India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Army gives nice commentary of events like bowler took wkt and couldn't take another in his quota of overs .. faackin take out these momins don't sit and wait for even if it involves collateral damage! Now after few days these terrorist will attack CRPF patrol party and same commentary will be laid down like these infiltrated terrorist carried out attack! Faackin rules of engagement

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Pakistan’s internal crises and its trash volatile economy is the reason if it goes to war, it destabilises, it goes into a civil war, and I’m not even exaggerating. Tehreek-e-Labbaik single handedly brought paki establishment on its knees, imagine a situation of lawlessness and fanatics roaming down the streets of pakiland.
Why it is our Panchayat to worry about Pakistan’s internal situation? Are you saying stable Pakistan is in India’s interest? When that BC Lafanga Khan is not worried about making inflammatory rants which may result in more hostilities then why we should think for them?

The problem is we have become predictable.

A very simple life lesson which every individual must learn is that when people disrespect you for one reason, the other good reasons not to disrespect you stop mattering. Then there is crowd watching and getting emboldened as well.

Throughout my life, when not taken seriously I have made people behave by just slapping anyone in the vicinity (including so called friends). The sound and spectacle of it has made crowds wary of me and behave when I am around. Why he got slapped, how he will react, now we will not be friends anymore, what they will think of me was never my concern. Few of time I was chased and got beaten by seniors. But I always came back before a compromised was made. I remained busy for just first 8 month but enjoyed eventless studentship for next 4 years.

Imran Khan is gaslighting us repeatedly to decrease our respect and telling people that we can be insulted without repercussions. He can not ignored as a fool. There must a visible declared retribution against him.

Last edited:

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Army gives nice commentary of events like bowler took wkt and couldn't take another in his quota of overs .. faackin take out these momins don't sit and wait for even if it involves collateral damage! Now after few days these terrorist will attack CRPF patrol party and same commentary will be laid down like these infiltrated terrorist carried out attack! Faackin rules of engagement
If pakistani can send 20 terrorists into india then we must send 200 anti terrorist squad into pakistan especially target ghq rawalpindi or take over few hectare of land from pok.

Indrajit

Country flag
If this is true then the army needs to answer , understanding that nothing is foolproof.. If the multi-layered anti infiltration grid isn't working even in the absence of Pakistani covering fire, that's not a good sign. If the Pakistanis are giving supportive fire, then it's incumbent on us to respond effectively. If 20 jihadis got in this easily, we can expect things to only get worse.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why it is our Panchayat to worry about Pakistan’s internal situation? Are you saying stable Pakistan is in India’s interest? When that BC Lafanga Khan is not worried about making inflammatory rants which may result in more hostilities then why we should think for them?

The problem is we have become predictable.

A very simple life lesson which every individual must learn is that when people disrespect you for one reason, the other good reasons not to disrespect you stop mattering. Then there is crowd watching and getting emboldened as well.

Throughout my life, when not taken seriously I have made people behave by just slapping anyone in the vicinity (including so called friends). The sound and spectacle of it has made crowds wary of me and behave when I am around. Why he got slapped, how he will react, now we will not be friends anymore, what they will think of me was never my concern. Few of time I was chased and got beaten by seniors. But I always came back before a compromised was made. I remained busy for just first 8 month but enjoyed eventless studentship for next 4 years.

Imran Khan is gaslighting us repeatedly to decrease our respect and telling people that we can be insulted without repercussions. He can not ignored as a fool. There must a visible declared retribution against him.
I’m not saying stable pakistan is in our interest, only way is to remove that filthy nation from the world. What I’m saying is not staying idle and not declaring war on porkis, best way is to do peacetime fuckchodi like intense shelling, cross border raids, funding terrorists and leave pakistwn in such a situation that one of it’s legs is in a grave and the other is on a banana peel.

hit&run

Mod
So ceasefire has resulted into more infiltration which Pakistan army is managing. If you attack these rats then Pakistanis will accuse you for breaking the ceasefire. I thought we will be better off and more ready.

What a pathetic state of affairs. Cowards who become scared of tweets are not fit to run this country. Unfortunately those contenders in opposition are even worse than these incumbent muppets.

hit&run

Mod
I’m not saying stable pakistan is in our interest, only way is to remove filthy nation that from the world. What I’m saying is not staying idle and not declaring war on porkis, best way is to do peacetime fuckchodi like intense shelling, cross border raids, funding terrorists and leave pakistwn in such a situation that one of it’s legs is in a grave and the other is on a banana peel.
I repeat. It is not about anything or anyone. You fight for sake of fighting. Give reasons, say it openly and escalate.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I repeat. It is not about anything or anyone. You fight for sake of fighting. Give reasons, say it openly and escalate.
Illegal dads of pakis are at the LAC, you first need to increase temperature at South China sea. First of all make Indian Armed Forces an expeditionary force, we have slapped pakis on their nuclear butt during balakot, aim was right, target was wrong. Our target should be GHQ Rawalpindi not far from LoC.

I mean do we have some shame left that our land was divided and broken time and again from Bharat to India, and we were left with our India, that too was nibbled in the north in PoK and Aksai Chin and now they want full Kashmir and Arunachal.

another_armchair

Country flag
Blaming doval is wrong as he cant work beyond our constitutional morality
He is running the back channel negotiations with the Pakis.

He is personally supervising most of the internal security threats. Every major terror attack outside J&K requires his participation.

Am not saying he is bad news but micromanaging it *HIS* way all the time is plain wrong in projecting himself as the resident expert. We saw it during the Pathankot terror attack.. but people choose to gripe quietly in private instead of being super critical. Hey, he parachuted in during the Delhi riots too. Was he sent by Shah or did he choose to wade in himself and convey the message across that the NSA is at ground zero where people are hell bent on skinning each other alive while Shaheen Bagh was allowed to simmer with no action taken?

He has been stepping on everybody's foot and when strategic decisions are examined under a political lens before approval, then you are setting yourself up for a major, major fak up in the near future.

God save this nation. Band aid fixes continue though they have reduced by quite a bit under NDA. The progress is awfully slow.

Dumbing it down under 'constitutional morality' is a load of poop. Where does the constitution tell us to share sweets with Paki's after they bombed your airport barely a month back. We keep losing men, yes we are a lot so the numbers don't get magnified. If we were the size of Maldives or Bhutan or maybe New Zealand, would we still be in a state to absorb it?

I understand we are preparing for the big war and not trying to dominate small battles, but morale does take a slight hit and your enemy gets emboldened that he as hoodwinked you in the near term. Then another Pulwama like attack and 'Masha Allah... boys played very well ' followed by meltdown. We are once again outsourcing our national security to the Demoncrats in the White House w.r.t Pakistan. This is suicidal at best.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles