India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

nixin

I had gone to their pakistani subreddit too and I was extremely surprised to see that they think they won 1965 war. When 2 somewhat Pakistanis dared to make the claim that it was stalemate at best and most probably a loss, they downvoted him to hell.

Porkies are extremely brainwashed by ISPR and are scared of finding the truth and hence don't try to even look at neutral sources of news regarding their stupid military who get a regular beating from our armed forces every now and then.
एकः शत्रु र्न द्वितीयोऽस्ति शत्रुः ।
अज्ञानतुल्यः पुरुषस्य राजन् ॥

हे राजन् ! इन्सान का एक ही शत्रु है, अन्य कोई नहीं; वह है अज्ञान ।

Overall the biggest advantage against these 🐷 is their own delusion.
More they avoid ,deny and fake their true reality,more they become weak to fight in Reality.
"Gyaan ki Gareebi sbse badi".

Ayushraj

Country flag
Pakis are like a doorbell, koi bhi aa ke baja jaata hai.
Desi😈 (@DesiEscobar07) Tweeted:
Frontier Corps border post was targeted from Iranian territory with Small Arms fire in Chukab, Balochistan.
Sepoy Maqbool Shah of FC killed, while another soldier was injured.

Few days before porki soldiers were barking that they will kill irani soldiers in their own house.
Mai ghar mei ghus ke maruga.
Now TTP is kicking their ass.
Large components of ssg is busy in panshir
Baloch rebels are attacking them daily
Taliban is angered at haqqani group/porki army and at attack inside afghanistan
Iran is also attacking them.
Sindhudesh army is also attacking their tankers
LOC is also boiled.
Porki establishment has got expertise in opening multiple front at a time coming days will be a nightmare for porkistan

Covfefe

Country flag
In Yemen saudi have used cluster bomb.
Porki can also say india used nuclear bomb in kashmir
India is in wrong here, we must not use cluster bombs. Brahmos for vital targets and rockets for leveling a general area from where the fire is coming should be the way ahead. I mean who takes a special effort to not target the masjid but only the hostels and guesthouse during an air raid

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
India is in wrong here, we must not use cluster bombs. Brahmos for vital targets and rockets for leveling a general area from where the fire is coming should be the way ahead. I mean who takes a special effort to not target the masjid but only the hostels and guesthouse during an air raid
It’s pakistan that uses cluster bombs, we don’t even have any.

another_armchair

Country flag
Correct me if Iam wrong, Doesnt the glass look like being photoshopped?
Nope. Check the video closely... you can see the guy's t-shirt through the empty part of the glass. Can also see the surface of the liquid move a bit on a few occasions when the table is disturbed.

Placing a glass on the table is cheaper and quicker than inviting bids for VFX experts and choosing L1 just to fake a glass on the table.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Nope. Check the video closely... you can see the guy's t-shirt through the empty part of the glass.

Placing a glass on the table is cheaper and quicker than inviting bids for VFX experts and choose L1 just to fake a glass on the table.
Corridor crew would like to know your number
😏

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles