India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
If you're country is fighting with itself in a civil war due to economy and more importantly water, then wouldn't have resources to fight against us, in any way!!

Pakistan has nukes.
Not worth the risk.

If you are risking nuclear escalation, the only acceptable reward is complete dissolution of pakistan.

Abdus Salem killed

Pakistan has nukes.
Not worth the risk.

If you are risking nuclear escalation, the only acceptable reward is complete dissolution of pakistan.
We need megaton nukes like right now like china to deter everyone I don't know why India doesn't use a supercomputer to just simulate the tests

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
We need megaton nukes like right now like china to deter everyone I don't know why India doesn't use a supercomputer to just simulate the tests
Our present nukes are enough to wipe out pakistan multiple times over.

Higher yield doesn't mean more efficacy today as it did back then.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistan has nukes.
Not worth the risk.

But if we neutralize their top military and scientific echelons and damage their command structure then we can disengage their nukes.They dont have submarine launched nukes like we have which we can use if all of our command structure are damaged.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Then of course, there's Thaparkar, Umerkot districts, where Hindus are still 50-60% of the population, where we can annex these areas pretty much!!
View attachment 101861

Areas like these should have been our target since independence.
Since the delusional porks gave claimed junagadh I don't see the reason why we should not claim these.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
But if we neutralize their top military and scientific echelons and damage their command structure then we can disengage their nukes.They dont have submarine launched nukes like we have which we can use if all of our command structure are damaged.

Paki nukes are in hands of their lower levels of command, keeping in mind, the exact scenario you mentioned.

Abdus Salem killed

Our present nukes are enough to wipe out pakistan multiple times over.

Higher yield doesn't mean more efficacy today as it did back then.
I mean china has 4MT nukes why doesn't India just simulate these tests on Param it's fast enough does the GOI don't care about deterrence this is absurd it tools us 20008-2019 11 years to make an ASAT china could have destroyed our space satellite at any time during that time this makes me feel so frustrated

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistan has nukes.
Not worth the risk.

Exactly, any risk of nuclear escalation is only worth it, if it ends in the complete annihilation of Pakistan Army as an institution and a fighting force.. There should be nothing left of Pakistan armed forces.. which will Ultimately lead to the dissolution of Pakistan.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Not even close to a civil war is going on.. Nothing that the Pak Army can't handle.. The unrest in Pakistan needs to be several notches higher, to call it a civil war..
It will once the water runs out (which is happening) and population explosion and immense desertification of their countries, coupled with rebel groups arming themselves and now that taliban is gaining control, the entire FATA regions will be in danger from them

Last edited:

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
We won't need nukes, when there's literally a civil war going on!! pakis can't use nukes on their own people!!

Paki nuclear doctrine calls of nuclear response to nearly everything.

Read this.

They seriously think their nuclear cover gives them freedom to do anything and they can use nukes in response to any contingency.

Unless we can successfully call their bluff here or develop techs to negate their nuclear arsenal or convince them that they will suffer more in a nuclear exchange, this won't change.

This is why I call the blunder of not punishing pak for acquiring nukes one of the near irreversible blunders by independent India.

Abdus Salem killed

Paki nuclear doctrine calls of nuclear response to nearly everything.

Read this.

They seriously think their nuclear cover gives them freedom to do anything and they can use nukes in response to any contingency.

Unless we can successfully call their bluff here or develop techs to negate their nuclear arsenal or convince them that they will suffer more in a nuclear exchange, this won't change.

This is why I call the blunder of not punishing pak for acquiring nukes one of the near irreversible blunders by independent India.
I have talked on ths before we should have nuked them the moment we got our nukes the moment they tested Thier nukes we should have nuked all Thier installation to Kingdom come it would have taken 2 birds with one stone no matter the international condemnation
It would mean no hindu or Indian would live under the fear of being wiped out by a camel fking islamist radiacal

Tridev123

Country flag
Not even close to a civil war is going on.. Nothing that the Pak Army can't handle.. The unrest in Pakistan needs to be several notches higher, to call it a civil war..
Yes, I agree.
The Pak Army is willing to tolerate a few deaths of its service men daily whether they are FC or regular army. Their present focus is on Afghanistan. They believe it will solve all their problems starting with grabbing Indian Kashmir.

Civil war is what happens in Somalia. For a beginning an armed mutiny by ethnic minority regiments in the Pak army will suffice. Disintegration of the Pak army has still not yet started. As long as the Punjabi troops remain loyal the Pak army believes that it is safe and can weather any storm.

I don't think our intelligence agencies have seriously tried to balkanise Pakistan. Maybe still waiting for the green signal from the Government.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I mean china has 4MT nukes why doesn't India just simulate these tests on Param it's fast enough does the GOI don't care about deterrence this is absurd it tools us 20008-2019 11 years to make an ASAT china could have destroyed our space satellite at any time during that time this makes me feel so frustrated
Thanks to congress, if you don’t know that congress literally denied permission to DRDO to work on ASAT missile in 2007, and these khan market gang asks why you call as anti national, lmao.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles