India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Srinivas_K

Country flag
But I think this time Porks are milking a bull. They aren't going to find those lobby groups in CCP like USA.
They thought they can use strategic location and Jihadi groups to achive their goals. Ended up selling half of the country to China which will not let it go nor let any one invest in Pakistan. Till now west and arabs are the main funders for development in Pakistan and now they cannot invest in key projects.

Their own policy came back and bite them hard.

They realized it, now they don't want chinese it seems or they are implementing the back up plan once they milked chinese.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
First time in history iaf used Tajik air force Base for offensive role
might be fake this news have more strength
No way Tajikistan or Russia, will allow an Indian strike from Farkhor air base. Russia is getting pretty cozy with Taliban, and Tajikistan is part of CSTO.
Are there any satellite pics of India mig-29 s on the airbase.. The pics I can see on Google are not of Indian aircraft. Indian fighters in Tajikistan seems more like a myth..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Correct, Chinese believe Pakistan is intentionally increasing the heat on Chinese to further its motives.

Pakistani milking cow policy.
The Pakistani whore is an addiction... Once you sleep with it, you are hooked..no matter what price Pakistan extracts.. Inspite of all the damage Pakistan has done to US interests and Prestige in Afghanistan, Uncle Sam is still hooked onto Pakistan...

Floydian

Country flag
No way Tajikistan or Russia, will allow an Indian strike from Farkhor air base. Russia is getting pretty cozy with Taliban, and Tajikistan is part of CSTO.
Are there any satellite pics of India mig-29 s on the airbase.. The pics I can see on Google are not of Indian aircraft. Indian fighters in Tajikistan seems more like a myth..
We have been hearing this since several decades, seems like it is now just a myth!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
First time in history iaf used Tajik air force Base for offensive role
might be fake this news have more strength
looks like nutsack’s karachi treatment by ISI has worked well.

spread rumour, make sure it spreads for a few hours and then a denial. Meanwhile ISI will use this as a basis for asking afghan tangos for LoC.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
looks like nutsack’s karachi treatment by ISI has worked well.

spread rumour, make sure it spreads for a few hours and then a denial. Meanwhile ISI will use this as a basis for asking afghan tangos for LoC.
These days Pakistanis are trying to create smokes screens as they are getting exposed. This fake news factory and fake profiles are the medium for them.

srevster

Country flag
Indian Americans are hardly Indians of any sort. Most have given up all connections to India. We have a lot of relatives in the US and many are US citizens now. I was at a party with them once and They do not mix or even talk to native Indians whom they call derogatory names and look down upon, call them kanjoos and illegal immigrants. The ones who have gotten wealthy especially would say crap stuff like “ I am so sad how poor India is; I want to donate but my money would be probably stolen anyways…” or take pride in not visiting India : “ man, India is not for me….the last time I was there was 500 years ago when I almost got killed by a bus…”; or downright condescending “how do Indians worship a million gods…”. Indian American women are even worse…they will act as if you will rape them and keep their distance and say stuff behind your back like “ that man from India gave me the creeps; I was so afraid“. There is massive racism by various Indian Americans on each other and Indian Americans on Indians from India. The wealthier they are, the racism is higher. For instance, North Indians and South Indians won’t hire each other…it is all very divided.
you hang out with a bunch of insecure people. Indian Americans I know are hard working and competitive and collaborative. They don’t get sucked into this bullshit.

if anything, India should drastically increase engagement with Indian Americans by investing in their success like China does and create a positive affinity with them. It’s important that Indians learn to stick together and support each other.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
you hang out with a bunch of insecure people. Indian Americans I know are hard working and competitive and collaborative. They don’t get sucked into this bullshit.

if anything, India should drastically increase engagement with Indian Americans by investing in their success like China does and create a positive affinity with them. It’s important that Indians learn to stick together and support each other.
That’s why we have a whole setup called pravasi bharatiya diwas or overseas indian day and we invite and honor our diaspora. As opportunities increase many Indian Americans do return to india to pursue various ventures. However, engagement of Indian Americans with India has been minimal. Most don’t want to recognize roots in India.
‘What I am talking about is a general snootiness associated with richer, settled Indian Americans who look down upon people from India as second class. They have become far too “liberal” and “woke” to be associated with a “poor” India. In general they exhibit the same attitude as many liberal, woke white Americans. This may change as india gets richer and more developed but until then Indian Americans other than those associated with india causes like overseas friends of BJP or US-India PAC are not going to be active in India. For example, billionaires like Vinod Khosla have done nothing for India or lend a voice to promote its causes. Heck these Indian American billionaires don’t even help out their own kind or people from India in the US. They don’t have any scholarships for students from India or do anything to ease integration of people from India to the US. Compare this to the Jewish or Irish or Italian associations in the US and how they have setup networks all over the country to take care of people coming from their native lands. Many Indian Americans are closet India haters and that’s a fact. Not surprising given that Many left India for the precise reason that they hated living in India due to the anti-business policies and narratives of Indian politicians that demonized wealth creators and hard workers who rose up on merit. Now that we have pro business parties and ecosystems where hard work can get you ahead and even make you a millionaire in India, I have a feeling that Indian Americans may change their outlook. But this remains to be seen.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles