India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Flying Dagger

Country flag
That I can agree on.

For all the bravado by BJP people seem to forget that it's was the BJP who was part of the central govt and not the Congress when the centre was in power.

Jagmohan who was appointed by BJP and allies back then did not offer any sort of protection to Kashmiri pandits at all as they were slaughtered in droves.
Absolute rubbish... Jagmohan ji is the reason KPs survived else muslims would have slaughtered all of them.

Dont go by rubbish and propaganda from left and chuslims .

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Lol it's completely gone case.. even in such a short span of time and was the first place to get a mosque built if I am not wrong.

Every region has failed itself and their ancestors.
Within that half a century the damage was done
Kerala's population today is over 3 crores
Back then it must have been very less
Butterfly effect I'd say

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Regarding the mosque
Yes, the first mosque outside of Arabian peninsula was built in Kerala by land grands of Cheraman perumal,
The cherman Perumal mosque built during the times of prophet himself, by traders who knew the prophet momo personally

Vinash

Country flag
Did I mention Adi Shankaracharya himself had cursed this land?
Very interesting!

So, Shankaracharya's relatives refused to cremate his mother and he cursed them for it.

May you become incompetent to study the Vedas! May no Sanyasin visit your place for bhiksha! May you cremate your dead bodies in your own house compounds!

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
This collapse of Gulf rhetoric makes me laugh.

Qatar's population is merely 30 Lakh. They have enough billions already in investments worldwide that they'll live well even if they stop working today.

Same is the case with Saudi on a bigger scale. The reforms in Saudi are being done for a reason.
what is the reason for reforms in saudi arabia other than the salman's personal vision of what he wants his country adn people to be.I think the reform engine is not deep enough,if someone comeout and take him out the direction can be reversed or atleast they can keep the islam chooran going until oil loses it power to nuclear and other renewable sources of energy.do you have any other understanding for the reasons saudi is taking these actions.I also heard some of their best oilfields are starting to run dry.

also the newer generation of people are becoming stealth non muslims in the way muslims are forced to be due to the exposure to better wealth and facilities. the fanatic critical mass is falling and so they can control the narrative easily.of course this is stealth apostasy and so they can still claim the achievements as an outgrowth of islamism.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Are you high ? You want a democracy to go full 'autocracy of 75 years'. How exactly ?

Because he isnt a dumb 20 year old with more josh than hosh. The moment he does that, the collective west + arab world will go 'i told you so, hindu hitler fascist mudi', leading to a massive flight of capital from India and going back to the 'hindu rate of growth' of 50s-80s.

That is because he KNOWS that if you talk the talk, you are toast. Our enemies have more money than us, they have more tech than us. The ONLY thing they do not have is control of our land and populace.
You want them to have that too. brilliant.

stop making suicidal requests and use your brain.
India cannot shed its image as extremely corrupt and labyrinthine beuroracy only to be 'fascist extremist' and scare away business.

What you need to do, is look at the results - since Modi has come to power, Kashmiri stone pelters is history. Kashmir's terrorism problem is at same incidents per year rate as israel- the most successful democracy in containing secessionist terrorism.

As i said, kids like you are a good example of why we have been conquered by the enemy - you expect magic miracles and will backstab your saviour, simply because he is not ram avatar and you want ram avatar.
Brilliant
i think what he is saying that the psychological damage is being done and those cannot be sustained in a waiting period of years or decades and he is also saying that the time and use of the gov power is not efficient enough.As in we are not doing stuff as fast as we can on this front,we dont have all the time in the world.

Last edited:

Vinash

Country flag
what is the reason for reforms in saudi arabia other than the salman's personal vision of what he wants his country adn people to be.I think the reform engine is not deep enough,if someone comeout and take him out the direction can be reversed or atleast they can keep the islam chooran going until oil loses it power to nuclear and other renewable sources of energy.do you have any other understanding for the reasons saudi is taking these actions.I also heard some of their best oilfields are starting to run dry.

also the newer generation of people are becoming stealth non muslims in the way muslims are forced to be due to the exposure to better wealth and facilities. the fanatic critical mass is falling and so they can control the narrative easily.of course this is stealth apostasy and so they can still claim the achievements as an outgrowth of islamism.
Rumor is that Saudi's oil reserve stats are fake and that true reserves are somewhere between 50-60% of what's claimed.

MBS and top Saudi officials know this and have realized that if Saudis follow the current wahhabi path, they'll be reduced to being Camel riders in 2-3 generations.

They encouraged UAE as a pilot project for Saudi's reforms. UAE has been extremely succesful with it's reforms and Saudi will also go down the same path. Also, apparently even if MBS is killed, the next guy will continue the same policies as time is running out for Saudis to modernize.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
When Israel & China themselves do not openly condemn Islam and Muslims, why should we ? we are fighting them- which is why terrorism in Kashmir is at an alltime low.

No, i do not give up the fight, but i am not into dumb shyte ideas that yeilds zero positive results and 100 times worse negative results.
How has he failed, when India is objectively the SAFEST since 1989 from islamic terrorism ? First answer that question, then we can discuss what to do with the said 'failure', if you can form a coherent argument as to why or how it is a failure.

Again, read the above and stop having nonsensical fantasies that hurt hindus more than helps us. Openly condemning islam and muslims, at this point in world history will insanely hurt Indian interests, which are hindu interests. The west and the middle east wont do business with you. Which means poverty. Which means, staying under chrislamic thumb.
you dont have to openly condemn Muslims,but demonize and dehumanize all the tangential things of islam that are associated with terrorists, including their core ideologies.then wait and gauge the response of the average muslim and force them through peer pressure and propaganda to hate the true muslim.

make the average muslim disownopenly the true muslim,that would be the best psyop that will pay dividends in our fight as we would actually create a dummy religion that is neutered and can be dealt with in the future while presenting to all normies that the actual true islam as out off bounds and attracting bad social status.

we need to attack the fundamentals of islam while creating a neutered controlled opposition islam for normie muzzie to fall in trap to.

Last edited:

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
i think what he is saying that the psychological damage is being done and those cannot be sustained in a wait period of years or decades adn he is also saying that the time and use of the gov power is not efficient enough.As in we are not doing stuff as fast as we can on this front,we dont have all the time in the world.
As i said, islamic terrorism is at an alltime low in the last 30 years, the hindu masses are at its alltime highst in anti-islamism. What more does the poster expect, unless they are proposing a hitler-like final solution ??

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
you dont have to openly condemn Muslims,but demonize and dehumanize all the tangential things of islam that are associated with terrorists, including their core ideologies.then wait and gauge the response of the average muslim and force them through peer pressure and propaganda to hate the true muslim.
for that we need to become a 10T economy first. Demonising anything these days is a media & saturation game. Which means moolah. The islamo-leftist nexus has about 50x more funds than us in this regard and we dont need parity, but we do need the gap to close. And it will, over the next 15-20 years if we stick to the course.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
As i said, islamic terrorism is at an alltime low in the last 30 years, the hindu masses are at its alltime highst in anti-islamism. What more does the poster expect, unless they are proposing a hitler-like final solution ??
quality,sir quality.

quality of faith,quality of the fight in the various faiths and the resulting cashing out and transfer into political power and actual change on the ground.

the quality of the average muslim in his faith is higher than the quality of the average dharmic in his religion.luckily for him dharmic religions dont ask much,so it stays with him throughout his life as a background passive effect.

the muslim is more deeply into his religion or at least forced through peer pressure and even threats.this usually means they circle the wagon easier and maintain cohesion easier with less need for command and control from outside.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
This collapse of Gulf rhetoric makes me laugh.

Qatar's population is merely 30 Lakh. They have enough billions already in investments worldwide that they'll live well even if they stop working today.

Same is the case with Saudi on a bigger scale. The reforms in Saudi are being done for a reason.

Even today all these countries rely on too much external support to run its operations. You need to maintain road import from India, Pakis, Bangladesh. Need household help import people from India, Fillipino etc. Need to construct anything import from India, Pak, Ban etc. Need to maintain Defence equipment just call Contractors from US,UK and France. Need fighters to fight war import them from North African countries.

All of them rely on external manpower and the population is honestly lazy. Entire ME have massive expat population who are basically present since sheikh can throw money on anything.

Once oil demand decreases Mullah shortage then expats move to greener pastures. Also all these investments are more or less Japan without tech. They will fund us but they don't own any tech since they never put emphasis on tech field.

In Future ME may face have new conflict.

Cheran

Country flag
Regarding the mosque
Yes, the first mosque outside of Arabian peninsula was built in Kerala by land grands of Cheraman perumal,
The cherman Perumal mosque built during the times of prophet himself, by traders who knew the prophet momo personally
OT, but there are various theories on not just the age but also identity of this "Cheraman Perumal" & his mosque -

I had posted about this sometime back -

1660664788518.png

1660664852488.png

1660664998804.png

1660665136071.png

1660665165292.png

Abdus Salem killed

No. the problem is islam. But learn from China and first get rich and powerful, before trying to pick a fight with those who are more powerful than you. Hindus have not learnt that lesson for a 1000 years.
We are more powerful than them one at a time we can just nuke them all if we wished for it one day
We are weaker than them with alliances or the entire Muslim world at once or a Muslim country that is trash but with the support of excellent American quantity Chinese or expensive European weapon
We should just put our botts on the ground on all Muslim nations as protection and then backstab them when the time comes

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
quality,sir quality.

quality of faith,quality of the fight in the various faiths and the resulting cashing out and transfer into political power and actual change on the ground.

the quality of the average muslim in his faith is higher than the quality of the average dharmic in his religion.luckily for him dharmic religions dont ask much,so it stays with him throughout his life as a background passive effect.

the muslim is more deeply into his religion or at least forced through peer pressure and even threats.this usually means they circle the wagon easier and maintain cohesion easier with less need for command and control from outside.
Yes, well if you had been terrorised since childhood and told that your god ordered your genital mutilation as a part of tribute to him and if you so much as get a boner at the wrong time, you will be whipped for infinite years, you will also have 'quality of faith'.

This is the reason why some of THE most obedient dogs are dogs raised for illegal fighting - because dogs are not natual fighters vs other dogs, you have to terrorise them and beat the living daylights outta them from the time they are puppies to make them want to eat another dog for dinner coz it growled at it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles