India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021)

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
By his age, he must have been employed in BSF for 10+ years.
Would background check 10 years ago yielded today's misconduct?
Or are you saying, he was in contact with ISI even before he joined BSF?
It’s not me who said it its right on the post itself Quote “He had reportedly gone to Pakistan before joining the BSF. He stayed there for 46 days”. which means he was in a enemy state before joining a Indian security force.

Last edited:

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Snakes inside, Snakes outside

Only people with no pride in their organization will do this. We have seen too many instances of this - corruption at the top breeds corruption everywhere. India’s Armed Forces management is pathetic and unprofessional. They don’t do anything professional armies do - proper planning and investment in capabilities.

ladder

Country flag
It’s not me who said it first its on the post itself Quote “ He had reportedly gone to Pakistan before joining the BSF. He stayed there for 46 days ”. which means he was in a enemy state before joining a Indian security force.
Yes I have read that. Unless one visits Pakistan illegally, how can that be held against him?
No where it is mentioned that whether his visit was legal or illegal.
Also many returnees and their families have been granted amnesty by GoJ&K and GoI.
So, unless more details emerge, I will read this statement as hindsight 20/20.

another_armchair

Country flag

another_armchair

Country flag
Wasn't she the one who was shoving mic inside a CISF officer's mouth at high security Srinagar Airport, which also doubles as a Military airbase and where media is prohibited?
Must've missed that one.. she is one of those 'source' based journos but much lower in the darbari pecking order... much lower than Ajai Shukla but a wannabe nevertheless.

Jimih

Country flag
A well coordinated terror push by evil nexus.
Terrorists in poonch must be equipped with night vision goggles, sopisticated rifles & bullet proof vests.
Why no other news media reporting this news?

Global Defence

Articles