India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021)

scatterStorm

Country flag
I am not going to give up on my moral. Yes its a great loss, we all agree but we our armed forces and govt. chose to defend the state, and so we can't back down on losses.

Observations:

1. This is again a reenactment of 90s era encounters.
2. I won't be surprised if Mehbuba Mufti and her shills are also involved in this.
3. There's no way we can protect every citizen, its impossible.

What is hopefully expected scenarios post these events.

1. Arm the citizens, Israeli style. Let them have the right to defend themselves.
2. Adopt the Israeli way of not giving two cents to Human Rights anymore.
3. Drone surveillance is critical, LELA (Long endurance, Low Altitude) drones with foliage penetrating radar (FOPEN) and SAR detection of human, with pattern based imaging is another way.
4. Using GMTI (ground moving target indicator) and UHF mounted system on a LELA, theoretically at 15K feet, we can track moving targets in double canopy foliage upto an area of 150Km, and best results at 10KM are on focused UHF.

Source
Source-2

Last edited:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
After seeing the comments of veteran officials, I can't stop myself to judge them, how come these people can lack that amount of strategic thinking. No doubt most of the India system lacks strategic thinking and we tend to work in silos.
well he must be told that, this is not rajeev gandhi gov, who will take whole AC shamelessly for partying.

:mad2::mad2:

Covfefe

Country flag
he is veteran from army, then how is he posting such political statements ??
Officials, serving or retired, have a political bias. It mustn't matter what they say because most of them learn how to keep quiet in issues they don't have command over, after being shut down like any other "bloody civilian". They are not used to taking a 'No' in their service. It's pretty normal, happens all across the world.

scatterStorm

Country flag
They will refuse as we don't have any leverage in afganistan
Array we do not want any leverage in Afganistan anymore. That place is an invitation to plan going haywire. Better we do things using covertly at there border by destabilizing them using opposition forces. Which we are doing, but not at a scale that can cripple these buggers.

Afganistan is not our problem.

Rudra7678

Country flag
Officials, serving or retired, have a political bias. It mustn't matter what they say because most of them learn how to keep quiet in issues they don't have command over, after being shut down like any other "bloody civilian". They are not used to taking a 'No' in their service. It's pretty normal, happens all across the world.
This is one of my pet peeves with army officers whether serving or retired. I told a retired officer in my neighborhood WA group that all Indians recognize and take pride in the accomplishments of the Indian defense forces but this "Holy Cow" treatment, its over-glorification and dismissing non Army people is simply not done. Is it of any surprise that majority of these army officers, post retirement fall for scams and lose their hard earned money in civilian life? The respect has to be mutual. Army is for the nation and its civilian population and not the other way around.

Maharaj skandgupta

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Array we do not want any leverage in Afganistan anymore. That place is an invitation to plan going haywire. Better we do things using covertly at there border by destabilizing them using opposition forces. Which we are doing, but not at a scale that can cripple these buggers.

Afganistan is not our problem.
I said that in context of paki nsa coming here but did anybody else said about him coming to dehli or its just india today

Global Defence

New threads

Articles