India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mokoman

Country flag
i wonder what was the point of this ?....i mean not like we can permanently control these territories rn!....just intimidating?!
yea , this just looks like regular patrol. we probably pushed a bit into their side , maybe

here is another vid , same area .

looks like Indian side controls the LOC mountain top . we come down from heavens and was met by Pakistanis .

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
This is the problem when the size of your economy is too small to take on China aggressively. Until we get to $10 trillion+ gdp and eliminate the trade deficit with China or even post a trade surplus, we just cannot make the CCP take us seriously. CCP respects money and power. While we have some power, we don’t have the money. So it is a waiting game for now. We need to find other ways like covertly taking out the tangos deep within porkland with the help of friendlies like BLA, JSM etc. We may want to cultivate relations with a Pashtun/Tajik group as well for deep in enemy territory action.
I just don’t see how FATF can really verify convictions of terrorists like Half-ass Saeed. He could be given all that he needs in his “jail”. Is FATF going to be fooled by the Porki antics and just let them off the FATF? This is why we just cannot rely on the FATF process to keep these jihadis in check. Severe pain inflicted on their families deep inside Porki sar zameen is the only deterrent.

Cheran

Country flag
Unbelievable
DRDO should stop taking in these perverted otaku 😂
Madarchod saala...koi iska maaa ka number nikalo...
I fail to understand as to how one person has access to multiple documents related to multiple systems. I am sure that there is access control as to who can access waht & logging of as to who accesses these. Maybe the traitor was working in IT or there is a larger group at play here.

This is a major breach.

Traitor should be gutted & then hung.

1655803467455.png

1655803520373.png

This is the filthy traitor

1655803538931.png

1655803749471.png

1655803601886.png

All for bob & vagene. Shitstain.Basturd. He thot that "Natacha" was in love with him!!!!

Last edited:

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I fail to understand as to how one person has access to multiple documents related to multiple systems. I am sure that there is access control as to who can access waht & logging of as to who accesses these. Maybe the traitor was working in IT or there is a larger group at play here.

This is a major breach.

Traitor should be gutted & then hung.

View attachment 160987

View attachment 160988

This is the filthy traitor

View attachment 160989
View attachment 160991

View attachment 160990

All for bob & vagene. Shitstain.Basturd. He thot that "Natacha" was in love with him!!!!
Many such engineers are commies must b neutralized from within but then we also know about nambi narayanan who was falsely accused to close the cryogenic engine project.Proper investigation must be done.Every defence department must ban and catch employees who has social media accounts in usa and china based apps.

TopWatcher

Country flag
Many such engineers are commies must b neutralized from within but then we also know about nambi narayanan who was falsely accused to close the cryogenic engine project.Proper investigation must be done.Every defence department must ban and catch employees who has social media accounts in usa and china based apps.
These peoples should be handover to RAW and then RAW deal with them with iron rod. One example should be set, so that others can fear.

Every employee should be scrutinized.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles