India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This Madh***hod run-d ka aulaad mullah shahid is crossing all limits today... what can be the reason?

Everyone who have Twitter accounts... plz report... these tweets are fit to get suspension

@FalconSlayers @Maharaj samudragupt... & everyone who has a Twitter account... plz do the needful

What did PM Modi say... I haven't seen the speech... itna kyun gaand fati iss mulley ki?

View attachment 111922

View attachment 111923

View attachment 111924
Share this video

Cheran

Country flag
This Madh***hod run-d ka aulaad mullah shahid is crossing all limits today... what can be the reason?

Everyone who have Twitter accounts... plz report... these tweets are fit to get suspension

@FalconSlayers @Maharaj samudragupt... & everyone who has a Twitter account... plz do the needful

What did PM Modi say... I haven't seen the speech... itna kyun gaand fati iss mulley ki?

View attachment 111922

View attachment 111923

View attachment 111924
I was about to write a long commentary but why bother, i will just say the below:-

How can FATF terrorist beggars who are running out of wheat think about providing humanitarian assistance?

Filthy Inbred Packee beggareds being their usual self i.e. absolute parasites to the planet.

So, he wants to "resolve" the issue for good eh??

So what is he waiting for. He can ask his beggar in chief to have a go at India. Why wait?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

View attachment 111922

View attachment 111923

View attachment 111924
We reported him, and guess what, twitter didn’t even take action.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I was about to write a long commentary but why bother, i will just say the below:-

How can FATF terrorist beggars who are running out of wheat think about providing humanitarian assistance?

Filthy Inbred Packee beggareds being their usual self i.e. absolute parasites to the planet.

So what is he waiting for. He can ask his beggar in chief to have a go at India. Why wait?
Write the long commentary saar

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Absolutely, sirji .
Indeed true , a go with India will result in those scums annihilation.
Imrand should take the initiative.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

View attachment 111922

View attachment 111923

View attachment 111924
Ignore chutiya gaandburning porkystani slave. Jab gulam tatta porkystani ki gaand sooj jati h aur chooran khatam hogya ho tab BRAHMAN par randi rona shuru kar deta h. Filthy disgusting rectums subhuman arab harem spawns of halala cannot match the celestial level legacy of BRAHMANS ever.

The reputation of the BRAHMANS since ages has always been one of the wisest men of the world to have survived well into the nascent days of the Renaissance.

DHARMA alone Triumphs105.JPG

DHARMA alone Triumph - Brahmans.png

Now lets calm down YAJNA is in progress..

DHARMA alone Triumph114.jpg

Last edited:

The Shrike

Country flag
BTW are there any good resources on history and geography of LoC infiltrations, such as what are the most commonly used infiltration points etc.? Going through G Earth trying to better understand the lay of the land and put the recent incidents into context and also what options are available to us. TIA.

Porkislayer

Country flag

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I never understood why does a Constitutional Islamic Republic of Porkistan has a problem with India becoming a Hindu state..
They have problem because now we are unpredictable and aggressive.
This unpredictability had them freaked out.
We should officially be a Hindu republic , after all their is no other religion more secular than Hinduism.
If the pigs are squealing then we are doing everything right.
Let em burnnnn

IndianYonko

Country flag

View attachment 111922

View attachment 111923

View attachment 111924
Kaun hai ye behenchod...I see his tweets very often in this thread. Ask this fucker ki phle apne bachho ko teen time khana de phir aid dena.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles