India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021)

FalconZero

Country flag
Glorious thread. Enjoy.

:rofl:

God fucking dammit, i fell asleep while my PC was on and the first thing i read when i wake up is pakis seething and coping about the state which they themselves are responsible for. And absolute fucking kek, pakis should really write the book named "The Art of Begging ".

From being cumdump whore of shartmerica to being the cumwhore of china they have really kept their art of whoring intact.

Also, his profile pic for some reason reminded me of the brendan meme so here's a small edit for ya'all.
coping pakinigger.png

FalconZero

Country flag
now fuckers are teasing us.:smash::smash:

>riyaz goatfucker naikoo wakes up
He will be sent back to the 10 feet grave along with his goatshagging herds

IMG-20211018-WA0009.jpg

para sf 21 august 2021.jpg

roasted pooslim.jpg

when pedo pbuh shit on muzzdog face.jpeg

dead k2as (2).jpeg

Also, can anyone trace the number of attacks and casualties or any case of unrests that increased after the current LG took over on 7th August. I remember some posters here showing their concern regarding the current LG so was wondering if there's something changed politically.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
>riyaz goatfucker naikoo wakes up
He will be sent back to the 10 feet grave along with his goatshagging herds

Also, can anyone trace the number of attacks and casualties or any case of unrests that increased after the current LG took over on 7th August. I remember some posters here showing their concern regarding the current LG so was wondering if there's something changed politically.
are these photos of current operations going on in poonch forest?

FalconZero

Country flag
any idea about the full burnt corpse? when was it hoorified?
There are multiple roasted pigs but that one which is collage of three is from Pulwama encounter, killed in July 14 this year.

There details,

1. #Aijaz alias Abu Huraira R/O
2. Javaid Ah Rather S/o Abdul Gani R/O Tahab Pulwama
3. Shahnawaz Ganie S/o Nazir Ahmad R/O Samboora

1634785625609.png

1634785641223.png

revenge002

Country flag
Technically we can't really do that much with native kashmiri terrorist dead body but what stopping us to give pakistani terrorist body to medical colleges there is huge shortage of cadaver. Basically it is own by army because nobody have claim on it bring some cadaver donor organization from country hand over to them. Some colleges ratio of cadaver is 50:1, 60:1 in new AIIMS there is no cadaver if army own the body legally they can handover them to organisation.

saneel2014

Country flag
Can anyone respond on how the enemy is getting such pictures to mock our dead soilders who is supplying them with this

Local journos, they click the pics and kashmirintel has some good sources so he gets it...but i guess we should reconsider the patka helmet if it is ineffective against the 7.62 soviet rounds.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Local journos, they click the pics and kashmirintel has some good sources so he gets it...but i guess we should reconsider the patka helmet if it is ineffective against the 7.62 soviet rounds.
that helmet hasn't changed from fcukin 20 yrs. Same patka helmet was used in kargil also.

:frusty::frusty:

vidhwanshak

Country flag
that helmet hasn't changed from fcukin 20 yrs. Same patka helmet was used in kargil also.

:frusty::frusty:
Patka came much after kargil war. Many personnel used convential headgear during the war.
1634790959989.png

Also, patka can't protect against 54 and even in case of 39, they are only effective at the distance greater than 25 m.
the whole unit wouldn't be given new ballistic bulletproof helmets. Let's say there are 800 personnel in an unit, then only about 300 helmet would be issued in the first phase.
I

Latest Replies

Articles