India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Makes logical sense to take it. How feasible is it to salami slice (or pork chop) it back and hold it? What would be the financial, human, diplomatic cost?
No chance of salami slicing. Only full scale invasion or during war we can take it with lot of casualties. Pakis dominate Haji pir pass and it's infiltration path for their terrorists.

Abdus Salem killed

Ayushraj

Country flag
They will probably used for this conflict:View attachment 165944
Their is no difference between IS in Afghanistan and talkban
IS in Afghanistan is mostly composed of taliban fighter who were against talks with US.
Many incidents of taliban fighting IS are warlord infighting in Afghanistan
Afghanistan is country of local warlords and no one listens to each other. Only in case of foreign invasion they are United
Taliban is face of Afghan tribal society

taliban did nothing wrong they fought against occupying foreign power(i.e. US) in their own country for 20 years

Last edited:

Kumaoni

Their is no difference between IS in Afghanistan and talkban
IS in Afghanistan is mostly composed of taliban fighter who were against talks with US.
Many incidents of taliban fighting IS are warlord infighting in Afghanistan
Afghanistan is country of local warlords and no one listens to each other. Only in case of foreign invasion they are United
Taliban is face of Afghan tribal society

taliban did nothing wrong they fought against occupying foreign power(i.e. US) in their own country for 20 years
No, the difference between them is actually quite funny haha.

One is fighting to establish an Islamic caliphate, the other is fighting to establish an Islamic emirate, while the Ghani regime was an Islamic republic haha. What is the difference between these three I have no idea but the law was always the same (ie sharia)

maximus777

Country flag
No chance of salami slicing. Only full scale invasion or during war we can take it with lot of casualties. Pakis dominate Haji pir pass and it's infiltration path for their terrorists.
Is this considering we dont cross the LoC like in Kargil? How hard is it to take out those dominating posts with precision guided munitions? I am assuming we have the exact coordinates of those posts by now.

dfcool

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
When vajpayee came to power he did a fresh start, 3 months later we had Kargil war.
More over next year pak will have elections, new prime minister and most importantly bajwa will be retired, how these people advise for fresh start in this tense times. Today Delhi is full of DC think tanks influence, reminds me of 70s.
He is from singapore think tank.

dfcool

Country flag
He is from singapore think tank.
that guy works for asia society institute, which is a an american think tank, correct me if i am wrong.
Little history lesson: asia society institute, it is founded by John D. Rockefeller to understand Asia better (in short, to steal future wealth of asia). Rockefeller is no saint who wants to help asia.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles