India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Here you go another one. He has a lot of friends there that’s by he is making these but they are too cringe.

I find this paki fascination more among the northie dhimmis.
Especially the punjabi and UP ganga yamuna thzeebwalas.

Southie dhimmis don't show this fascination.

Probably nehruvian thought of seeing north india and pakistan as one unit and south india as another unit is to blame here.
🤔

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Probably nehruvian thought of seeing north india and pakistan as one unit and south india as another unit is to blame here.
🤔
He has some friends so might be.

FalconZero

Country flag
And tomorrow we'll kill each other
Should have exchanged some artillery rounds tbh honestly. It's not like pakis don't attack India during Diwali.

Here you go another one. He has a lot of friends there that’s why he is making these but they are too cringe.
>watching tanmay bhotdika in 2021
ngmi

🤔
It's mostly due to proximity in terms of region and culture. I don't think people in UP (Hindus) like pakis at all, at most they will be neutral though Muzzies are different case, i have seen Ms celebrating Pakistan winning cricket matches, if you have been to your local barber you would see that they have knee interest in what goes in Pakistan, it would not be a mistake if i say they have soft corner for Pakistan.

I on the contrary to your opinion feel that naarthies in general hate pakis more because we see the news related to LOC are highlighted and many times casualties are from northern parts of India and in south there's more neutral viewpoint probably because unlike north there's no cultural or linguistic similarity along with distance from Pakistan if we see.

omaebakabaka

Should have exchanged some artillery rounds tbh honestly. It's not like pakis don't attack India during Diwali.

ngmi

It's mostly due to proximity in terms of region and culture. I don't think people in UP (Hindus) like pakis at all, at most they will be neutral though Muzzies are different case, i have seen Ms celebrating Pakistan winning cricket matches, if you have been to your local barber you would see that they have knee interest in what goes in Pakistan, it would not be a mistake if i say they have soft corner for Pakistan.

I on the contrary to your opinion feel that naarthies in general hate pakis more because we see the news related to LOC are highlighted and many times casualties are from northern parts of India and in south there's more neutral viewpoint probably because unlike north there's no cultural or linguistic similarity along with distance from Pakistan if we see.
Ya, I have seen this in Delhi chootiyas and Punjabi sikhs than any other group in India. There is some opinion about northerners in South also....

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

🤔
Dhimmi Dindu Libtards and Jihadis from the south also have similar fascinations. I seen many of these idiots especially from Kerala and Tamil Nadu talk crap about there own country and ask porkis to come and visit them and shit. Libturds and Converts are all the same in both north and south. Northeast maybe excluding Assam are in my opinion are where this type of behavior doesn’t exist. nehruvian “thoughts” ruined both north and south equally.

Last edited:

maximus777

Country flag
Dhimmi Dindu Libtards and Jihadis from the south also have similar fascinations. I seen many of these idiots especially from Kerala and Tamil Nadu talk crap about there own country and ask porkis to come and visit them and shit. Libturds and Converts are all the same in both north and south. Northeast maybe excluding Assam are in my opinion are where this type of behavior doesn’t exist. nehruvian “thoughts” ruined both north and south equally.
Damn that bhosdiwale chacha!

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag

ngmi

I agree that cultural and linguistic similarly plays a role.

And I was referring only to the dhimmis not the regular northie.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Go watch Hentai cartoons And use lipstick on your China mans lips.

Yester year China is a weirdo when it comes to fashion. Today Chinese wear pyjamas always.
Watched some Chinese videos of their dramas and for the life of me couldn't make out who the was the girl and who was the boy.

I swear in one video, the girl had more facial hair than the boy.

Chinese have all but forgotten their culture.
They are heavily westernized in their culture & ape the whites.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Ya, I have seen this in Delhi chootiyas and Punjabi sikhs than any other group in India. There is some opinion about northerners in South also....
Because Pakistanis and Indians are the same people? Divided by an unnatural border and religion.

Most of us have this love-hate relationship with Pakistanis.. we acknowledge that they are our Punjabi brethren albeit corrupted with a middle eastern cult.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Because Pakistanis and Indians are the same people? Divided by an unnatural border and religion.

Most of us have this love-hate relationship with Pakistanis.. we acknowledge that they are our Punjabi brethren albeit corrupted with a middle eastern cult.
Might be ,but here in my state Rajasthan ,we have enough tales of johar in our memories ,many in families too sometimes , it's just blood lust here , except dhimmi , even many congressi here are of same views on pakistan china and those jnu walla types .

I remember during match ,most men in family used to sober down their tone before abusing porks in cricket match or any cross border firing .

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Might be ,but here in my state Rajasthan ,we have enough tales of johar in our memories ,many in families too sometimes , it's just blood lust here , except dhimmi , even many congressi here are of same views on pakistan china and those jnu walla types .

I remember during match ,most men in family used to sober down their tone before abusing porks in cricket match or any cross border firing .
The bloodlust is still there among the older folks.. I am old enough to remember that in the 60s and 70s, when the rest of India had moved on from partition.. the Sikhs were still harboring intense hatred towards Pakistan, and likewise on the other side.

If you watch Pakistani movies from the 60s and 70s, the villain is always portrayed as an “Indian Sardar Sikh”.

If you read older Partition books from Pakistan, the brunt of their hate and blame for the violence was directed primarily towards Sikhs.

Over time, those sentiments have faded and now you see a new narrative of cross border Punjabi unity being written; due to a rise in bonhomie between young diaspora crowd of Pakistanis and Sikhs.

I would sum it up as a British Sikh man once told me “Sikhs have forgotten what it is like living with Muslims”.

Last edited:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
The bloodlust is still there among the older folks.. I am old enough to remember that in the 60s and 70s, when the rest of India had moved on from partition.. the Sikhs were still harboring intense hatred towards Pakistan, and likewise on the other side.

If you watch Pakistani movies from the 60s and 70s, the villain is always portrayed as an “Indian Sardar Sikh”.

If you read older Partition books from Pakistan, the brunt of their hate and blame for the violence was directed primarily towards Sikhs.

Over time, those sentiments have faded and now you see a new narrative of cross border Punjabi unity is being written; due to a rise in bonhomie between young diaspora crowd of Pakistanis and Sikhs.

I would sum it up as a British Sikh man once told me “Sikhs have forgotten what it is like living with Muslims”.
Sikh will learn it hard way , this idiotic punjabi music , and jatt pride will fuck them in their holes , many innocent will suffer ,but what can we do , democracy is democracy ,even if they wanna suicide it's their collective decision

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Over time, those sentiments have faded and now you see a new narrative of cross border Punjabi unity is being written; due to a rise in bonhomie between young diaspora crowd of Pakistanis and Sikhs.

Pakistanis also run active propoganda
Like for example, there is scene in the movie Sherdyl in which a Sikh ATC Controller intercepts Indian Mirages, he is shown as a patriotic Paxstani air force officer

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Pakistanis also run active propoganda
Like for example, there is scene in the movie Sherdyl in which a Sikh ATC Controller intercepts Indian Mirages, he is shown as a patriotic Paxstani air force officer
I saw that movie.

I would say though - the portrayal of the Indian pilot in that movie was good - realistic and shown with respect.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Sikh will learn it hard way , this idiotic punjabi music , and jatt pride will fuck them in their holes , many innocent will suffer ,but what can we do , democracy is democracy ,even if they wanna suicide it's their collective decision
Nah it’s not a Sikh issue, the government of India has been doing a failed job in structuring the narrative of the country - which is showing its symptoms in Kerala, Bengal and Punjab.

If you don’t educate your citizens with what’s right for the nation - someone else will use it against you.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Nah it’s not a Sikh issue, the government of India has been doing a failed job in structuring the narrative of the country - which is showing its symptoms in Kerala, Bengal and Punjab.

If you don’t educate your citizens with what’s right for the nation - someone else will use it against you.
That's a really big issue of inactiveness ,but it's also fault of people and demography too

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Kerela and almost south is pretty fucked up state, depite being the most literate. Most men in armed forces are from Nothern India. While they are serving to the ISIS. God save them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles