India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Could it be that the fall in the numbers of infiltration attempts at the border because pakistani establishment is focused on AFG and possibly supplying fighters for talibal!?
Both ways pakis are fucked, they can celebrate all day that they trashed “investments” of India, but they forget that these talibunnies are going to bring back destruction to pakshitstan once again.

Anandhu Krishna

One of the most important aim of this BS is not blocking the PM or hosting any flag but to keep the fire burning. I didn't hear anything about these morons for a while and suddenly its everywhere. This dumb Govt is also playing into their hand by doing lip service for them. They only care about their political security and political image instead of National security and National Image. They are [again] helping the morons to make this into a movement instead of characterising it as some rich canadian children throwing a tantrum. With this, the morons also aim to create hostilities between ordinary Hindus and Sikhs. Its much easy today with social media and all. They are [somewhat] succeeding in it and we are helping them.

The Shrike

Country flag
if India were to use such armed drones even from within her own airspace against either China or Pakistan, then they would be shot out of the skies. Thus far, history shows us all that armed drones have successfully operated with reasonable success ONLY within UNCONTESTED airspace. Wherever air-defence artillery was available (like in Libya & Yemen) the armed drones were shot down. But such armed drones should not be conflated with killer-drones(like Harpy/Harop) that are not re-usable & which can be used only once on a one-way trip.
It's a purely political deal, US military has stopped buying (or wants to stop) further acquisition of reaper drones as it moves its focus from low intensity middle east conflict to China. So they are now pushing this hard on who ever will can buy it so there are no job losses in US. only saving grace is that General Automatics is coming up with new sensor pods and weapons to keep this platform more relevant, but it is to be seen how usable it actually is in our scenario with China for example.
IMO the sad thing is our Politico-Military-babus can't seem to come up with a cogent strategy to leverage US ties to help counter China, instead spending what little money is allocated on such useless imports.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
to be seen how usable it actually is in our scenario
Persistent ISR at cheapest per hour flight rates. Cheaper to operate than P-8i for Navy & SAR pod equipped fighters for airforce.

I never questioned its efficacy in ISR role.

If we had purchased the turbofan powered Avenger... story would have been entirely different... Avenger is stealthier with internal weapons bay and still relevant in attack role.

Last edited:

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
See, this meltdown. Mind Ya’ll Saqib Kazmi is a Paki.
View attachment 102818

From comments section of this video

Wow, I remember that black flags of pakistan chutiya.

He had an argument with me on YouTube where he argued that Pakis are of different race than indians and for evidence he provided me a random text video by no name channel in response to me providing an academic paper.

Here read his comments.

Screenshot_20210801-015453~3.jpg

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Wow, I remember that black flags of pakistan chutiya.

He had an argument with me on YouTube where he argued that Pakis are of different race than indians and for evidence he provided me a random text video by no name channel in response to me providing an academic paper.

Here read his comments.

View attachment 102838
Hote raho cruel, we are harami and we are proud of it.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Good number of pakistanis have links to the indian people. Sanskrit texts do mention Sindhu and Ghandara. Hindu came from the root word Sindhu. Now most of the pakistanis are either migrants and convertee.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Thousands of Kms of LAC and LOC to defend which has both high altitude and difficult terrain.

We all saw how with Indo-Sino standoff, downsizing of Army is simply not recommended.

Any DFI member on any given date has more brains than this person. Not only that the nature of conflict and the game of Go both sides playing in the backdrop of restraint and testing of the resolve more man power is needed to man up the borders. Both the forces are avoiding to use weapons is another reason that we have to have muscle on ground.

BTW this man has only one agenda. He will read Indian leadership’s response both political and military and then will give counter opinion on it. When we tried to equip forces he said we first need logistics. When we expedited infra on borders he said we have angered PLA. When we captured key points he said it is Chinese who have captured Indian territory. When our men fought in Galwan (same men he once lead and walked along)he doubted their bravery. Now when we have stationed more aggressive units and have build up the borders beyond PLA’s imagination he is preaching us usual mundane wisdom of restructure and resize the military.

I wonder how such people face themselves in the mirror everyday. If I may add more, one can give benefit of doubt to such opinions that the person is constantly making suggestions to improve. But the kind of hatred he spews on the sidelines and influence similar rants made by usual suspects then anything he spouts can never be trusted or taken seriously.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Any DFI member on any given date has more brains than this person. Not only that the nature of conflict and the game of Go both sides playing in the backdrop of restraint and testing of the resolve more man power is needed to man up the borders. Both the forces are avoiding to use weapons is another reason that we have to have muscle on ground.

BTW this man has only one agenda. He will read Indian leadership’s response both political and military and then will give counter opinion on it. When we tried to equip forces he said we first need logistics. When we expedited infra on borders he said we have angered PLA. When we captured key points he said it is Chinese who have captured Indian territory. When our men fought in Galwan (same men he once lead and walked along)he doubted their bravery. Now when we have stationed more aggressive units and have build up the borders beyond PLA’s imagination he is preaching us usual mundane wisdom of restructure and resize the military.

I wonder how such people face themselves in the mirror everyday. If I may add more, one can give benefit of doubt to such opinions that the person is constantly making suggestions to improve. But the kind of hatred he spews on the sidelines and influence similar rants made by usual suspects then anything he spouts can never be trusted or taken seriously.
He is a Aap agent but still some people take him seriously here especially gucci gang.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles