India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021)

Viper316

Country flag
Some saying exfiltrated , some saying still there ..
We are finding the caves which we had no ideas about ..Don't we know our terrain
Kal agar ladai ho gayi to aise nahee chalega ..
It seems patrolling tricky inland terrains has been bypassed after the ceasefire came into existense. Pokistan took this situation to their advantage managed to push in maximum no of terrorist towads ungaurded area

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
In US, i have many times seen blacks and other assorted waste fellows shouting lewd comments at passing women, with some of them even grabbing their crotch and jerking at women as they come nearer.... i was like “waaaaaahhhtttt!!!!!” 😳

cant imagine any of our jeans-around-bum romeos or beggars try anything remotely similar without getting lynched.
Niggas has special all kinds of violence pass in USA.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Guys , I think that the very fact that such natural caves are present in these forests must have been Known ONLY to the local people who have been moving in these forests for Many years with their livestock and in search of Forest produce such as fodder , wood , fruits etc

So somehow this information that such excellent hiding places are available was delivered to Pakistan , basically these terrorists are Invited Guests by Some Pro Pakistan locals

another_armchair

Country flag
Guys , I think that the very fact that such natural caves are present in these forests must have been Known ONLY to the local people who have been moving in these forests for Many years with their livestock and in search of Forest produce such as fodder , wood , fruits etc

So somehow this information that such excellent hiding places are available was delivered to Pakistan , basically these terrorists are Invited Guests by Some Pro Pakistan locals
Fact that this happened in Poonch, Rajouri is more worrying as Poonchis on our side are pretty much pro India. Clearly efforts being made to revive militancy in South J&K bordering Punjab.

ISI wallahs along with their CCP masters are making some grand plans alright.

Spitfire9

Country flag
I just came across a video in which retired Indian general G.D. Bakshi passes on his thoughts about how India should respond to developments in Kashmir. In short, he espouses aggressive military action by GoI. While RepublicTV is seen as a broadcaster with strong bias, I find his reasoning persuasive. If anyone cares to watch it, it is available here:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
In last few weeks I have followed 2 or 3 twitter storms which originated from Pakistan then picked up by Indian Islamists female influencers then amplified by Congress-I’s ecosystem.

Now that Pakistani wicket keeper who in last match fell on the ground like a bird poop to do some diabolic conjuring ritual during the match has tweeted about Mohamad Shami.

One it is interference in India’s internal matters, second this is a lie based on few comments made by fake unknown accounts, third that rat is currently playing international tournament but making political remarks and speaking for a country that has nothing to do with him.

Ideally Mohamed Shami or India team management should respond to his interference which we all know is done following ISPR script. There is saying that dog can not digest honey. Pakistani Kuttey have become psychotic after the last match. Generally such behaviour is seen in ordinary joes. But from Internal affair minister to retired players who also get invited by Indian channels these subhumans are showing their real class. Even during the match these cheap mongrels were attacking Indian spectators.

I will be obliged if people on Twitter can amplify my above message and tag Indian cricket team and media channels. This Pakistani rat must be shown his place. Feel free to avoid stong language but the central idea must be made viral.

Last edited:

Abdus Salem killed

CBI has arrested a serving Indian Navy officer, Commander rank, along with two retired ones in connection with “unauthorised sharing of info” in connection with a submarine project
How does only india get this news are Pakistanis incorruptible? Fking hell how are Thier no spy network of us in Pakis

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Ce qu'il dit est de la merde (he is talking shit). Some figures from 2016:

About 50% of French were Christian
About 40% of French were non-religious
About 5% of French were Muslim

An Islamic republic by 2050? C'est une blague (that's a joke).

You just forget that christian mothers are making less than 2 child when muslim ones are largely upper.
You just forget that 90+% of the immigration in France came from muslim countries (algeria, morocco, black africa).

So it may hurt you, but it's a threat as seen by many french. The french whose origins are centenials, whose old tress built Versailles, Le Louvre, Eiffel tower and so one.
So I am. And so I think.

Hariharan_kalarikkal

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
You just forget that christian mothers are making less than 2 child when muslim ones are largely upper.
You just forget that 90+% of the immigration in France came from muslim countries (algeria, morocco, black africa).

So it may hurt you, but it's a threat as seen by many french. The french whose origins are centenials, whose old tress built Versailles, Le Louvre, Eiffel tower and so one.
So I am. And so I think.
What's the TFR of French muslims, and how do they compare worldwide?
Edit: TFR of Native French people ?

Cheran

Country flag
How does only india get this news are Pakistanis incorruptible? Fking hell how are Thier no spy network of us in Pakis
This is related to Kilo class sub upgrades.

However this could be nothing compared to the old Naval war room & IAF HQ war room leak, 7000 pages of classified info got out.

It would seem that, by the large number of such cases being brought to light, our intel agencies have definitely upped the game & laid a bigger drag net.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Jaichand was no traitor neither he was a coward..he died fighting Ghurid forces on the field...inferiority ridden monkey from deccan & certain communities with no history of their own & some particular political parties are hell bent on distorting rajput history for their own political gain.
Understanding the "traitor/gaddar" Jaichand narrative:

Jaichand was a ruler of Gahadwal(Garhwal) dynasty who ruled much of present day UP & parts of Bihar.

During his time... he was the most powerful king in Northern India(bcoz of the numbers he could bring in battle)

He had feud with Prithviraj on 2 issues:
1. Accession to the throne of Delhi after their maternal grandfather Anangpal tomar(who had no male heir)
2. Prithviraj elopement with his daughter Samyukta

Now Jaichand is branded as "traitor" bcoz he didn't heed to Prithviraj's call for help at 2nd battle of Tarain... (& fake stories were attached that he helped Ghori)

Why didn't Jaichand heed his request? See... 1.there was no pan India vision present... since the demise of the Gupta empire... 2. Hindu kings used to fight between themselves but the common people were left untouched... 3. Rapes/slaughter of common folks by victors was not prevalent... 4. The Indian kings were totally clueless about what was happening beyond Punjab(sirhind/bathinda)... 5. They were unaware of something called "forced religious conversion"

when we consider above points & then think from the perspective of Jaichand... he was not wrong in his choice of helping or not helping Prithviraj... bcoz he too had learned from experience of Indian internal battles where power simply changed hands

Why this traitor narrative was built & spread?

After defeat of Jaichand in 1194 in battle of chandawar... his clan dispersed... one major branch established themselves in Rajasthan & today the "Rathore" rajputs are his descendants

Rathores are almost 50% of Rajput population... so if you have to create a divide in the Rajputs... Exploit the "traitor" jaichand theory

This is based on my understanding over the years.

(Distorians forget that even the Paramar Rajputs of Malwa & Bhattis of western Rajasthan didn't help Prithviraj on receiving his call... so why single out Jaichand!)

Last edited:

Cheran

Country flag
I hope BCCI also raises the issue of Pakistani muslim fanatics including some big names treating cricket as some sort of holy war against infidels & also take strong exception against the fundamentalist who celebrated victory over kaffir. These are not anon people, but people identified by audio/video proof. Also :-

Quinton de Kock out of South Africa team for refusing to take the knee, social media and former cricketers divided: All you need to know

Former cricketer Michael Vaughan disagreed with Quinton de Kock not playing for South Africa in the T20 World Cup because he did not wish to take the knee. Vaughan said that it should be up to the individual.

Looks like this BLM take a knee is being introduced into cricket as well.

Meanwhile, an Indian (He thinks Faqar Younis is going to apologize for the Namass comment)

Harsha Bhogle condemns Waqar Younis for Namaz comment but says he is ‘sure’ an apology is coming: Here’s why he is being naive

While Bhogle appears to believe that sports lovers in Pakistan would see the bigotry in the comment by Waqar Younis, the truth of the matter is that it is an extremely mainstream opinion in the country.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
may be in pak, people get picked up in a black van and simply vanish.
Where as in india, they are taken thru judicial process like mature countries do.
What is stopping India doing the same? Whole Kashmir and before that Khalistani insurgency is/was running on coercion. Soon you speak against them your countdown starts. The youth in Kashmir has been comprehensibly coerced that they see it normal not to seek exist but work along.

The general impression among people I have recently interacted for some admission related matter is that with money you can get through anything in India. I am not too sure if it is true or just a myth. But the myth exist and it is inviting people to commit crimes and treachery.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles