India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
So one solider KIA, now ceasefire should be officially scrapped with a offical bill in parliament to never held any back channel talks or any peace agreement with Pakistan.

View attachment 98827
You did a ceasefire to stop casualties instead of responding to their violations disproportionately so that they run out of coffins. Indian Military planning is a joke, 3rd largest defence budget my 🤬.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So one solider KIA, now ceasefire should be officially scrapped with a offical bill in parliament to never held any back channel talks or any peace agreement with Pakistan.

View attachment 98827
If they are infiltrating then we must also infiltrate them and cause them casualities at best grab more land shift the fence more to pok .

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I for one would welcome that. Spouting hatred and insults does nothing for the quality of any discussion. It is informative? Not in the slightest.
I welcome this and well done by @hit&run.. Giving place for intellectual exhanges and informations. Plus fake news should be limited to bar minimum.

Everyone should up his game and don't resort to unrealistic scenarios like a doomsday out fall or what not all of that is not realistic.

I was reading the other day one poster hinting at Pakistan is ready to attack? I am like dude why would they wanna attack so sudden? All these who think India and Pakistan will just clash into a war will have to wait for decades probably around 3-4 decades and might not even happen in their lifetimes. Both countries are Nuclear states so they keep the level of escalation to minimal not allowing miscalculation. As a matter of fact they work together alot to secure this everyday they are in contact but the majority just don't know this..

Just because they are South Asian countries doesn't mean they are dumb enough to think hey.. Lets blow each other off..

There is alot of things taking place in this forum and unfortunately it is mostly related to uneducation and not knowing how states actully function, what to look for and how to know if someone means business etc etc...

The truth of the matter is that Pakistan, China nor India wants war in the short term or the long term.. The reason being is that everyone is a loser in such confrontations hence the major corporations and all the elite look for their interests and their interests align which is basically no disruption..

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I welcome this and well done by @hit&run.. Giving place for intellectual exhanges and informations. Plus fake news should be limited to bar minimum.

Everyone should up his game and don't resort to unrealistic scenarios like a doomsday out fall or what not all of that is not realistic.

I was reading the other day one poster hinting at Pakistan is ready to attack? I am like dude why would they wanna attack so sudden? All these who think India and Pakistan will just clash into a war will have to wait for decades probably around 3-4 decades and might not even happen in their lifetimes. Both countries are Nuclear states so they keep the level of escalation to minimal not allowing miscalculation. As a matter of fact they work together alot to secure this everyday they are in contact but the majority just don't know this..

Just because they are South Asian countries doesn't mean they are dumb enough to think hey.. Lets blow each other off..

There is alot of things taking place in this forum and unfortunately it is mostly related to uneducation and not knowing how states actully function, what to look for and how to know if someone means business etc etc...

The truth of the matter is that Pakistan, China nor India wants war in the short term or the long term.. The reason being is that everyone is a loser in such confrontations hence the major corporations and all the elite look for their interests and their interests align which is basically no disruption..
Kindly stay on topic. No more discussion on it after my following rejoinder.

The effort is to encourage exchange of ideas and a good debate not patronise what is educated and not.

Enforcing this kind of qualification on the members is not only elitist which obviously a trait of certain type of feudalistic society in our neighbourhood but also a sign of defensive intellect trying to cut off people and looking for easy targets or building its profile by picking only on weak arguments.

This forum is an all inclusive place and those corrective measures are taken after complaints and reports made by multiple members. We encourage both quality and quantity at the same time we respond to the feedback to empower members who are actively involved in shaping our outlook at multiple levels.

Regards

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

if I recall correctly, you were the one indicating that India pak can go into nuclear escalation at any moment and I was the one explaining that India pak have been managing escalation ladder quite well for decades.

Hint:

everyone is entitled to their opinions here at DFI, no body is gonna be restricted as long as the posts are within the forum rules. All of us learnt new things over a period of time, it’s ok to make mistakes.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Wazir-e-azam Hazrat maulana Naeem-ud-din modi ji se darkhwast hai... Ramzan is over... get out of Roza mode.

2 precious lives lost on LOC.

Paki losses: 1 cheap jihadi. No salary, No pension, No after effects on his family.

Indian losses: 2 men from civilized cultured families, bread-earners, families will get huge psychological jolt... 2 new recruits will have to be trained to fill their place at exchequer's expense.

SUPERPOWER

Country flag

View attachment 98827
Pakistan kaan kholke sunlo....iski hum kadi ninda karte hai bade zoro se kadi ninda karte hai..Aur iska jawab hum lal quille pe khade kadi ninda karke denge...aur kadi ninda karte hi rahenge...

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Says one who have done selective replying to memebers and ignored post busting any myths point by point , sorry mate but you was the one decrying doomsday and all .

I was the one who replied to you how covert means and breaking of strategic strength can weaken enemy .

Much like Israel do in gaza , but at much larger scale against their terror infra and any capability that support terrorism

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Wazir-e-azam Hazrat maulana Naeem-ud-din modi ji se darkhwast hai... Ramzan is over... get out of Roza mode.

2 precious lives lost on LOC.

Paki losses: 1 cheap jihadi. No salary, No pension, No after effects on his family.

Indian losses: 2 men from civilized cultured families, bread-earners, families will get huge psychological jolt... 2 new recruits will have to be trained to fill their place at exchequer's expense.
I am not too sure if this message is going to help us anyway. We will fight a civilised war and can afford to sustain it. Soon Pakistan will become bankrupt and will look for even more cheaper options.

To increase the cost on Pakistan is one good argument but it is not fully in our control. They are going to keep breeding and keep getting involved in multiple conflicts in the region not by choice but being into a vicious loop which they will never be able come out.

We have to make sure they keep fighting whichever way they like. Showing frustration like above means they are winning and our Military minds do not understand the larger game at play.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
I am not too sure if this message is going to help us anyway. We will fight a civilised war and can afford to sustain it. Soon Pakistan will become bankrupt and will look for even more cheaper options.

To increase the cost on Pakistan is one good argument but it is not fully in our control. They are going to keep breeding and keep getting involved in multiple conflicts in the region not by choice but being into a vicious loop which they will never be able come out.

We have to make sure they keep fighting whichever way they like. Showing frustration like above means they are winning and our Military minds do not understand the larger game at play.
We can't afford to lose men like this

Raaakisazih

Country flag
India will not violate ceasefire agreement instead they will try fight jihadis coming from border...As china on border,Indian army knows they have to save their resources in case of war with china..This is what happens when our Genrols love too much phoren maal and gaal..
There was never a ceasefire aur humare log aise hi maare jaa rahe h

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles