India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

WarmongerLSK

Country flag
That was because we had a lamb for a PM, that useless cuck Manmohan Singh.
From an old episode from the SSS podcast, I believe AIM mentioned that even though Manmohan didn't allow the IAF to retaliate, he made a deal with the US in Afghanistan that India wouldn't get in b/w their plans but we would need assurance that terror attacks like Taj Hotel shouldn't happen again and the attacks decreased after that. So, we might have gotten more using the political route.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Sometimes I feel like that both IA and PA are hand in glove (read back channel diplomacy) where they just regard young soldiers and officers as canon-fodder. Keeping militancy alive and they get to dictate everything to buy fancy new gears (which never reach the soldiers) and force the government to allocate more money to the defence budget and more lobbying for imported toys to play with. Otherwise, if Indian Army and the political leadership was any serious, they would have bombed the hell out of Rawalpindi GHQ decades ago but they never did. Keeping the militancy smoldering helps these IA biggies keep themselves relevant in the scheme of things. Isn;t it true that DSP Davindar Singh was caught with two militants and as of today he is roaming free, though dismissed from service, when he should have been shot!
Have you seen hat insurgency was in the 2000s and how’s it today? Terrorists used to roam on streets freely with their guns, every corner of the valley was a terror hotspot, Army kept on culling each one of them and even today is. You simply can’t end terrorism, you can just control it.
I now feel you’re right. They can’t even say that only a small minority of infiltrators survive and manage to infiltrate as we’ve not heard about any counter infiltration op in recent times. Large group entering J&K is not a joke.
1657217880507.png

SGOperative

Country flag
From an old episode from the SSS podcast, I believe AIM mentioned that even though Manmohan didn't allow the IAF to retaliate, he made a deal with the US in Afghanistan that India wouldn't get in b/w their plans but we would need assurance that terror attacks like Taj Hotel shouldn't happen again and the attacks decreased after that. So, we might have gotten more using the political route.
Decreased? There were multiple bombings in 2009-13 period across major cities in India

daya

Country flag
India doesn’t have the means nor stomach to deal with traitors. If people can protest the hanging of Afzal Guru, then the hanging of Davindar Singh will cause the same results. This is the issue with dumbocracy.
Even a statement could not be issued in the matter of Noopur Sharma...

shade

Country flag
Man back in manmohans time army was literally made for cannonfodder by politicians. When our Jawans were being beheaded the politicians were busy cozying up a “peace process”. An utter disgrace to the nation he, and all of UPA was. I hope they rot in hell, seriously.

View attachment 163139

View attachment 163140
People bitch so much about mudi baba, but this guy was the OG cuck, pet dog of Madam G.
I guess the bitching vs Sanyasi baba is because people have very high expectations of him.

Everyone knew Maunmohan was proxy for gori rule over the country.

mokoman

Country flag
People bitch so much about mudi baba, but this guy was the OG cuck, pet dog of Madam G.
I guess the bitching vs Sanyasi baba is because people have very high expectations of him.

Everyone knew Maunmohan was proxy for gori rule over the country.
People bitch so much about mudi baba

:hmm: hmm , wonder who these people are.

Varoon2

Country flag
^^^
Very good article on the Kashmir violence/terror from the 90s on. That bit about Bikash Nazary the BSF officer, was sickening reading. Can you imagine what he went through before being 'executed'? If this had happened to an American, British, Israeli, Canadian or French soldier, the name would be propagated everywhere, and become a virtual battle cry. In India, it's doubtful that more than a handful of people know that name. I'm sure the BSF retaliated in degree( though not necessarily in kind) to those Afghan sadistic savages. And the villages where he was paraded should be named and shamed big time, and punished in some way.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles