India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021)

defc0n

Country flag
Poonch encounter is still on - today is the 11th day if I am not mistaken.
I don't recall a CI/CT operation being conducted for this long a time.
We have lost 10+ soldiers in this and the last week alone, another 11 days to go for this month.
I won't be surprised to see scores of SSG trained "terrorist" along with Pak army trying to infiltrate and cause chaos in the valley and China doing some kind of mischief in Ladakh/Arunachal.
Trying times ahead for our forces.

Mantospace

Country flag
We have lost 10+ soldiers in this and the last week alone, another 11 days to go for this month.
I won't be surprised to see scores of SSG trained "terrorist" along with Pak army trying to infiltrate and cause chaos in the valley and China doing some kind of mischief in Ladakh/Arunachal.
What soldiers can do. He actually do sacrifice. Testing time for politicians !

Jimih

Country flag
Why not show some MBRL love to the uninvited guests? it's been a while.

maximus777

Country flag
That unless will only come when we have power to balkanize porks wouldn't happen this Easy
Without 8-10 trillion $ economy
I hope Rawjesh gets enough budget for targeted supari on high value fauj/ISI/politico salwars. This will put the fear of God in them and is a much cheaper option. The single malt sipping salwars are not foolish enough to buy that afterlife jannat hogwash.

Tridev123

Country flag
That unless will only come when we have power to balkanize porks wouldn't happen this Easy
Without 8-10 trillion $ economy
Balkanisation of Pakistan is an necessity.
At least PoK and GB should be conquered /merged with India.
All the cry babies who raise disaster scenarios of India being forced to integrate large Muslim population should give up the scare mongering. If India can live with 100 million Muslims, another 5 or 10 million will not make any difference.
If Pakistan does not retain any part of Kashmir, what is there to fight for. The psychological blow of loosing Kashmir will probably paralyse them for quite some time.

The options before Pakistan.
Either accept the permanent loss of Kashmir or in case they wish to fight further, be prepared to lose Sindhudesh, Balochistan and Pakhtoonistan.

The Chinese at present are openly taking sides and have indulged in border transgressions in support of their mistress Pakistan. Having already overreached they cannot escalate further without live bullets being fired. And they pretty well know that once a real war starts dead bodies of PLA soldiers will start reaching their cities, towns and villages. A hard reality check for the Chinese Communist Party.

China is still not in a position to take on the US across the whole spectrum of warfare. They probably would like to first build up their economic and military power and then challenge the US.

So the present geopolitical situation is conducive for the assault on Pakistan. But one reality is that we would need the support of Washington to achieve our objectives. An India - US - Nato arrangement can neutralize Pakistan's nuclear weapons, the joker in the pack. The Rawalpindi Generals believe that their nuclear weapons will save them but they will be badly mistaken. I believe that the India - US - Nato force will successfully track down all the nuclear weapons and seize them or at least make them inoperational.

I don't anticipate the Chinese sending their troops into Pakistan to aid them. They will be slaughtered. It will be a repeat of the experience of the Soviet Union in Afghanistan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles