India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021)

Maharaj skandgupta

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Any treaty is enforced effectively only when there is power backing that condition .
Pakistanis can claim deniability and continue to disturb kashmir and other border regions even after lets say , they agree to recognize LOC as IB
Why people don't here realize that , pakistan is just a temporary jump board for fight against india , just like Arabs had made cities like brahmanabad and al mahfuza in sindh back then

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Porkis talking of peace while trying to set punjab and Kashmir on fire.

It should be accepted without any discussion that this "new policy" is just a farce.

It's more of a messaging to work that "porkis want peace" but "evil phacyst mudi" is not allowing it.

Mudi did a lot of Aman ka tamasha before uri and immediately after uri too when he asked pakistan to join fight against poverty.

Screenshot_20220114-192534~2.png

DownWithCCP

Country flag
There have been attempts to paint General Bakshi as a mad man but I tell you what, out of all these ex-army men I see talk, gen Bakshi makes the most sense, he is very articulate and precise and a no nonsense kinda guy, the rest of seem lack these qualities, granted that gen Bakshi gets a bit emotional sometimes but that aside he is an excellent analyzer of these issues.

Varoon2

Country flag
There have been attempts to paint General Bakshi as a mad man but I tell you what, out of all these ex-army men I see talk, gen Bakshi makes the most sense, he is very articulate and precise and a no nonsense kinda guy, the rest of seem lack these qualities, granted that gen Bakshi gets a bit emotional sometimes but that aside he is an excellent analyzer of these issues.
Attempts by whom? Overwhelmingly by the usual crowd, CPI, Lutyens, so called liberals, secularists etc. I have actually seen him being shown respect by his opponents on talk shows. So the madman accusations are from specific individuals/groups. Yes, he is very articulate, precise, direct, no nonsense. India needs more of this type!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles