India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Indian Americans are hardly Indians of any sort. Most have given up all connections to India. We have a lot of relatives in the US and many are US citizens now. I was at a party with them once and They do not mix or even talk to native Indians whom they call derogatory names and look down upon, call them kanjoos and illegal immigrants. The ones who have gotten wealthy especially would say crap stuff like “ I am so sad how poor India is; I want to donate but my money would be probably stolen anyways…” or take pride in not visiting India : “ man, India is not for me….the last time I was there was 500 years ago when I almost got killed by a bus…”; or downright condescending “how do Indians worship a million gods…”. Indian American women are even worse…they will act as if you will rape them and keep their distance and say stuff behind your back like “ that man from India gave me the creeps; I was so afraid“. There is massive racism by various Indian Americans on each other and Indian Americans on Indians from India. The wealthier they are, the racism is higher. For instance, North Indians and South Indians won’t hire each other…it is all very divided.
I am literally beggind the Almighty for a white Supremacist military coup takes place in Goraland and the desi stock who hates their own mother gets put in place

Fire and groove

Country flag
How can we be sure that you are not pulling a "Ayesha Taqqia" on us with your reply?

Indian soldiers are just reciprocating with what our adversaries do to us. It is very easy to lecture sitting comfortably in UK. You havnt seen or experienced any of these.

This is our war let us fight our own way and stop doing moral policing. Your individual opinion even doesnt matter to your government. All the guilty British soldiers are still roaming free on the streets of London after their retirements.
And at what point do we draw the line? And what differentiates us against those fuckers? A military culture that endorses war crimes out of emotional outburst automatically forgoes it's professionalism. We do not want that culture here. We are not trying to develop a third-world militia here. It's fine if we hunt down those responsible, becoming an animal when your adversary is one, isn't.

Cheetah007

Country flag
In the past five years or so, China has done it's job well by bringing Russia more closer towards itself. There was a little oversight from our end by putting all our eggs in the West's basket. Russian support and their back is a must whenever we are going to have a conflict with China or Pakistan, remember 1971. They are good in giving a shut up call to the enemies. I'm not sure about the West. They play on both sides of the court. If we are going to buy more planes in future, we need to involve Russia and manufacture those planes in India.

sorcerer

Country flag
Is pakistan planning to merge some of afghan border territory into pakistan...If so than i 100% agree Pakistan have better Stratergists than India...

its pakistan shifting base to clear its name from terrorism and get a clear from FATF and other sanctions.
pakis will operate from Afghan but will be free of the blame and consequences when the epicenter of the terrorism is Afghanistan..
pakistan can as usual play the victim card

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles