India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Raaakisazih

Country flag
Raaakisazih ji, I am not being rude or anything but just simply could not help my self from posting below:-

View attachment 101370

This is afako ji's dp.
Na bhai rude ki baat nhi aap logo se bhot kuch seekha h yaha p ek saal se is forum p aata hu lekin member june m bana lekin ek saal m india k posture m offensive stance bhot kam dekha h

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
Good!

It must be responded with disproportionate retaliation. Such actions should not be tolerated.
I wonder how they took it down though. The same DRDO system?
Benchod saala explosives bhi kya neatly pack karke bheja hai.. hum yaha demo dekha rahe hai swarm drone ki aur bhindiyo ne istamaal karna start kardiya...

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
BAT unit also attacked few days before in which 2 soldiers got veergati.
Even a BAT personal was also killed.
Indian also have ghatak units that also works like BAT.
Time to test sharang, Bofors and m777 on these BAT launch pads.
Even Indian Army is also have new sniper rifles that have changed scenario in local.
During BAT unit attack porki army consistently provides heavy arms support during battle.
While your overhyped Paki army BAT regularly fucked.

1626532926703.jpeg

This pic was clicked by IA drone when those paki pigs were butchered in an LMG fire.

]
1626532953410.jpeg
1626532967310.jpeg

Lmao, porkies have overhyped them, because their ISPeeR hides their casualties else the number of BAT we have beheaded is more than the number of balls porkistan army has.

Lmao

1626533055755.jpeg

Lmao look at this pig
1626533421854.png

These BAT came to “be-head” Indian Soldies, but Indian Army “be-dicked” them.
1626533148979.jpeg

Lmao look at these inbreds being used as footballs
1626533523475.jpeg

Nagas born warriors, went for hunting and came back. Lmao look at that ugly pig.
1626533598828.png

These subhuman porkistanis should be beheaded whenever killed, and then send the footage to their bastard generals, can’t share more pics or porkies will die lmao.

Last edited:

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1626532926703.jpeg

This pic was clicked by IA drone when those paki pigs were butchered in an LMG fire.
1626532953410.jpeg

1626532967310.jpeg

Lmao, porkies have overhyped them, because their ISPeeR hides their casualties else the number of BAT we have beheaded is more than the number of balls porkistan army has.

Lmao

1626533055755.jpeg

Lmao look at this pig

1626533421854.png

1626533148979.jpeg

1626533523475.jpeg

Nagas born warriors, went for hunting and came back. Lmao look at that ugly pig.
1626533598828.png

These subhuman porkistanis should be beheaded whenever killed, and then send the footage to their bastard generals, can’t share more pics or porkies will die lmao.
Please use spoilers.

Ayushraj

Country flag
1626532926703.jpeg

1626532953410.jpeg

1626532967310.jpeg

Lmao

1626533055755.jpeg

Lmao look at this pig

1626533421854.png

1626533148979.jpeg

1626533523475.jpeg

1626533598828.png

BAT terrorist is being trained with Uk sniper RPA Rangemaster.
Even our army also don't use this type of sniper
Even m24 and ssg69 are also used by them.

IMG_20210723_105546.jpg

Sikhbrah

Country flag

1626532926703.jpeg

]
1626532953410.jpeg
1626532967310.jpeg

Lmao

1626533055755.jpeg

Lmao look at this pig
1626533421854.png

1626533148979.jpeg

1626533523475.jpeg

1626533598828.png

I imagined beheading to be a classic jehadi tactic, what’s the logic behind the professional Indian army conducting beheadings?

Not that I am against it, I am trying to understand the rationale for such action.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
I imagined beheading to be a classic jehadi tactic, what’s the logic behind the professional Indian army conducting beheadings?

Not that I am against it, I am trying to understand the rationale for such action.
Best way to send these idiots is without heads.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

If you’re fighting against a gentleman fight like a gentleman.
But, if you are fighting against a bastard fight like a bastard.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

It may be illegal, but paki army also did this, paki army does terrorist attacks on India those are illegal too, but does the world give a F against pakiland? No!
So we respond them disproportionately.

Ayushraj

Country flag

Their people watch their them beheaded.
Beheading breaks enemy morale.
Even our soldiers if got bored must have enemy head to play football.
Even in ancient people use to never wash blood stain on their swords to keep it as war trophy
Head is a war trophy.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Shatashatye Samaacharetha:

Fight a gentleman like a gentleman
But Fight a bastard as if you are a bigger bastard

Whom better to seek council than our own ancestors

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Shatashatye Samaacharetha:

Fight a gentleman like a gentleman
But Fight a bastard as if you are a bigger bastard

Whom better to seek council than our own ancestors
Next time not pics but videos should be recorded and sent to the parents of the victims on WhatsApp.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Their people watch their them beheaded.
Beheading breaks enemy morale.
Even our soldiers if got bored must have enemy head to play football.
Even in ancient people use to never wash blood stain on their swords to keep it as war trophy
Head is a war trophy.
Plus
What do you do When you see your friend killed, recover his body, and find that the enemy mutilated him? It’s a schoolyard mentality. You ask the enemy, You guys want to play with those rules?
Fine by all accounts
"Time and place of Choosing"

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
I don't understand why peope expects that Indian Army should observe all rules and others are granted to do whatever as per their religion...

When Lord Vishnu can become a Boar to save mother Earth from the filth then Indian Army too can become the nightmare for their enemies...and if beheading them is the choice then they will go for that too...

Gandaberunda

Country flag

Retaliation Cross border raids are done and as a proof to send jehadi army a lesson trophies are brought back. Those trophies are heads. The pic where 4-5 trophies IA soldiers holding are of BAT who killed our Bakarwal tribe people in LoC who are loyal to IA and informed suspicious activities of Pak army. There is no classic jehadi tactic it's a norm we do to teach a lesson and convey our raid was successful.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Chinese never do body Mutilation.
So in return we will never do this kind of thing to them
Chinese is our biggest enemy but they are civilized. So we have to fight with them like civilized army. Chinese never disrespected our dead soldiers.
But porki case in different they use barbaric things in battle. So we will also retaliate in same manner

Tactical Doge

Country flag
I don't understand why peope expects that Indian Army should observe all rules and others are granted to do whatever as per their religion...

When Lord Vishnu can become a Boar to gave mother Earth from the filth then Indian Army too can become the nightmare for their enemies...and if beheading them is the choice then they will go for that too...
I would Rather compare it with Lord Krishna not obeying the Dharma Yuddha principles during Kurukshetra

There's only a limit what a morally obligated force can achieve
You want to uphold dharma, the end should justify the means
Cut dried the end

As far as Pakistani Army's morale is concerned, puncture their morale with those Excalibur artillery shells
Increase tension on both sides of Pigland

So much price should be paid by Pakis in blood and flesh

Global Defence

New threads

Articles