India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

avknight1408

Country flag

CBI has arrested a serving Indian Navy officer, Commander rank, along with two retired ones in connection with “unauthorised sharing of info” in connection with a submarine project
I guess this is a case of corruption rather than espionage. The arrest has been made by CBI's anti corruption unit. If espionage then the arrest would have been by Special cell or NIA.
Interesting to note that CBI sources say the investigation started with tip off from intel agencies. The accused were detained in September but they are announcing it in October end. 🤔

Last edited:

chetan_chpd

Desi Homelander
Country flag
can we stop giving undue importance to specific british origin game which happened two days ago between two former british colonized lands?

PAK is roughly= UP of India in size and economically lower than TN

porkies are small minded people overflow with just islam who enjoy little things only like 1match win, twitter trolling and donkey selling

LETS START DISCUSSING DEFENCE MATTERS AGAIN

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Kashmir : Terrorists have issued an open threat against all those who have filed cases or provided information on Pro Pakistan sloganeering after Sunday Cricket match

An 24 hour ultimatum has been issued by terrorists

View attachment 116249
Ok ultimatum has been heard .
Now I want you all to wait for bacon

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Kashmir : Terrorists have issued an open threat against all those who have filed cases or provided information on Pro Pakistan sloganeering after Sunday Cricket match

An 24 hour ultimatum has been issued by terrorists

View attachment 116249
I have another motto for army, in kashmir .
" Massacre to liberate ".

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
How are we going to take care of the population?
Repeating for nth time... 80% of POK population is concentrated in 3 cities of Muzaffarabad, kotli & Mirpur(all 3 located on the periphery of Pakistan proper)... don't take these 3 cities & use savage tactics & "propaganda" to create fear in the rest so that they runaway on their own.

I don't think the Air Marshal will give such statement without approval of MoD... so it's hint from top... what u people think?

mokoman

Country flag
How are we going to take care of the population?
"I'm sure some day POK will join this part of Kashmir & we'll have whole Kashmir in yrs to come:"

"I'm sure some day"

:lawl::lawl::lawl: LOL , there is no long term plan to take back anything - just chant 'kashmir is integral part of india' to infinity.

i have 0 faith in our military uncles and babus in taking down Pakistan , people i have 100% faith on is the ISI and Pakistani army , Inshahallah they will destroy Pakistan in next 2-3 decades.God bless them.

The Shrike

Country flag
Repeating for nth time... 80% of POK population is concentrated in 3 cities of Muzaffarabad, kotli & Mirpur(all 3 located on the periphery of Pakistan proper)... don't take these 3 cities & use savage tactics & "propaganda" to create fear in the rest so that they runaway on their own.

I don't think the Air Marshal will give such statement without approval of MoD... so it's hint from top... what u people think?
Re hint from the top - Mr masterstroke himself has in the past couple of years talked about taking back PoK and Aksi Chin, just empty talk not backed by any military capability or intent. Hope they stop making such stupid comments.
images (9).jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles