India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Paki nuclear doctrine calls of nuclear response to nearly everything.

Read this.

They seriously think their nuclear cover gives them freedom to do anything and they can use nukes in response to any contingency.

Unless we can successfully call their bluff here or develop techs to negate their nuclear arsenal or convince them that they will suffer more in a nuclear exchange, this won't change.

This is why I call the blunder of not punishing pak for acquiring nukes one of the near irreversible blunders by independent India.
We conducted Airstrikes on their nuclear butthole 2 years back in Balakot. Balakot Airstrikes popped their nuclear bubble on their face, and what did they do? Operation Swift Retreat? r/ROFL.

Tridev123

Country flag
Our present nukes are enough to wipe out pakistan multiple times over.

Higher yield doesn't mean more efficacy today as it did back then.
The often quoted line that our nuclear deterrent is sufficient at its present levels is nothing but subservience to the wishes of the United States.

We are supposed to have 200kt thermonuclear warheads. But this warhead design is based on simulation using the data generated by the 2 cycles of nuclear tests done by us.

The question is - can anybody guarantee with 100% certainty that these hydrogen bombs will work as predicted if we need to bomb the Chinese in a crisis situation.

Carrying out an 1 megaton blast is not a luxury. It gives credibility to our deterrent.
At least carry out a couple of 200kt thermonuclear blasts.

The need is there but we have been restrained by threat of sanctions imposed by the United States. That is the bottom line. The day we feel that the US cannot threaten us we will go ahead.

There will be a chain reaction and Pakistan may follow suit. But India cannot allow Pakistani blackmail. Even if they don't test they might receive the complete design of a workable thermonuclear device from China.

The Shrike

Country flag
Why are people laughing at this lmao, I am being serious!!!

Hindu population still today is like 40% there, this not mentioning we will get a sea access to the persian gulf area!!
You have my thanks for informing us of this fact, I did not know this. Now as somebody who reacted with the lulz emoji - we have much more serious security issues in our immediate borders, to which we don't seem to be reacting proactively or with a coherent strategy. Realistically capturing this place is purely a wet dream at this point of time. But then if you do want to fantasies, might as well think larger no? If you are only using your hand then why imagine the neighbourhood hottie when you can imagine a foursome with a supermodel, Hollywood actress and a prawn star of your choice?
/Sorry for the rant.

mokoman

Country flag
You have my thanks for informing us of this fact, I did not know this. Now as somebody who reacted with the lulz emoji - we have much more serious security issues in our immediate borders, to which we don't seem to be reacting proactively or with a coherent strategy. Realistically capturing this place is purely a wet dream at this point of time. But then if you do want to fantasies, might as well think larger no? If you are only using your hand then why imagine the neighbourhood hottie when you can imagine a foursome with a supermodel, Hollywood actress and a prawn star of your choice?
/Sorry for the rant.

not enough , we need to think bigger

g7zeyzso5g651 (2).jpg

EVEN BIGGER

nasa-solar-system-graphic-72 (1).jpg

but yea , none of anything is going to happen.

i personally would be very satisfied if we managed to get our shit together and at least close the gap with china economically , at any time in future.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag

EVEN BIGGER

i personally would be very satisfied if we managed to get our shit together and at least close the gap with china economically , at any time in future.

FROM THE SARASWATI TO THE STARS, WE SHALL PREVAIL.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Paki nuclear doctrine calls of nuclear response to nearly everything.

Read this.

They seriously think their nuclear cover gives them freedom to do anything and they can use nukes in response to any contingency.

Unless we can successfully call their bluff here or develop techs to negate their nuclear arsenal or convince them that they will suffer more in a nuclear exchange, this won't change.

This is why I call the blunder of not punishing pak for acquiring nukes one of the near irreversible blunders by independent India.
Balakot strikes on Pakistan's sovereign territory have shown that there is a limit to how low your nuclear threshold can be.. Otherwise Gen. Bajwa might have threatened to nuke idea, in case his wife gets kidnapped.

FalconZero

Country flag

EVEN BIGGER

Damn those editing skills are off the charts mate, are you the graphics guy for adgpi?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles