India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Here is link to complete list of 35 Porki Channels. Still the most deranged & Poisonous "Haqeeqat TV" is not blocked... but many with similar names have bitten dust

I insist you people read the below report... specially the titles of videos of the blocked channels.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Pakistan is a barking dog and no real enemy.
I have to disagree with the above statement.
Pakistan is having a real enemy. The name of its enemy is Islamic Republic of Pakistan .

Pakistan is a country that will shoot itself in the leg, then use an axe to that amputee that leg and finally complain its an conspiracy by New Delhi.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
15 JeM terrorists killed in 9 days. Our guys must have hit a goldmine of intel
This is the time of year that facilitates cross border illustration.
Thick fog has set in reducing visibility over LoC. Snowing also helps in reducing visibility.
Due to snowfall and fog the effectiveness of patrolling is reduced. Access to some points may be temporarily be lost. Patrolling is also reduced.
Rivers and water sources are frozen.
People tend to stay indoor.
Security forces tend to go in defensive mode, where by instead of being actively deployed on advance position they tend to fall back to winter quarters.

maximus777

Country flag
I have to disagree with the above statement.
Pakistan is having a real enemy. The name of its enemy is Islamic Republic of Pakistan .

Pakistan is a country that will shoot itself in the leg, then use an axe to that amputee that leg and finally complain its an conspiracy by New Delhi.
Nice analogy, but I hope next time those duffers are stupid enough to shoot themselves in the neck and then chop it off to make their case!

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I believe this is the right thread to post it...

😁 When 2021 passed... was a bit upset... bcoz it had a huge holiday in the Election Calendar... from May to December... 8 months you see

But I just learnt that this year too has a 8.5 month vacation in the Election Calendar... From mid-March to Nov...😇

& With all kind of Astro Predictions & Evolving Geopolitical environment... especially the latter you all are witnessing... kya pata kya hoga

No Elections means no Secular/Liberal/commie disease infested sub-human can claim that it is being done for Elections... "when the inevitable happens"

(Next yr has Elections in 8 states... out of which 5 are big states... so not much space for maneuvering & RISK TAKING)

Ye thought dimaag mein aane ke baad... the rest of the year has become more interesting than the Elections.

Last edited:

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I believe this is the right thread to post it...

😁 When 2021 passed... was a bit upset... bcoz it had a huge holiday in the Election Calendar... from May to December... 8 months you see

But I just learnt that this year too has a 8.5 month vacation in the Election Calendar... From mid-March to Nov...😇

& With all kind of Astro Predictions & Evolving Geopolitical environment... especially the latter you all are witnessing... kya pata kya hoga

No Elections means no Secular/Liberal/commie disease infested sub-human can claim that it is being done for Elections... "when the inevitable happens"

(Next yr has Elections in 8 states... out of which 5 are big states... so not much space for maneuvering & RISK TAKING)

Ye thought dimaag mein aane ke baad... the rest of the year has become more interesting than the Elections.
Are bhai kehna kya chate ho
Now pls don't start your astro prediction regarding Pakistan and China bcoz nothing seems like this

Jimih

Country flag
No never
We will lose our advantage their brigade HQ is just below it. It gives tremendous mental pressure on them
Siachen should never be negotiable. Saltoro ridge is a vital strategic ridge which we hold and Siachen is to its east. The Pakistanis are not anywhere close to Siachen. Negotiating Siachen means moving away from Saltoro.

India’s deployment on Siachen acts as a deterrence against a China-Pakistan collusion.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles