India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Tridev123

Country flag
Doval sent an invite to that bhoochard paki nsa
I agree that it is not easy to understand this development.
I can only guess. Maybe there has been a breakdown of the chain of command and control in the Pakistani Army. Rogue commanders are responsible for sending an highly trained contingent of the SSG into Indian Kashmir to inflict casualties on our Army.

The reported tussle over the appointment of the new ISI chief in Pakistan may be an manifestation of the internal power struggle.

But whatever be the reason any attack on our security forces and innocent civilians must be answered adequately. I hope after the current situation is resolved and the terrorists hiding in the hills and jungles are neutralised, we start our counter offensive to extract an high price on the Pakistan Army.

After all the Porki bas**ds are right next door. No need to go in search of them.
Killing Pakistani Army soldiers is akin to killing terrorists. I don't believe that there is any distinction between the Pak soldiers and terrorists. Having nurtured and used such terrorist groups for decades they have almost become synonymous with each other.

Public opinion in India needs to be assuaged. I expect that already plans have been drawn up for the punishment to be meted out to Pakistan.

backburner

Country flag
Let MPs, MLAs, Ministers, Judges be targetted and no tears will be shed for them.

Why Soldiers, Why Civilians always?
too risky , they move in armed convoys and a lot of them are involved in these attacks , sun-tzu said: avoid the strong and attack the weak

backburner

Country flag
What about, when the terrorist forcefully enter and take the residents hostage or throw them out, and later the house ends up being blown up?
depends on admin , sometimes previous govt helped them and yes they do get some money from seperatists like geelanis

Viper316

Country flag
neither inefficiency nor political vendetta(whatever that means), just means that problem itself is complex relative to the tools available in Indian state’s armoury.

how many countries in the world have managed to control insurgency originating from a neighbouring country other than china?
Which country let the hostile situation remain unsettled for more than 7 decades, even Arabs renewed diplomatic relationship with Israel. I agree that some nations suffer insurgency but they all taken proactive measures to resolve it at some of point of time either militarily or diplomatic pressure. Nagorno-Karabakh is one such incident

Last edited:

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Also one more question what compensation does the guys who get killed by terrorist gets?
Non-kashmiris get money from their home state, Bihar announced some amount for the Biharis killed in Kashmir (whether this happens everytime idk) as for Kashmiris I am not aware if they get compensation from the local administration or not.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
neither inefficiency nor political vendetta(whatever that means), just means that problem itself is complex relative to the tools available in Indian state’s armoury.

how many countries in the world have managed to control insurgency originating from a neighbouring country other than china?
UK and the IRA, but the IRA we're smart and much more civilized than these radicalised jihadis so there is that.

another_armchair

Country flag
Make a long list of Kashmir emporiums across the country and set 30% of them on fire.

Majority of them are used to launder money of the tukde-tukde gang, including the two slimy feudals of Kashmir - Muftis and Abdullahs.

Don't hurt any Kashmiri's for now, hurt their separatist interests. Let them take a step back and ponder over the unexpected response.

There are many ways to negotiate and put an end to this killing.

Impose a cost on the families of terrorists involved in these killings. J&KP knows the drill. Put them on the job... they have lost a lot of men to such cowardly attacks from behind in the recent past. Let them extract some blood too.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Most urgent emergency message communicated to entire Kashmir zone Police to bring all non-local labourers to nearest Police/CAPF/ARMY Establishment or a camp. The communication says it’s most urgent. Decision after repeated killing of non-local self-earning labourers and vendors

Indrajit

Country flag
They were just planning these types of operation and were waiting for ample time to finish up the Afganistan front and possibly a green light from their master.

And now that cat is out in open and we now have to wait for calibration from Indian security apparatus.
There's a two front situation and it would be stupid to assume that both Pakistan and China won't take advantage if they can. I won't be surprised if it's coordinated. A lot of posters here seem to be very optimistic as far as things we can do, we are in a very tough situation and the government hasn't planned well enough. Our leverage is limited because we haven't planned nearly enough for such a situation. . A thousand heavy artillery guns on the LoC would have given the Pakistanis something to think about.

This government inherited a poor hand on defence but they haven't focused much on making up immediate shortcomings especially on things that we could have done something quickly about. The army's stupid procrastination on ATAGS will cost us plenty but the government should have pushed harder, atleast for a few hundred pieces. Emergency procurement is all very fine but it suggests a deeper malaise that needs to be rectified. Repeating such procurement can only be seen as incompetence.

I'm hoping against hope that we have more cards than we have shown, things that will make a difference now. Just to make it clear, nothing that has happened so far including the recent upsurge in terrorist activities is completely unexpected but there is a possibility that it could get worse. I just wish, we had more intermediate levers that would have given pakistan pause. They seem to be betting that with the LAC being what it is, our hands may be tied up with regard to escalation.

sorcerer

Country flag
Make a long list of Kashmir emporiums across the country and set 30% of them on fire.

Majority of them are used to launder money of the tukde-tukde gang, including the two slimy feudals of Kashmir - Muftis and Abdullahs.

Don't hurt any Kashmiri's for now, hurt their separatist interests. Let them take a step back and ponder over the unexpected response.

There are many ways to negotiate and put an end to this killing.

Impose a cost on the families of terrorists involved in these killings. J&KP knows the drill. Put them on the job... they have lost a lot of men to such cowardly attacks from behind in the recent past. Let them extract some blood too.
Hurt the chinese `interests` in balochistan and Sindh and Afghan..
the killings in JK will stop automatically.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles