India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Is it a good time to visit kashmir security k hisab s🤔.
Terrorism and all should be ignored, the “terrorism” here is as good as that in UP, as now both gangsters and terrorists are left with pistols so Kashmir is as good and safe as visiting UP.

Edit: Avoid south kashmir

Last edited:

Rxbanda

Country flag
Very concerning development. Needs to be countered.

I always had this question. Pak can't face India head on, so they took up terrorism, war of a 1000 cuts etc.

Could it also be their long term strategy to make demographic changes in powerful countries like UK and counter India with the 2nd gen immigrants occupying positions in those countries?

Members thoughts please...

@ezsasa

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
imo atlast it depends upon type of work

if urgent then go and if not then try later :hmm:
I'm going to leh so thought that when I'm coming back to home ill come through kashmir route staying at sonmarg.
If something big comes in I'll change my plans and will not visit kashmir but if everything stays fine I'll go back through Kashmir.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I always had this question. Pak can't face India head on, so they took up terrorism, war of a 1000 cuts etc.

Could it also be their long term strategy to make demographic changes in powerful countries like UK and counter India with the 2nd gen immigrants occupying positions in those countries?

Members thoughts please...

@ezsasa
ideally i would have answered that it was not a planned activity as such, but just the natural flow of things, but in pakistan's case there would be enough videos of mullahs and idealogues explicitly stating this as a goal.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I'm going to leh so thought that when I'm coming back to home ill come through kashmir route staying at sonmarg.
If something big comes in I'll change my plans and will not visit kashmir but if everything stays fine I'll go back through Kashmir.
If you go to Leh then please supply us with OSINT information + pics of what is happening there :megusta:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles