India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

doreamon

Country flag
We may laught at them and call them names. But we are failing to recognize how much damage they are doing step by step with these narratives. Music is a very powerful tool. It can impact generations not just masses.

I speak to a whole lot of people in the west both in person and on clubhouse. Trust me, the majority thinks that we are the fanatics.
Small things can make huge difference. Like using the word 'disputed land'. We couldn't push it into the minds of the people that it is Pakistan occupied land of India.
The distorted map is normalized.
Forget outsiders, most of the Indians don't know how many thousands of soldiers we lost. But we know that 3000 americans died in 9/11.
As long as we have defensive approach, it's not gonna change.
Let me drop some truth bomb . Kashmir ll always remain disturbed . If we choose to leave kashmir which is of great strategic importance to us it ll go back to Afghan style islamic utopia and ll be used as another platform to fck with us . As long as pakistan is there there ll be disturbance in south asia . So Kashmir is a managed chaos we have to endure for greater stability , security and integrity of India .. Once u accept this these trival matters going on for decades dnt impact much on mental health . And provides more room to think abt ways to keep Pakistan on its knees ..

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
For a country that has so many enemies, both within and outside, we are surprisingly soft and letter-bound.

The fledgling hopes of 2014 stand completely dashed today.
Modi’s anti-climax was predicted by me on his D-Day. His political opponents including their hounds do not cut anything against him because they do not have a face to claim any moral or administrative achievements. I went through their timelines today again and saw nothing inspiring. I do it every now and then.

What cuts Modi’s significance is his inability to work outside the system to support and build Hindu order. Soon he uttered sab ka saath I knew he has got a concussion of some blow which he do not has answer.

A determined leader works on problem-solution model and flexes paradigms not fall back on status quo. Like Sonia Gandhi created institutions out of the constitutional arrangement. The tools she created are still serving her. Modi relying on his mandate will lose everything with the same mandate gone.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Lol 😆 perspectives of
Gen which served over 2 decades
Back
There is mountainuous advancement in technology

In infrared and Thermal imaging
Today they can work in all weather domain

Incendiary munitions and Helos
Drones can be operated
24x7 all weather

Top tier sitting in HQ
Never admit that there Doctrine of war fighting is
Relic.

It need to be changed or Military defeat will inevitably change it.

Jimih

Country flag
Lol 😆 perspectives of
Gen which served over 2 decades
Back
There is mountainuous advancement in technology

In infrared and Thermal imaging
Today they can work in all weather domain

Incendiary munitions and Helos
Drones

Top tier sitting in HQ
Never admit that there Doctrine of war fighting is
Relic.

It need to be changed or Military defeat will inevitably change it.
Well said

maximus777

Country flag
Modi’s anti-climax was predicted by me on his D-Day. His political opponents including their hounds do not cut anything against him because they do not have a face to claim any moral or administrative achievements. I went through their timelines today again and saw nothing inspiring. I do it every now and then.

What cuts Modi’s significance is his inability to work outside the system to support and build Hindu order. Soon he uttered sab ka saath I knew he has got a concussion of some blow which he do not has answer.

A determined leader works on problem-solution model and flexes paradigms not fall back on status quo. Like Sonia Gandhi created institutions out of the constitutional arrangement. The tools she created are still serving her. Modi relying on his mandate will lose everything with the same mandate gone.
Spot on! Vishwaguru and mote will be chakki peesing on some concocted charges if and when UPA 3 is back. They have not built one institution worth its salt that can serve the country well when the administration is voted out or babaji takes sanyas. It's been 7.5 years and counting - not one word of bogus history has been changed. Two generations have gone through elementary education with Aryan/Dravidian theory, freedom through Gandhi/Nehru ahimsa hogwash. Sabka bakwaas will ruin this country and dharmic civilization.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Let's play more cricket

These are not hate speeches. These will not be registered as instigations, dog whistling or dehumanizing Hindus or Hinduphobia.

These speaches are made from position of entitlement, with a veto power, a state under their control with Hindus as hostage. Poor stateless Hindus should let them pass and submit to their favours which they may throw at us occasionally.

WARREN SS

Country flag
These fuckers won a single match and feeling like they have fucking done gazwa-e-hind and are in delhi waving thier dicks. :pound: :pound: :pound: :rofl:

Can't find more sub human pests in a single place then Pakistan.
That is Pakistan for you
Who presented stalemate a victory in 1965
Which lead to 71 humiliation

Fun part US 🇺🇸 which were there allies
Record this part in historical document in library of congress

here2where

Modi turned out to be a maha white-validation-seeker. We expected a doberman, but got a labrador instead.

No one saw it coming.

notaname

Country flag
For Pakistanis, winning in Cricket match against India is a part of Gazwa-e-Hind

Let them enjoy the moment and paas it on don't burn your energy for that, they always do that if you remember sometime back they were gloating how they were successful in nearly converting some foreign players to Islam it's routine for them they will gloat about it till eternity come.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
That's pushing it, isn't it, when talking about Islam in France? The man cited said that he thought/predicted that France would become Islamic by (I think) 2050. His thoughts/predictions are a load of bollocks. They may appeal to the far right in France but they have no grounding in reality. Is it such a problem that someone refutes exaggerated claims? Nonsense is nonsense whatever its political hue.
Buddy fyi mooslames do not have to attain 50% population to enforce their agenda. Mooslame population was roughly 25% of pre-partition BHARATA but they decided that they could not live with their Hindu neighbours.

That gaandmasti in form of that yeah Dungan jihad in China where less than 10% of mooslame population caused massive riots and unrest for 15 years before getting crushed by the then Qing regime.

Do note how small european nations are indoozally a 12% mooslame population is more than enough for obliterating europe. Demographics destiny we have 1.2 billion Hindus even if a small% of them could be dhimmitards. We still have 1 billion + Hindus. 18% of newborns in france bear a mooslame name. In the 1960s, the figure was 1%. This is pretty much same for other countries of europe as well.

By the end of this century while China will still look like China,India will still look like India, Russia probably like Russia while europe will at best resemble a large-scale version of the one more amreekunts.

Lets not derail this thread on it if you like come to chit chat thread.

Last edited:

JBH22

Modi turned out to be a maha white-validation-seeker. We expected a doberman, but got a labrador instead.

No one saw it coming.
Banda ko saans lene do.
Since 2019 he is facing heat CAA riots, COVID wave, China tension, afghanistan threat. He need respite to rebuild economy, no feel good factor means no re-election. If he is in power he can do something.
No Modi at center means Thug Bandhan at centre, this time they have plans for re-educating hindus :)

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
How does only india get this news are Pakistanis incorruptible? Fking hell how are Thier no spy network of us in Pakis
They don't report the deaths of their soldiers because they think it's an embarrassment, how in the world do you think would they release information about their Chad incorruptible Officers getting arrested for Info leaks?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles