India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
What azadi these mlecchas are illegal occupiers of native hindu land ,the real inheritors of rishi kashyap and his wife meera aka kashmir are Hindu believers.Its time for azadi from mlecchas and implementing the rule dharma.
Srinagar jammu and leh don't demand azadi.
Ask muzfrabad , if they want azadi

Jimih

Country flag
You can’t modernise BSF, atleast give them a better camouflage or allow them to use Woodland or MARPAT.
Indian Armed Forces camouflages are the worst in kind.
World has moved on but us....

Back in the day I remember that I had an Indian Army camouflage cover on my suitcase (old school one).

Nothing has changed since then.

Indrajit

Country flag
Don't forget..... India receives highest amount of foreign remittances in the world, more than $80B, covering more than 80% of oil import bill and you call them a curse?
These remittances comes primarily from the Gulf countries, by Indian citizens. While I accept your premise that everyone shouldn't be tarred with the same brush, let's remember that most non Indian citizen "diaspora" in the US don't contribute much and shouldn't be lumped with the hard working and mostly loyal citizens in the Gulf. Bit like South Asians claiming credit for Indians type of situation.

I have said this before, people who have discarded their Indian citizenship to take up another have no moral right to criticize India on most things, they are the ones who chose to run away from working to build a better country here to go some place where other people's ancestors have put in all the hard work to build up that country.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles