India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
There was a pakistani movie where a sikh guy wanted to get his sikh daughter married to a paki muzzie, and an evil hindoo baniya soldier of Indian Army was not letting her and her father do so, and eventually the sikh guys gets shot in crossfiring and before dying his last words are, “galti kar di batware ka baad pakistan ki jagah in hindoo baniyo ke saath reh gaya” something like this.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
I have watched this movie - there was a phase when I was binging on older Pakistani movies (otherwise I rarely watch their movies).

It’s a comical movie and classic portrayal of Hindus/India from Paki lenses - which is why I say Sherdill (despite being an ISPR propaganda) did a lot better in that aspect.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Khalistan is a meme, will remain a meme for millennia to come
Sikhs are fiercely patriotic
Stupid pakis are shamelessly licking balls of Sikhs thinking it will help them anyhow, but they forget always that unke naseeb me Sikho ke aage sirf surrender karna likha hai.
View attachment 101197
View attachment 101198
Your pictures are from the 70s.

I would cautious unbrittle optimism on patriotism in regards to any community.

No one community is fiercely patriotic, no one community is permanent traitorous. Everyone can be subject to propaganda, brainwashing and changes in allegiances.

From my observation in the circle, I am seeing some shifts on the ground when it comes to Sikhs as a whole.

indiatester

Country flag
No, it should be fully on the government to solve this.

The average folk is too busy trying to make a living for himself to be concerned about geopolitics, narratives and demographics.

India government should know that the enemies have identified fault points in the country that they will exploit (Muslims, Dalits, Kashmiris, Kerala, Sikhs) - the government’s job is to counter these security threats.

By not doing anything, they are allowing their citizens to be fed with foreign propaganda and used against the nation. Passiveness doesn’t work here.

China is the enemy that India can learn from.
You are assuming that the government has the same interests as that of the community. As we have seen far too long, they don't.
If the community does not realize this and expects govt to do the education, then we end up in the current situation.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Ruthless, yes, but a vast improvement from how the “hateful” Indians are usually portrayed in Pakistani movies.

Both Pakistani and Indian pilot are shown as friends before the dogfight scene.. and even in that scene the Indian pilot clearly mentions “I am only doing my job for my nation.
That's actually a submissive demotive transition of Pakistan. Not exactly a change of perception but actually busting of a dream bubble of their superiority and partial introduction of reality at subconscious level.

Just as from calling themselves as "arch rival" of India, they have started comparing India to Nazi Germany calling on "international community to play their role" (since they don't have adequate capabilities).

If the threshold of your enemy's power goes on with a large gap, your behavior changes. In that case, country at higher pedestal always has a tendency to mock the country at lower pedestal and even ignore and dismiss them (like India does to Pakistan) while country at lower pedestal keeps talking about respect and cooperation to equate itself with larger nation and also portray larger one as some kind of moral villain or rogue state (what Pakistan has been doing since 1971, a level ahead every time). The behaviour is evident between US, Russia, China and their small enemies and even between India and her neighbours.

Beyond all their martial race boasting on internet, a Pakistani subconsciously witnesses all the economic progress and gaps between India and Pakistan, imbalance of military power, innovations and the new missile/rocket India fires every month. Confirmation bias with rumours about India this and that can't neutralise it fully. They watch India's political affairs daily in the league of countries where Pak isn't even a chapter.

Also, Pakistanis have developed a belief (precisely delusion) about "image". They have started to think that India has some kind of soft image of a secular and peaceful country which they need to build to attain international support. Funnily, they believe that using sweetness in internet comments and propaganda videos will earn them that Gandhian image too. I'm quite sure whoever sits in theie establishment is confused as hell.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Kuchh bhi? Whenever I google Pakistani Sikh soldier I always get multiple pics of the same guy.

View attachment 101231

Only sikh soldier in paki army, no other pic of any other guy available.
There is also a Hindu fighter pilot in PAF, the first actually (only one btw)
He was commissioned in 2019 if I'm not wrong

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
There is also a Hindu fighter pilot in PAF, the first actually (only one btw)
He was commissioned in 2019 if I'm not wrong
Not fighter pilot, just a trainee.
Lol we have had Air Chief Marshall Idris Hasan Latif sir as the Chief of Air Staff. These pakis are jsut a$$hol£$.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Not fighter pilot, just a trainee.
Lol we have had Air Chief Marshall Idris Hasan Latif sir as the Chief of Air Staff. These pakis are jsut a$$hol£$.
ACM Idris Lateif is the brain behind no.103 Squadron Trisonics
We have all heard the story of the MiG 25s over Islamabad

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles