India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Jimih

Country flag
Kuchh bhi? Whenever I google Pakistani Sikh soldier I always get multiple pics of the same guy.

View attachment 101231

Only sikh soldier in paki army, no other pic of any other guy available.
How many Sikhs are there in Pakistan? how many of them are of military age?

According to their own admission less than 7000 Sikhs reside in Pakistan.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
How many Sikhs are there in Pakistan? how many of them are of military age?

According to their own admission less than 7000 Sikhs reside in Pakistan.
Porks say its about 6k to 7k range independent analysts say 20k but many believe it can be up to 50k that alone says the trouble for minorities in that shit hole

omaebakabaka

Because Pakistanis and Indians are the same people? Divided by an unnatural border and religion.

Most of us have this love-hate relationship with Pakistanis.. we acknowledge that they are our Punjabi brethren albeit corrupted with a middle eastern cult.
Lol no, if you want to pretend historical events did not occur then sure keep with that line of thought. Sikhs and muslims in India and pakistan are nothing but converted hindus. Sikhs the way I see it are getting desperate and are now victims of their own community totally corrupt in my opinion. I have more respect for muslims than Sikhs now. What bretheren?

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Lol no, if you want to pretend historical events did not occur then sure keep with that line of thought. Sikhs and muslims in India and pakistan are nothing but converted hindus. Sikhs the way I see it are getting desperate and are now victims of their own community totally corrupt in my opinion. I have more respect for muslims than Sikhs now. What bretheren?
Punjabis - Sikhs/Hindus/Muslims are the same people from the same land divided by different ideologies.

If I were to convert you to Christianity today, it doesn’t make you completely different from your parents or family.

omaebakabaka

Punjabis - Sikhs/Hindus/Muslims are the same people from the same land divided by different ideologies.

If I were to convert you to Christianity today, it doesn’t make you completely different from your parents or family.
It does, its the values not just the blood. To procreate you just need to drop your load and let the nature take its course playing chances, to instill certain values is parenting and values are different being hindu vs Christian and so on and these are passed on. Anyway, sikhs are making too much noise these days about all sorts of things playing victim card aka blacks and muzzies. No wonder community is rotting from inside out. I grew up with Sikhs and my best friends are sikhs, so I know what is going on in the sikh community. Sikhs/Christians and Muslims are million times more intolerant than hindus and its a fact. Anyway I will stop here as this is OT and no end to this sort of discussion

Ayushraj

Country flag
Because Pakistanis and Indians are the same people? Divided by an unnatural border and religion.

Most of us have this love-hate relationship with Pakistanis.. we acknowledge that they are our Punjabi brethren albeit corrupted with a middle eastern cult.
Yes social media in Punjabis full of this kind of drama.
Sadda Punjab.
Their is huge lover affair going on social media.
People cry and remember memories of sadda Punjab.

But people don't know in porki textbook
It is written as z for zamlin and sikh is portrayed their in kindergarten textbook.
Ranjit singh is taught as biggest murderer to Muslim and he was most cruel ruler in history. Ranjit singh was a womanizer and hell lot.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Sikh will learn it hard way , this idiotic punjabi music , and jatt pride will fuck them in their holes , many innocent will suffer ,but what can we do , democracy is democracy ,even if they wanna suicide it's their collective decision
Learning comes with strategic thinking and cognitive abilities. I can count Sikh academicians and blogger on my finger tips who have such acumen.

The example of Pakistan’s neighbour Afghanistan is right in front of them. They can simple decode the doctrine of Indian security establishment which they were/are big part of and see how India has invested so heavily to check the border with these rats.

Remove might of India from IB within a year these fanatic Jihadis will turn Punjab into another Afghanistan. The same strategic depth on their west will be establish on their east.

Coming back to minds; they will simply refuse to learn and will keep inventing excuses of their failure and keep shifting the blame. Same thing happened when Bhindrawala took them for a ride. 38 years down they are still not out his withdrawal effects and still behaving stuporous.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles