India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021)

Stalingrad

So unfortunate that lot of lives are being claimed and govt is still in vaishnav jan tho mode. Chinks effectively upping the ante with exercises along LAC pinning us down there, while Pakis are doing their best to recreate the 90s troubles along LoC, valley and fake farmer K-stani protests. We are in a tight fix, and honestly I was a deep supporter of Modi when the whole forum is criticising internal failures since Shaheenbagh, never did I feel so let down & skeptical of the actions of GOI in recent past.

It seems like GOI has no fking clue what to do. Systematic targetting of nonlocals, Hindus sikhs means 90s redux.

Rudy123

Country flag
Yahi kehke dil ko shanth kare kya?

Ye aapke dil ko aur thoda jalane k liye

EarthCitizen

Country flag
Nope bro, fir kia kre ??? Central government kuch kar
Bro abh kia kree ??? Government ke gand mai dum hai hei ni vo strikes kre deep inside pakistan aur uppar se china border pr baitha hai jisko dekhte hoey government loc ko heat up ni krna chahte ...

I think even after losing our 9 men ,government ain't going to do anything

Pig benis on sushy

Country flag
Listen modi has never faced such situation previous encounter had one thing in common hit and die in these new keep emerging no time in a systematic manner first kill civilian then army goes for search by hlp of locals then gets ambushed seems pressure from goi and commanders is high remember few days back a terrorist was caught in Delhi I have a fear something big might happen in coming few days especially near or at diwali. All we can do is wait and pray .

Pig benis on sushy

Country flag

Ye aapke dil ko aur thoda jalane k liye
Ajit focal meeting with porky nsa might also be linked to the current attacks going on who knows there is a possibility

Viper316

Country flag
Why there is no info about how many terrorists killed in operation in poonch sector. Till now everyone reporting abt our own casualties. What is the status on terrorists hiding in the forest. Now they say Ops are over, have we managed to exterminate all terrorists??

Jimih

Country flag
Sometimes I feel whether to take Shyamd from BRF seriously or not:

"I had warned some time ago of GOI major action on LoC noted above in response to Intel/recon re: build up at launchpads in PoK.
GOI Nat Sec establishment was very close to authorising but stopped in last moment.

GOI moves in Tajikistan/possible brigade deployment have forced TSPA to the table and I think some positive exchanges between TSPA and GOI have taken place via emissaries. Next emissary is Iran FM due in Delhi soon".

"Now coming to present events on LoC (particularly today - I believe TSPA are trying to negotiate from point of strength and show that they are capable of changing security situation in J&K."

shyamd BRF

Last edited:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
GOI moves in Tajikistan/possible brigade deployment have forced TSPA to the table and I think some positive exchanges between TSPA and GOI have taken place via emissaries. Next emissary is Iran FM due in Delhi soon.
imo this is only after theaterisation completes.

Brood Father

Country flag
None have been killed, two terrorists getting killed is also false, they have not been traced out yet, army leaving the encounter site to given them free passage so they can be trcked down later, we have taken too many casualties to keep operation going .we are now waiting for them to come out of their rat hole,no more combing to kill those terrorists.
Wtf and since when this is the policy of IA ?
Don't write stupidity which you don't have proof of .

Imagine kargil mein bhee yahee kiya hota
Yahan to theek hai ..aage Aaye to hum unko marenge
If and very big by offchance you are right and IA has given up the area of tango it's time to really get shit scared ..If army with all it's para can't defeat bunch of tango china will have fun time taming us

Last edited:

ajay7322

Country flag
None have been killed, two terrorists getting killed is also false, they have not been traced out yet, army leaving the encounter site to given them free passage so they can be trcked down later, we have taken too many casualties to keep operation going .we are now waiting for them to come out of their rat hole,no more combing to kill those terrorists.
Source???

THESIS THORON

Country flag
whole building has been blown up, and that building was made up of concrete, even if they somehow were saved from blast in building then also they will die by getting crushed by debries.

pipebomb

Country flag
That would have solved the terrorism problem upto 90%. But our coward Netas and risk averse Babus will never let that happen. We are a responsible power. We have to maintain good boy image infront of international community, we are their 🐶, they will pat us in our back if we don't take proactive action against enemies. That patting is important for us, not our self respect. Allow me to quote the great Ninda 🐢- hum kisipe pehla hamla nahi karenge, Lekin hum par hamla hua to hum goli ka hisab nahi karenge. Taliyaan.
I don't know man, even risk averse netas seems to be getting out of options after recent Afghan development. It just that i don't see any downside of a proactive move towards hajipir but inaction will cost modiji heavily, pakistan will not stop with arty or airstrikes let alone sirjikal strikes. I mean do we really think china will get in the mud to save its slave's loss of territory which has minor repercussions for china. It will also distract public from domestic law and order failure

Last edited:

Vayuputra

Country flag
whole building has been blown up, and that building was made up of concrete, even if they somehow were saved from blast in building then also they will die by getting crushed by debries.
Was referring to the news of two terrorists being killed in poonch two days ago

Cheran

Country flag
Number of encounters occurring at almost the same time & that too coinciding with release of photos/videos by CCP points to some joint message being sent to GOI. The poonch litter of piggies seem to be more coordinated.

Murder of Hindus & non Kashmiri's will create another influx outwards, almost 1400 Hindus have fled Kashmir.

I hope that this is not a distraction for something more spectacular.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles