India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Indrajit

Country flag
This is hilariously wrong.

If India's nukes and million man army aren't enough to deter the Pakis you think a few more guns would? There are glaring gaps in India's defence capability but it's just such an illogical assessment to say that conventional military capacity would have any bearing on this situation vis a vis Pakistan.

I actually think the Modi govt has understood this hence why they've tried to isolate Pakistan in the international arena and have had varying degrees of success at this.

Everyone wants to blame the govt because that absolves them of any responsibility.

Every Indian should open their eyes and accept they are in a civilisational conflict and this isn't going to be solved in a few terms of ANY politician. It's a compete fallacy to think this kind of low level instability can be combatted fully but this mentality is exactly why you get emotional reactions and disappointment when such low-scale violence takes place.
I was going to let your post go without comment but I should make my point clear to others. I have over many years here advocated for the addition of more artillery on the LC. Not a particularly new point.The idea is not to suggest anything is a complete deterrent but to hold some intermediate levels of escalory steps . My position on this is very clear, the ability to cause disproportionate damage is necessary to cause the enemy to factor it in, including to respond to a deliberate targeting of civilians on our side. While I agree with the contention that this is a civilisational struggle, I certainly do not believe that only diplomatic avenues matter. We have seen how that has worked over 75 years with Pakistan and with China. The premise that since nukes haven't been enough of a deterrent, conventional weapons have no place in the military matrix is not something I can agree with.

FalconZero

Country flag
I request you guys... please... please watch this video👇... would take just ten minutes of your life... Reality has started dawning on Pakis... the economic meltdown predicted by Avi Raina has begun full fledged... Please watch 🙏

Calm down sir, do you hold some shares of Haqeeqat Tv or what? Who gives a shit about what pakis think about their beggar leaders.

Last edited:

XR SAM

Country flag
Looking at the tactics displayed by them, there are definitely SSG hand. These are either SSG men disguised as terrorist or they are trained by SSG. And not only trained, it seems they are battle hardened. Probably have fought along SSG in zarb e azb. Just look at the skills, the way they are repositioning themselves during firefight, taking perfect position to ambush by splitting in groups, establishing multiple contacts with our forces but remaining elusive, firing accurately at our soldiers...these are not run of the mill jihadis who are hired for few bucks, brainwashed and trained for 3 months and sent to India.

another_armchair

Country flag
Updated on Mar 25, 2009 01:52 AM IST

The five-day-long gunbattle between the army and terrorists in the Hafruda forests in Kupwara district came to an end on Tuesday evening.

Last edited:

kaaleshwaar

Country flag

doreamon

Country flag
who ever is shooting them , wants to flare ethnic tensions between kashmiri and non-natives possibly to start riots like before, as no one is shooting the labourers while in transit
lol there is hardly any non native (hindu ) there .. Its just tactics of keeping the pot boiling . Going on for decades .. . And ISI Pakjab army has to do something to stay away from boredom and justify billions of defence funding in their bagger country .. Nothing going to change on ground .. We ll readjust ..

But what ever tourists were going there all will stop like before .. All hotel booking ll end ..

Last edited:

Covfefe

Country flag
I request you guys... please... please watch this video👇... would take just ten minutes of your life... Reality has started dawning on Pakis... the economic meltdown predicted by Avi Raina has begun full fledged... Please watch 🙏

This is just the "Establishment" (read Pak Army) keeping alive the farce of democracy in Pakistan. After Musharaf, they had realized that a direct coup is difficult to sell in this time of media and international pressures. Hence, the new format in which the rulers are de facto and de jure.

Imran/ Qureshi/ any other buffoon is hired for a pretty simple job- keep running the errands and dare not cross our paths. Sharif was demonized and Khan was idolized within a matter of few weeks, such strong is the control of their Army. Khan himself saw a glimpse of what can be done in a few weeks during the TLP protests. Even the darbaari journalists are tailed by unknown bikers for days outside their homes and work if they comment on something that doesn't go down well with the establishment. Their economic downfall is written in their books, nothing is going to change that. But that has got hardly much to do with Immu- he is hired to be bashed and praised at will, a good diversionary loop to keep the main track clear.

backburner

Country flag
lol there is hardly any non native (hindu ) there .. Its just tactics of keeping the pot boiling .. Going on for decades .. But what ever tourists were going there all will stop like before .. All hotel booking ll end ..
they are deliberately making indians angry , they want us to abuse kashmiri people and if there are any attacks on kashmiri living in mainland then that will be sone pe suhaga , if tourists stop going their , then kashmiris will starve and then they will start to riot , again that orgy of drugs and stone pelting will start to play before our eyes

vidhwanshak

Country flag
who ever is shooting them , wants to flare ethnic tensions between kashmiri and non-natives possibly to start riots like before, as no one is shooting the labourers while in transit
since when the non-muslims are not native? infact we are the only real settlers of kashmir and those mul!as who call themselves kashmiris are nothing but bloody invaders.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles