear, you are letting terrorists in - so we will now manage the LoC and for that we need to occupy these posts, etc narrative.
I don’t know what the fuck we are doing. We don’t seem to have a “increase costs for enemy” policy. Not engaging Porkis and going about our business is good but demonstrating that Porkis are hijdas is even better.
But then again, Porki propaganda looks very staged - probably setting up their public to accept the status quo, without the Mard-e-momeen blowing themselves up in the middle of islumabad.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Their porki minister but why all indian sikulars are silent send this video to all your sikular friends ,aman ki asha and urdubrothelwood fans.
Hindus in Pakistan have the opportunity to migrate to India under CAA. They can move to jammu region. If they and Sikhs still want to be in pakshitstan even after genocide committed on them, it is their funeral. Plus we could use friendlies to light up Porki cities from time to time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles