India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

tribendra bisoi.

Bengaluru Man Arrested for Allegedly Leaking Intelligence Information to Pakistan

Sharafudheen who hails from Kerala’s Wayand and was living in Bengaluru for the past two years for allegedly running an illegal telephone exchange centre in the city. authorities seized over 2,144 mobile SIM cards and 58 SIM boxes, which were reportedly used to convert international calls into local ones . these mobile SIM cards were purchased from several states, including Odisha and Gujarat. In north Bengaluru, .

shade

Country flag
Bengaluru Man Arrested for Allegedly Leaking Intelligence Information to Pakistan

Sharafudheen who hails from Kerala’s Wayand and was living in Bengaluru for the past two years for allegedly running an illegal telephone exchange centre in the city. authorities seized over 2,144 mobile SIM cards and 58 SIM boxes, which were reportedly used to convert international calls into local ones . these mobile SIM cards were purchased from several states, including Odisha and Gujarat. In north Bengaluru, .
Finally, a deeni rather than a devotee of bobs & vagene.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
If this happens what will we do?
Apart from our inability to do anything, I don't think the Pakistani public will accept it in any capacity. They see GB + Kashmir as rightfully theirs, and any compromise, that too voluntarily to the territory will be faced with massive disapproval.

There are many terror organizations, (LeT, JeM, and Hizb-Ul, among being prominent), whose sole aim is the unification of Kashmir with Pakistan. China will be their next target if they take over GB.

Knowitall

Apart from our inability to do anything, I don't think the Pakistani public will accept it in any capacity. They see GB + Kashmir as rightfully theirs, and any compromise, that too voluntarily to the territory will be faced with massive disapproval.

There are many terror organizations, (LeT, JeM, and Hizb-Ul, among being prominent), whose sole aim is the unification of Kashmir with Pakistan. China will be their next target if they take over GB.
The bigger question is that why would china even take POK in the first place.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

sir ji, you and we are not the intended target audience of this article :pound:

udta teer something something...

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
The bigger question is that why would china even take POK in the first place.
I dunno, they are one big ambitious, cruel and ruthless empire. PoK has more resources than Tibet and Ladakh, yet see how they are salivating for the barren pasture lands which can barely feed a few shepherd families of Ladakh.

At least, taking GB will ensure the Pak-China axis remains permanent, as they know we have ambitions to annex PoK. For profit, they will capture locals and make them work in coal mines if required, but they will suckle up every bit of resource from the captured land.

China is the new generation of colonial power.

sir ji, you and we are not the intended target audience of this article :pound:

udta teer something something...
Oh, I did not read the article, now I see.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles