India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
i will disagree about sikh constituting 20% of indian Army though.
Read it in a report by the US army on training of indian officers at wellington ( read it much before this accident happened) , and it was mentioned as one of the stats, on effect of religion in the army. It also noted that most communities are represented proportional to population, roughly, with 2 exceptions. Muslims with 18% population constitute 2% of the army, and sikhs with 2% constitute 20% of the army. Rest all line up more or less in proportion

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
No one is questioning Sikhs in general...if you have gone through my post history , I question everyone from Maratha to Brahmins to Khatri etc , even my own community...We should ask question from Poonjabi lobby same way we should ask question from deccani looby & all other lobbies about their true intentions , there are to many questions to few answers :) .
i will disagree about Sikh constituting 20% of indian Army though.
This is a retarded topic to discuss you were naive fools then you are naiver fools now. Integrate into HINDUTVA or get slaughtered like coomers. Your choice.

learnfromItihas.jpg

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag

"The 2011 census also showed the religious affiliation of Indians to be 79.8 percent Hindu, 14.2 percent Muslim, 2.3 percent Christian, 1.7 percent Sikh, and 2.0 percent other religions.96 Annex H shows that of the Army Wing students, Sikhs constituted roughly 17.3 percent, Christians 1.7 percent, Muslims 0.7 percent, and Parsis 0.1 percent. Presumably, the remaining 80.2 percent of Army Wing students were Hindus, roughly in line with the proportion of the general population. Sikhs in the Army Wing, however, constituted roughly 10 times their proportion in the general population, while Muslims constituted only one-twentieth."

Its on page 49 if you're interested, interesting report btw. Go through it if you have time. Some positives, some negetives.

Another conclusion was that communalism in the army was absent entirely, even after 2 terms of BJP. Leftist theory busted....

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
This is a retarded topic to discuss you were naive fools then you are naiver fools now. Integrate into HINDUTVA or get slaughtered like coomers. Your choice.

View attachment 124445
Name one scenario, where this can be done practically without fracturing India. Only way this happens is if long term, hindus keep holding the moral high ground without bending over, and attracting followers. Radical methods wont work. This isnt 1500s.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Name one scenario, where this can be done practically without fracturing India. Only way this happens is if long term, hindus keep holding the moral high ground without bending over, and attracting followers. Radical methods wont work. This isnt 1500s.
Hindus must focus on the acquisition of power there is no other way no ifs and buts. Hindutva is the only way forward for disempowered Hindus because it is about the acquisition of power. Please do not confuse dhimmitards with Hindus.

Sigmamale101

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Read it in a report by the US army on training of indian officers at wellington ( read it much before this accident happened) , and it was mentioned as one of the stats, on effect of religion in the army. It also noted that most communities are represented proportional to population, roughly, with 2 exceptions. Muslims with 18% population constitute 2% of the army, and sikhs with 2% constitute 20% of the army. Rest all line up more or less in proportion
Source for this 20%. Most of this is internet based, some other more authentic stats.

IMG_20211210_224207.jpg

IMG_20211210_223320.jpg

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Hindus must focus on the acquisition of power there is no other way no ifs and buts. Hindutva is the only way forward for disempowered Hindus because it is about the acquisition of power. Please do not confuse dhimmitards with Hindus.
And it will isolate us, the same way being authoritarian and agressive is isolating china.

I have a vision of India that goes beyond hindu domination, it includes Indian domination in both economy and military. This cannot happen if we carry out radical actions-Genocides, Forced conversions, detention camps.

No issue with restoring temples like kashi and mathura etc that has been raised in the past - But if you carry out demographic changes like gali ka gunda it only damages you.
Think long term.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
People questioning patriotism of sikhs should know that while sikhs constitute 2% of India's population, due to a large number of sikhs volunteering for service to the nation in the armed services, they constitute 20% of Indias armed forces.

A few rotten apples do not mean entire orchard has worms. Negativity is more visible than positivity, keep that in mind. Was JS Arora also not patriotic, when he guided us to 1971 victory as commander in the east?

I know it is a hard time, and emotions running high - but do think before posting such things.

PS: Just as a note, I am not a sikh. Incase you view it as personal bias.
Have you heard about the term "Martial Race"?

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Sikhs constitute 5.5%.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Sikhs constitute 5.5%.
Ive attached the report right below it, please do let me know your sources

"The 2011 census also showed the religious affiliation of Indians to be 79.8 percent Hindu, 14.2 percent Muslim, 2.3 percent Christian, 1.7 percent Sikh, and 2.0 percent other religions.96 Annex H shows that of the Army Wing students, Sikhs constituted roughly 17.3 percent, Christians 1.7 percent, Muslims 0.7 percent, and Parsis 0.1 percent. Presumably, the remaining 80.2 percent of Army Wing students were Hindus, roughly in line with the proportion of the general population. Sikhs in the Army Wing, however, constituted roughly 10 times their proportion in the general population, while Muslims constituted only one-twentieth."

Its on page 49 if you're interested, interesting report btw. Go through it if you have time. Some positives, some negetives.

Another conclusion was that communalism in the army was absent entirely, even after 2 terms of BJP. Leftist theory busted....
I may be wrong, this is the only source that I got my info from regarding this, not Indian army directly. Please do correct if needed.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
And it will isolate us, the same way being authoritarian and agressive is isolating china.

I have a vision of India that goes beyond hindu domination, it includes Indian domination in both economy and military. This cannot happen if we carry out radical actions-Genocides, Forced conversions, detention camps.

No issue with restoring temples like kashi and mathura etc that has been raised in the past - But if you carry out changes like gali ka gunda it only damages you.
Think long term.
The road you suggest is only going to rome then. India cannot survive one day without Hindutva.
Unless you acknowledge an unbeatable narrative about civilizational nationalism (no ‘unity in diversity’ horseshiet). Trash the nation state narrative and build a civilizational narrative and include it in our school curriculum such that the historic narrative is not lost.

India wasn’t born on 1947, we are an unbroken 12000 years old continuous civilization. There are hundreds of moslem christian nations but only one Hindu holy land .

Do not forget that the unity in diversity trash which unfortunately you are suggesting by stating "India that should go beyond Hindu domination" fuels sectarianism lies as if you are different people who have come together in a confederation loosely bound by a political idea and not by common civilizational values. This is exactly the kind of marxshiet lies coomers whine about.

By corollary this implies that if a certain group were to lose faith in this idea then they can walk out of the alliance any time like in 1947. This introduces a fault line right in the core ‘Idea of India’ and makes you perpetually vulnerable to needling from hostile forces.

Last edited:

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
The road you suggest is surely going to rome then. India cannot survive one day without Hindutva.
Unless you acknowledge an unbeatable narrative about civilizational nationalism (no ‘unity in diversity’ horseshiet). Trash the nation state narrative and build a civilizational narrative and include it in our school curriculum such that the historic narrative is not lost.

India wasn’t born on 1947, we are an unbroken 12000 years old continuous civilization. There are hundreds of moslem christian nations but only one Hindu holy land .

Do not forget that the unity in diversity trash which unfortunately you are suggesting by stating "India that should go beyond Hindu domination" fuels sectarianism that you are different people who have come together in a confederation loosely bound by a political idea and not by common civilizational values. This is exactly the kind of marxshiet lies coomers whine about.

By corollary this implies that if a certain group were to lose faith in this idea then they can walk out of the alliance any time like in 1947. This introduces a fault line right in the core ‘Idea of India’ and makes you perpetually vulnerable to needling from hostile forces.
I agree, I disagreed with the killing part that was implied. No need to be brash about it- Just encourage slow ghar wapasi. Time is on our side, we have 40 odd years before population ageing becomes a real problem. All that while we will be growing fast, and will grow even after that.

maximus777

Country flag
Ignorant, irrational to equate Hindutva to Khalistan. Hindutva is far more inclusive and it certainly includes Sikhs. Hindutva is about the soul and consciousness of India, Khalistan is just about a section of Punjab.
Take out a few Khalistanis like KPS Gill and the rest will fall in line.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Ive attached the report right below it, please do let me know your sources

I may be wrong, this is the only source that I got my info from regarding this, not Indian army directly. Please do correct if needed.
Well, there is no religion-wise census in armed forces, so when someone says Punjab has 7% of its population, it includes Hindus and Sikhs both.
And that 20% claim is bogus.
7.7% of Punjab's population is in IA. Given that Hindus-Sikhs have almost same population in Punjab, I can conclude that almost half of that 7.7% people would be sikhs(most probably)

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Well, there is no religion-wise census in armed forces, so when someone says Punjab has 7% of its population, it includes Hindus and Sikhs both.
7.7% of Punjab's population is in IA. Given that Hindus-Sikhs have almost same population in Punjab, I can conclude that almost half of that 7.7% people would be sikhs(most probably)
Sikhs also live outside punjab :/ The survey quoted by me was regarding data obtained by US personnel during the officer training they receive as goodwill gesture.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Sikhs also live outside Punjab :/ The survey quoted by me was regarding data obtained by US personnel during the officer training they receive as goodwill gesture.
That survey is BS. Those US personnel wouldn't have access to other data except wellington.
In that survey it was written that Muslim aren't promoted beyond the rank of colonel which is completely wrong
There would be many more...
Sikhs also live outside Punjab :/
How many? will their numbers be more than living in Punjab?

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Are you sure Punjab has equal number of Hindus and Sikhs? 2011 census says 58% Sikh and 38% Hindus. Or do you have any link which says in 2021 their population became nearly equal?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles