India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Indiandoctor

Country flag
I am quoting your post here as I don't want to derail the "Russia-Ukraine war thread".

Now coming to topic of F-16, Balakot etc fiasco.

F-16 was indeed shot down, and we have evidence for the shoot down, for example AWACS Radar data in which the blip of F-16 disappears from the screen after Abhinandan said "R-73 selected" and fired an R-73 at the F-16 shooting it down.

Coming to Balakot, there are many reasons as to why government of India is not willing to share satellite images to prove that Indian Airforce indeed hit their targets. One being that they don't want to disclose their surveillance capability to the world.

If Balakot strike was a miss according to you then tell me why Pakistan took 43 days to allow media near the site? Why not the next day? It was because they were covering up the fact that Indian Airforce successfully hit it's targets in Balakot. There are lot more evidence to support this theory, which I will not waste my time sharing here.
Pakistan was so traumatized that they closed their airspace for 6 months after this incident Lmao

Varoon2

Country flag
"It was because they were covering up the fact that Indian Airforce successfully hit it's targets in Balakot. There are lot more evidence to support this theory, which I will not waste my time sharing here."

Yah, the idea that 'only trees and shrubs were hit' is so discredited and false, it's not worth going into. Mercifully, very few Indians are peddling that theory now, more were active back in the weeks following the strike.

mokoman

Country flag
I am quoting your post here as I don't want to derail the "Russia-Ukraine war thread".

F-16 was indeed shot down, and we have evidence for the shoot down, for example AWACS Radar data in which the blip of F-16 disappears from the screen after Abhinandan said "R-73 selected" and fired an R-73 at the F-16 shooting it down.

Coming to Balakot, there are many reasons as to why government of India is not willing to share satellite images to prove that Indian Airforce indeed hit their targets. One being that they don't want to disclose their surveillance capability to the world.

If Balakot strike was a miss according to you then tell me why Pakistan took 43 days to allow media near the site? Why not the next day? It was because they were covering up the fact that Indian Airforce successfully hit it's targets in Balakot. There are lot more evidence to support this theory, which I will not waste my time sharing here.
dont know if hit or not , but some of the pics released which is supposed to show damage show opposite.

i can show u exactly what i mean but why waste all our time

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
The whole "bombs missing" narrative is hilarious. These are all GPS and laser guided smart bombs. At least 12 bombs were dropped by the strike package of 12 Mirage 2000s. One bomb may miss due to a chance malfunction. Maximum 2 may miss (even that's extremely unlikely). But all 12 missed their target magically? LOL. These aren't ww2 dumb bombs.
Pakistanis Believe that Indian Strikes at Balakot only destroyed some trees, shrubs, oh and there is another one, they say IAF only killed a few "crows" and nothing else. Pakistanis are some of the dumbest people that i have come across, some of them are so retarded that they will believe things like "Pakistan won all wars against India" etc.

Pakistanis must be smoking some really messed up weed to believe that Indian Airforces flew 6-16 Mirage-2000s deep inside Pak and dropped several spice-2000 guided munitions just to kill few "crows","Trees" and "shrubs".

vidhwanshak

Country flag
dont know if hit or not , but some of the pics released which is supposed to show damage show opposite.

i can show u why exactly what i mean but why waste all our time
just write about it when you are free. We are all ears to you.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag

i can show u exactly what i mean but why waste all our time
If nothing had happened at Balakot and all the bombs missed according to "Gay-foora" then why did Pak allow media and International journalists to visit the site only after 43 days?

Also for the fact that all these visits were highly controlled and limited access was given to the media and journalists to review the Balakot site. Some of the nearby locals were strictly forbidden to talk with the media and journalists there. It was very much evident that Pakistan was hiding something there!

Anyways coming to those pics which you are mentioning, you can post and write about them here. We are ready to listen to what you want to say here.

Varoon2

Country flag
This question is going to sound so basic to forum people, so please bear with me :). The IAF dropped between 5-8 bombs on Balakot. If they had all missed, and only hit the ground near the terror compound, those bombs would leave distinct signatures as to what bombs they were, right? Where are those craters or mounds?

Well, they are inside the attacked terror base! Where they eliminated anywhere between 263-700 terrorists. Where else could they be.

Kumaoni

Plewse do share said evidence. It’s not time waste but valuable information

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles