India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconZero

Country flag
This looks fake
Any particular reason?

Why India is not declaring war on these rats. A single act of terrorism should be treated as an act of war. How long it will take to make Kashmiri Jihadis’ mind and heart change and how long we have to keep feeding the money which is far more above the average than Indians from rest of the country get. Are there any studies done or we are simply running our policies like clueless idiots.

We are incentivising the bad behaviour. There were great hope from Modi but he has been not able to end that blackmail, rather made it worse.
I don't get why everyone here is so eager about war, even if we win which is 100%, war is a costly a affair both in terms of men and money.

Don't forget that we are currently recovering from covid, economy is the focus. Pakistan is just a pawn, our enemies are at the westmost side sitting in Europe and USA, these people would rather want us to fight and another is china in the east. Nobody benefits more than them, they will sell their weapons and earn money while later dictate because we will be poorer and weaker due to war, war is not a solution here.

What exactly we will be getting from war at this point? Pakistan is a fucking failed state, it has dried up investment and rapidly being colonised by chinks, it's whole foreign policy revolves around being the bitch of chinks and mutts. You are helping them if you want a war, because in return we will get nothing, international pressure will be enough that we will not be led to keep the control on paki lands and even if we ignore MAD from nuclear warheads damage is not worth it. There's no benefit of war with pakis at this point.

I agree with @FalconSlayers, we should use pakis tactics of thousand cuts against them, use foreign lobbies, hurt them economically. Next war is going to be economic one, neither people nor any country leader is bold enough to go for a war.

But all this, every event in the world is culminating to an end game but we should delay it as long as we can, economy should be the priority.

About the drone attacks, i will repeat again, please don't bother. These are nothingburger, focus should be on heavily investing in counter drone tech and hurting pakis indirectly in different region.

They want the peace negotiations, sure let's keep it active but let likes of col. rawjesh work in the background.

I don't know why people are so pessimistic or acting eager for war, but it's not worth it for now. That's it.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Regarding POK ig last year around Chhath Puja someone (maybe @Maharaj samudragupt ) had written about an interaction with a major general (serving or retired I don't remember) regarding 3 things we need to ensure (militarily) before thinking about POK by force. Can someone find that post.

WARREN SS

Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
What is IAF is doing with its 24 billion $ 🤔 they are only good for taking salaries I guess

Lol 😆 They flown a Su-30 mki to shoot down
A balloon for Christ sake
this is a Drone ??
Did you read the whole article about why Su-30MKI was scrambled for the balloon ?

FalconZero

Country flag
You think 🤔 I don't

Point is on a first part of my post
IAF seemed more serious about indigenisation than army, recently when IA went for emergency procurement of Israeli Anti-Drone System, IAF release RFI i think for 10 Anti-Drone systems from Indian vendors.

Even though it's not enough but it sort of gives an idea bout mentality of these two branches, though again i should point out that Israeli system was long pending so it was not a new procurement per se.

We need to focus on Swarm Drone(Thankfully IAF is already working with Newspace India), Anti-Drone systems(DRDO developed one, Indrajal from another Bengaluru based company), EMP Systems (these are going to be the next big thing), jammers i mentioned before to ensure that at least those drones can't be guided but you would still need system to destroy the pre-programmed drones, imagine 100 of mini drones attacking a post, it will btfo anyone without any preparation.

Mini drones are very effective tbh, chink junks are easy to procure so it's probably easier for pakis to use these instead of funding incompetent jihadis which have a lifespan of 3 days to a week after crossing LOC.

Also, i just remember that IA also procured Switch drones from Ideaforge for few hundred million iirc.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles