India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021)

Srinivas_K

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
7,175
Likes
11,722
Country flag
Only people with no pride in their organization will do this. We have seen too many instances of this - corruption at the top breeds corruption everywhere. India’s Armed Forces management is pathetic and unprofessional. They don’t do anything professional armies do - proper planning and investment in capabilities.
did they sell pizzas?
 

indiatester

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2013
Messages
4,251
Likes
11,380
Country flag
Just another day in Gazhwa-e-europe
Germany is getting what it wanted I suppose.
They have for long preferred immigration from muslim countries.
They also have a pretty visible anti-India position. Look at the number of times these holocaust committers lectured India in human rights etc
There was one german prof who rejected an application from a PhD student because of rape culture.
https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-31834228

These sorts of opinions don't generally form in isolation. Its a reflection of their national level thinking.

One other thing that I often want to repeat is how the west is glorified by western media and their colonial coolies in India.
I've been around the world plenty and the safety aspect in India is spectacular.
You can get mugged, shot, robbed in any western country and its usually shown as a mistake of the tourist. The incidence is also pretty common. Meaning, you may face it yourself or hear first-second hand accounts in the first trip itself.
In India its pretty rare... and you get to know it via news medium. When you take into consideration the population, we get even better!

I'm actually happy at the degeneration and degradation being shown now-a-days from those countries. It has always existed and we were never sold our side of story of law-abiding citizens. We need improvement ofcourse, but when we compare with others, we fare pretty well.
 
Last edited:

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Regular Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2020
Messages
884
Likes
4,688
Country flag
Germany is getting what it wanted I suppose.
They have for long preferred immigration from muslim countries.
They also have a pretty visible anti-India position. Look at the number of times these holocaust committers lectured India in human rights etc
There was one german prof who rejected an application from a PhD student because of rape culture.
https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-31834228

These sorts of opinions don't generally form in isolation. Its a reflection of their national level thinking.

One other thing that I often want to repeat is how the west is glorified by western media and their colonial coolies in India.
I've been around the world plenty and the safety aspect in India is spectacular.
You can get mugged, shot, robbed in any western country and its usually shown as a mistake of the tourist. The incidence is also pretty common. Meaning, you may face it yourself or hear first-second hand accounts in the first trip itself.
In India its pretty rare... and you get to know it via news medium. When you take into consideration the population, we get even better!

I'm actually happy at the degeneration and degradation being shown now-a-days from those countries. It has always existed and we were never sold our side of story of law-abiding citizens. We need improvement ofcourse, but when we compare with others, we fare pretty well.
I have traveled to the west too several times. West is a place where about 1% of the people do great things like spectacular new inventions in all spheres. About 10% form the leadership teams of these inventors to start companies and make insane amount of money. 30-40% of population work for these 10% executives. The rest 50-60% are all struggling with the bottom 10-20% very poor. And the very bottom 4-5% in jails. So basically the system works well for a maximum 30-40% of the people. In india, the system works ok for 10%. The rest 90% struggle but our struggles are different. We don’t have access to expensive medical treatments or good quality of life anyways. So we don’t expect much. Whereas in the west people are constantly trying to catch up to the top 10%. We don’t. We are way more spiritual and laidback. And our quality of life is way behind the west.
 

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Regular Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2020
Messages
884
Likes
4,688
Country flag
did they sell pizzas?
ok…never ever compare to the lowest of the low termites - the Porki tharki - parasites worse than the Wuhan virus. But corruption in our military canteens and arms purchases is there, quite a bit. And the top leadership is very poor at communicating to the citizens to rally everyone for support. Rajnath also sucks at it.
 

here2where

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2016
Messages
3,551
Likes
11,032
Germany is getting what it wanted I suppose.
They have for long preferred immigration from muslim countries.
They also have a pretty visible anti-India position. Look at the number of times these holocaust committers lectured India in human rights etc
There was one german prof who rejected an application from a PhD student because of rape culture.
https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-31834228

These sorts of opinions don't generally form in isolation. Its a reflection of their national level thinking.

One other thing that I often want to repeat is how the west is glorified by western media and their colonial coolies in India.
I've been around the world plenty and the safety aspect in India is spectacular.
You can get mugged, shot, robbed in any western country and its usually shown as a mistake of the tourist. The incidence is also pretty common. Meaning, you may face it yourself or hear first-second hand accounts in the first trip itself.
In India its pretty rare... and you get to know it via news medium. When you take into consideration the population, we get even better!

I'm actually happy at the degeneration and degradation being shown now-a-days from those countries. It has always existed and we were never sold our side of story of law-abiding citizens. We need improvement ofcourse, but when we compare with others, we fare pretty well.
In US, i have many times seen blacks and other assorted waste fellows shouting lewd comments at passing women, with some of them even grabbing their crotch and jerking at women as they come nearer.... i was like “waaaaaahhhtttt!!!!!” 😳

cant imagine any of our jeans-around-bum romeos or beggars try anything remotely similar without getting lynched.
 

Spitfire9

Regular Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
795
Likes
2,201
Country flag
I have traveled to the west too several times. West is a place where about 1% of the people do great things like spectacular new inventions in all spheres. About 10% form the leadership teams of these inventors to start companies and make insane amount of money. 30-40% of population work for these 10% executives. The rest 50-60% are all struggling with the bottom 10-20% very poor. And the very bottom 4-5% in jails. So basically the system works well for a maximum 30-40% of the people. In india, the system works ok for 10%. The rest 90% struggle but our struggles are different. We don’t have access to expensive medical treatments or good quality of life anyways. So we don’t expect much. Whereas in the west people are constantly trying to catch up to the top 10%. We don’t. We are way more spiritual and laidback. And our quality of life is way behind the west.
You are so wrong on the % of people in jail in the west that I'm not going to bother checking. UK has a population of around 67 million and around 80,000 in jail. Do the maths. It's less than 0.15% of the UK population in jail.
 
Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles

Top