India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I saw that movie.

I would say though - the portrayal of the Indian pilot in that movie was good - realistic and shown with respect.
I have only seen the ones in YouTube
I would disagree
The Indian pilot is shown as ruthless for the lack of a better word

Not to mention Mirage 2000 has a ITR of 16⁰ per second, while JF17 has only 14⁰ per second
Yet in the movie, the Pakistani pilot says 360 Vs 360 even though mirage has a clear advantage, the JF17 Blunder miraculously appears at the 6'O clock position of Mirage

Hence proving the Paxstani DGISPR theory of:

Screenshot_20210611-210229~2.png

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Kerela and almost south is pretty fucked up state, depite being the most literate. Most men in armed forces are from Nothern India. While they are serving to the ISIS. God save them.
Don't generalize nibba
I agree we Mallus have a fascination for ISIS
Even Hindus and Christians Convert to Islam and go to Khorasan for fighting for the Caliphate,
But they are the tiny majority, numbers never exceeds a few dozen or less per year

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Don't generalize nibba
I agree we Mallus have a fascination for ISIS
Even Hindus and Christians Convert to Islam and go to Khorasan for fighting for the Caliphate,
But they are the tiny majority, numbers never exceeds a few dozen or less per year
Not generalizing brother, Mallus are very good in itself. It's still known about the proportion of people serving for ISIS and the Indian armed forces.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
I have only seen the ones in YouTube
I would disagree
The Indian pilot is shown as ruthless for the lack of a better word

Not to mention Mirage 2000 has a ITR of 16⁰ per second, while JF17 has only 14⁰ per second
Yet in the movie, the Pakistani pilot says 360 Vs 360 even though mirage has a clear advantage, the JF17 Blunder miraculously appears at the 6'O clock position of Mirage

Hence proving the Paxstani DGISPR theory of:

View attachment 101177
Ruthless, yes, but a vast improvement from how the “hateful” Indians are usually portrayed in Pakistani movies.

Both Pakistani and Indian pilot are shown as friends before the dogfight scene.. and even in that scene the Indian pilot clearly mentions “I am only doing my job for my nation.

About the token Sikh shown as a patriotic Pakistani.. I am wise enough to differentiate movie fantasy from ground realities where :

1) They couldn’t find one real Sikh to portray the actor, that they had to dress up a musluman.

2) There are more Sikhs in Malaysia than Pakistan (stark reality of the fate that befell Sikhs from Punjab Pakistan).

doreamon

Country flag
Nah it’s not a Sikh issue, the government of India has been doing a failed job in structuring the narrative of the country - which is showing its symptoms in Kerala, Bengal and Punjab.

If you don’t educate your citizens with what’s right for the nation - someone else will use it against you.
Some lone wolves not connected to institutions do it on internet space ... Then they get threatened , banned or brought to court of law .. War going on many levels .. And i have doubts on ability of our boomers to understand it .

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Some lone wolves not connected to institutions do it on internet space ... Then they get threatened , banned or brought to court of law .. War going on many levels .. And i have doubts on ability of our boomers to understand it .
Bjp rss are compromised at many levels , shiva sena is a gone case now , but good news is we now a good ground following and growing , need to keep up the steam and gather more followers

indiatester

Country flag
Nah it’s not a Sikh issue, the government of India has been doing a failed job in structuring the narrative of the country - which is showing its symptoms in Kerala, Bengal and Punjab.

If you don’t educate your citizens with what’s right for the nation - someone else will use it against you.
This is a topic that should not be left with the government, but should be a matter of the community.
Unfortunately we are too individualistic to realize the collective atrocities committed on us. There is a bad need for a nationalistic organization committed to keep us educated and unify. RSS is not sufficient IMHO.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
This is a topic that should not be left with the government, but should be a matter of the community.
Unfortunately we are too individualistic to realize the collective atrocities committed on us. There is a bad need for a nationalistic organization committed to keep us educated and unify. RSS is not sufficient IMHO.
No, it should be fully on the government to solve this.

The average folk is too busy trying to make a living for himself to be concerned about geopolitics, narratives and demographics.

India government should know that the enemies have identified fault points in the country that they will exploit (Muslims, Dalits, Kashmiris, Kerala, Sikhs) - the government’s job is to counter these security threats.

By not doing anything, they are allowing their citizens to be fed with foreign propaganda and used against the nation. Passiveness doesn’t work here.

China is the enemy that India can learn from.

Last edited:

aryanc

Country flag
Its a tough one, we are facing enemies in all quarters, Pak China aren't alone, the US,the West, Russia every single one dreams to break India into "1000 pieces", remember Libya and others aren't only destroyed as failed economies, they destroyed themselves engaging into civil wars. We got a lot to destroy in our country (Naxalites, wannabe terrorists), and above all, change the education system which openly supports breaking the country.

Will take a long time, but among current options, I would rather vote for BJP than anyone else

Knowitall

Kerela and almost south is pretty fucked up state, depite being the most literate. Most men in armed forces are from Nothern India. While they are serving to the ISIS. God save them.
South is fine mate as someone who has lived in both the places for a considerable amount of time north is anything but fine.

You are a focusing on a very niche category to justify your bias here.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
If you keep your economy good and the people fed and give them basic necessities as a state.you breaking up into 1000 pieces is not gonna happen.india will always face external players trying to do their shit here but if our economy does what it is supposed to do and we become a 7 to 8 trillion economy in 2030s we will be all fine

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
If you keep your economy good and the people fed and give them basic necessities as a state.you breaking up into 1000 pieces is not gonna happen.india will always face external players trying to do their shit here but if our economy does what it is supposed to do and we become a 7 to 8 trillion economy in 2030s we will be all fine
Syria was a high income country to be broken ,see where it stand now .

Pakistan is all shit and yet to be broken , not only money matters but social fabric matters a lot .

Marliii

Country flag
Syria was a high income country to be broken ,see where it stand now .

Pakistan is all shit and yet to be broken , not only money matters but social fabric matters a lot .
Syria was a dictatorship.sindhis and baloochis are just slaves for pakjabis.take islam and Pak army out of context and they will eat each other

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Pakistanis also run active propoganda
Like for example, there is scene in the movie Sherdyl in which a Sikh ATC Controller intercepts Indian Mirages, he is shown as a patriotic Paxstani air force officer
I saw that movie.

I would say though - the portrayal of the Indian pilot in that movie was good - realistic and shown with respect.
Not only this, they also were making songs during pharmer protests as well, all over social media these porkies were tweeting sikh protest not farmer protest while their own protesting farmers were thrashed for protesting against ravi riverfront development project In lawhore. They are licking the feet of the sikhs because somehow they believe doing so will help them in creating khalistan.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Not only this, they also were making songs during pharmer protests as well, all over social media these porkies were tweeting sikh protest not farmer protest while their own protesting farmers were thrashed for protesting against ravi riverfront development project In lawhore. They are licking the feet of the sikhs because somehow they believe doing so will help them in creating khalistan.
Khalistan is a meme, will remain a meme for millennia to come
Sikhs are fiercely patriotic

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Pakistanis also run active propoganda
Like for example, there is scene in the movie Sherdyl in which a Sikh ATC Controller intercepts Indian Mirages, he is shown as a patriotic Paxstani air force officer
There was a pakistani movie where a sikh guy wanted to get his sikh daughter married to a paki muzzie, and an evil hindoo baniya soldier of Indian Army was not letting her and her father do so, and eventually the sikh guys gets shot in crossfiring and before dying his last words are, “galti kar di batware ka baad pakistan ki jagah in hindoo baniyo ke saath reh gaya” something like this.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
There was a pakistani movie where a sikh guy wanted to get his sikh daughter married to a paki muzzie, and an evil hindoo baniya soldier of Indian Army was not letting her and her father do so, and eventually the sikh guys gets shot in crossfiring and before dying his last words are, “galti kar di batware ka baad pakistan ki jagah in hindoo baniyo ke saath reh gaya” something like this.
The twitter handle Pakistan Untold is doing a lot to find out such clips and post on twitter, he’s inactive for a long time though.

Marliii

Country flag
JOLLYWOOD logic.no wonder pakis are as brain dead as starfish to see all that.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles